Thread: Vaping

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Vaping

Hi all
    I reckon theres a bunch of vapers amongst us here, so I am shouting out to you and asking for abit of help im stuck in abit of a dilema

Atm I have the Coolfire 4 Plus with the standard Isub tank. After having ago of my mates Smok Alien 220W with Cloud Beast tank I realised how crap mine is.

Looking around to buy a Smok Alien but they only come in kits for £60 with the Baby Beast tank, as mod alone I can only see for £50+..
    I'd like to buy the Smok Alien with the Cloud Beast for the extra cost, so probably £70ish but cant seem to find it anywhere.

Then I was thinking maybe just buy the Baby Beast for my CoolFire Plus as that can go up to 70watt and I read the baby beast is good at 60watt anyway......

Dont know what to do

sick clouds bro.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

--SNIP--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-07 at 06:20 PM.

What's vaping? Could you tell me since you made a thread about it, so I don't have to google it? All I ever see are memes about vapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What's vaping? Could you tell me since you made a thread about it, so I don't have to google it? All I ever see are memes about vapers.
    --SNIP--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-07 at 06:21 PM.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Remeber those chocolate cigarettes candies they used to have?

Imagine that someone thought they looked cool with those and never stopped.

Not familiar with the particular items you are discussing but with Vaping a good rule of thumb is " you get what you pay for ". Cheaper mods or kits tend to produce lower quality and lower quantity of vapor. And, at least in my experience, they tend to break or need replacement parts sooner. Spent twice as much on cheaper shit before finally settling on a solid Kanger Tech kit. Have had no issues in the past 8-9 months with it.

Edit - also, find a reputable website and buy online. ALWAYS cheaper online than a local vape store. Just be careful there are a large amount of "mom and pop" vape places , in the states anyway, so their standards are shit.

Also, if looking for more "smoke" the tank/coil means more than the battery.
    Last edited by Kapadons; 2017-01-07 at 04:31 PM.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Annoying twats that stink up work places because sadly they found the loophole that vapor does not technically count as smoke.

I think people call them E-cigarettes also? We had 2 shops open up selling this, one closed, but for a small ass town like mine....Guess people like these, my brother sadly smokes...wont bother him with it, but he's used these electronics for a while.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the Smok Alien with both TFV8 (Cloud Beast) and TFV4. Pretty nice combo. The Smok Alien is by far the best and sexiest mod out there. Can't really recommend it enough. The Baby Beast tank is good too, by the way. Decent amount of vapor and taste. I just can't be arsed to get it since the TFV8 and TFV4 works perfectly.

I wouldn't get the Cloud Beast tank with a Coolfire 4 Plus. Most of the TFV8 coils are recommended to be used at 120-200W, and the C4P mod only has 70W AFAIK.
    Hi

The new fad.
    I see 14 year old kids smoking them.

Recovering from a smoking addition at 14.
    Damn bro, so cool and edgy.

A substitute for smoking real cigarettes, instead you use a electronic device to turn a variety of different flavoured liquids into a vapor which you then inhale, said liquids may or may not contain nicotine.

It is a fad that spawned all those shitty memes.

Vaping... urgh. All I see in my head is overweight, fedora wearing, leather trench coat wearing, spotty, long greasy haired, ornamental samurai sword wielding edgelords, trying to make big vapour clouds, for some reason.
    I would be keen to see some stats on how many people who vape (i hate that term) had smoked prior to picking up this habit.

Used it to quit smoking. Haters gona hate.

I am considering the Smok Alien too, just I think the baby beast tank that comes with it is a waste (I mean the power the mod can deliver is wasted having that baby tank) as it can go 220w but the tank is only for like 80w max ? thats why i want the big daddy beast cloud tank

- - - Updated - - -

Are there no mods around today policing all the trolling going on in here? If it was me trolling I'd be banned already

Quote Originally Posted by DStrukt View Post
    Used it to quit smoking. Haters gona hate.

I am considering the Smok Alien too, just I think the baby beast tank that comes with it is a waste (I mean the power the mod can deliver is wasted having that baby tank) as it can go 220w but the tank is only for like 80w max ? thats why i want the big daddy beast cloud tank

- - - Updated - - -

Are there no mods around today policing all the trolling going on in here? If it was me trolling I'd be banned already
    But you didn't quit smoking, you substituted.

I've been vaping for years.

However I don't do it in public. Nor do I hang out in vape stores. I buy what I need (about once a month) and promptly leave.

I use a simple 30w eLeaf and an Aspire Atlantis tank with 0.4 coils.

"Chasing the cloud" is retarded.

7+ Year Old Account
    we get it, you vape.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Its something stupid people do.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-07 at 06:23 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Its something stupid people do.
    Or you know, people who want to quit having the other 400 terrible chemicals in your body from cigarettes but still want nicotine. Your body feels better vaping then it does smoking deathsticks.

--SNIP--

Don't post spam

This is what people who vape and talk about how they vape remind me of.
    Edit: Huh, weird, had that as a link, but showed as a video.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-07 at 06:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..