Seeing bad tackling just bugs me. You are taught how to tackle properly in youth leagues, yet so many college and NFL players can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    I thought you could only interview coaches whose team were on a bye or eliminated from the playoffs?
    I meant preparing for/thinking about interviews. He will be starting them the day after they lose most likely. It is why teams sometimes block interview requests, becomes a distraction. Not like the Dolphins defense outside of Wake and Suh are any good to begin with though.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    As an unashamed Pats homer, I am so happy that as they were talking about Big Ben coming up on Brady's 12 straight completed pass record that he threw that deflected pick.

Deleted
    Seeing Steelers helms collide is deeply satisfying.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It would go an even longer wayh to Ajay punched this one in before half.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Seeing Steelers helms collide is deeply satisfying.
    Even better when it's Mike Mitchell taking out his own player.

Not blocking James Harrison is a good idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    It would go an even longer wayh to Ajay punched this one in before half.
    You are jinx-ing stuff all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a completely boneheaded play by Moore. Cannot under any circumstances try to run from a pass rush in the playoffs. Throw it away, stupid, live to fight another down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    What a completely boneheaded play by Moore. Cannot under any circumstances try to run from a pass rush in the playoffs. Throw it away, stupid, live to fight another down.
    Disagree. In Pit. In the red zone. Two scores behind. ~30 secs on the clock. You don't get unlimited chances. Ergo you risk stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disagree. In Pit. In the red zone. Two scores behind. ~30 secs on the clock. You don't get unlimited chances. Ergo you risk stuff.
    More than enough time to run 2 or 3 more plays with TO's in hand. Obviously this was the wrong choice to make. At best you get sacked and don't lose the ball. Still have to burn a time out and lose yardage. Moore is not that mobile, he needed to just give up on the play after his protection broke down.

They could have been 8 points down heading into the half, having all the momentum. Now they turned it over and went into the half with the Steelers feelign good they didn;t give up any points after the Dolphins drove down.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that it matters if Moore fumbles the ball away a second time to start the second half. Dolphins quite literally doing everything to give this game away.

Deleted
    Probability is very likely on your side, but there is a point when you have to take greater risks - looking at both the overall score and the ease with which the Steelers score. It may not have been reached at the end of the first half, but hindsight is always 20/20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probability is very likely on your side, but there is a point when you have to take greater risks - looking at both the overall score and the ease with which the Steelers score. It may not have been reached at the end of the first half, but hindsight is always 20/20.
    Yeah, they just absolutely needed to score there, and they''ll have to increasingly take bigger risks, cause it's clear their defense has no answer for Bell. Have to keep scoring and somehow make up that 14 point hole (probably soon to be 21 point).

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Moore turns it over again.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm kind of annoyed now with the Dolphins, proving my upset pick wrong. It's not even like the Steelers are doing much to cause the Dolphins to play bad. This is just all the Dolphins on their own, with bad tackling and dumb mistakes. I expected more from this Dolphins team that was pretty fired up last week against the Patriots.

Jumping over the center before the ball is snapped on 4th and 3 is really really bad. I can understand risking it if 5 yards won't give up the 1st down, but the Dolphins are just imploding.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't fault the Dolphins there. They needed something. I understand trying to force the turn over there, at the risk of getting flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'm kind of annoyed now with the Dolphins, proving my upset pick wrong.
    The Dolphins are trash, this game was over before it started. What a terrible pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexilius View Post
    The Dolphins are trash, this game was over before it started. What a terrible pick.
    There's always upsets. I figured this had the potential to be one more than the Seahawks at home, or the Texans against the 3rd string Raiders QB.

From a neutral's point of view, these wildcard games have been really disappointing. Hopefully the last one is a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Upon watching Matt Moore scrambling there with no place to throw the ball, where's all these Dolphins receivers, Landry, Parker, Stills? Steelers secondary has been terrible for most of the season, you'd think at least someone would manage to get open on a 4th down play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    From a neutral's point of view, these wildcard games have been really disappointing. Hopefully the last one is a good one.
    They've all sucked, last one will suck because either the Packers or Giants will win it.

I don't like this year's playoff group, there's already pretty much no chance I'll watch the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    They've all sucked, last one will suck because either the Packers or Giants will win it.

I don't like this year's playoff group, there's already pretty much no chance I'll watch the superbowl.
    I just want to see a good game