Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Yes, they are. Going through articles posted a lot of the stuff is purely conjecture. They have ZERO in the way of hard evidence. They know something was likely done and simply agree upon that it was the Russians, because.

Then again, they go out of their way to talk about "hacking" when the most egrious one was phishing. Which saw Podesta hand out the details. No hacking involved in that and they happily ignore that the emails ultimatively still were the DNC ones. A lot of this is building up Russia as a boogeyman, avoiding talking about the actual DNC emails and the stuff written in them and what that would mean. It's like someone looking through your window, seeing you chop up the body of a murder victim and then the focus is on a breach of privacy by whomever it is most convenient for them to blame.

The same people who have derided and yelled about the CIA and similar organizations for years, who laughed about their report of WMD in Iraq and kept bringing up how dishonest and untrustworthy these sources are. Now believe them without a single shred of hard evidence. Solely because they SAY they have it and they HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION that it must've been because it fits what they want to belief.

Let's say even IF it was the Russians, at best they would deserve a price for investigative journalism. The evidence was the Democrats, the Emails were the Democrats, the bodies in the basement were the Democrats and the idiocy about giving them out (Hello Podesta!) was also the Democrats.

As someone who's relatively center and to his shame used to be center left. I'd rather argue with most non religious conservatives than with the left any day of the week.

More like, they were caught colluding and working together with certain people aswell as openly lying and misrepresenting facts. I know, finding out your press is just as bad as Fox if not worse stings but you gotta deal with it.

Maybe, just maybe because opinions are not necessarily based on facts and do not stand on their own. Even if you cross cite them several times and build upon that to make it seem like they are? It's similar to assertions, you need to actually prove them.

Common knowledge? I'd like to see that argument. It sounds more like you expect to go against scientific findings and evidence based upon opinion and then get outraged when someone begins to poke holes into it.

Yes, because everyone you disagree with is a creationist, religious etc.

If you can't discuss with people that either means you are bad at discussing or lack a foundation from which to do so. In either case, that's on you.
    You have to delusional to believe the Russians didn't extract anything from the Trump campaign and the RNC.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    It's impressively Orwellian. Reminds me of the big speech that clued Winston in on what was really going on. The one where the speech-giver flipped his script halfway into praising an ally to declare them as the enemy of all freedom without missing a beat.
    Its frightening. Legitimately frightening. Having somebody who just flips on issues, pretends they never were on the wrong side, and their cult eats it up. And having that person in charge, with at least half of the congress in his pocket now.

So, in simple words the US is focused more on imposing restrictions and blaming Russian government for the hacking instead of trying to understand how/why it happened and how to prevent it from happening again ?

If US could rig the Russian elections to make sure there is a capitalist that runs the country for next 50 years...tell me more how they would pass on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
    So, in simple words the US is focused more on imposing restrictions and blaming Russian government for the hacking instead of trying to understand how/why it happened and how to prevent it from happening again ?

If US could rig the Russian elections to make sure there is a capitalist that runs the country for next 50 years...tell me more how they would pass on it.
    Not blaming, a retaliatory strike is in order, because they aren't our ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Wait until the Trumpsters come here.

See! Trump took his time looked at this with GRRREAT insight and finally came to a just conclusion.
    He waited to see evidence before came to a conclusion, oh wow!

I thought all he had said in the past is that it could have been someone other than Russia, and he was going to wait to reserve judgement until the Intelligence community provided him all of the details before taking it up with Russia.

Isn't this what Obama does on everything? Including 9/11/11? You know, how it was a youtube video that attacked our embassy in Libya?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Erm, he explicitly said: "I think it's ridiculous. I think it's just another excuse. I don't believe it." a little less than a month ago.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Liberals have pretty much ignored independent media who are the last bastion of journalists with integrity, who accurately pointed out the lack of evidence to connect it to Russia. The only evidence they have that distinguishes the difference has been classified and took a long time to compile. Given the amount of time and that no one has been publicly named and no charges have been filed continues to indicate how little evidence they have.

The important thing is that accurate information about the DNC was exposed. The intelligence report validates that the information was not forged. The lack of self reflection in the DNC all but guarantee's their will be more dirt to expose in the next election cycle. This will just continue to be a win for conservatives, as pointing out the hypocrisy of the left is now easier then ever and will continue to fly uncontested. Given that their isn't likely to be a shift on the left, their platform will continue to be divisive pushing away moderate voters.

No, he did the exact opposite. He concluded the opposite, called into question the ability and motivation of his own intelligence agency, and has so far given the appearance that he has accepted evidence that was presented to him.

Waited to see the evidence...hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post

Even using simple words you did not get it correct.

Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Erm, he explicitly said: "I think it's ridiculous. I think it's just another excuse. I don't believe it." a little less than a month ago.
    He was also getting accused of him and Putin working together, no wonder he doubted it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Liberals have pretty much ignored independent media who are the last bastion of journalists with integrity, who accurately pointed out the lack of evidence to connect it to Russia. The only evidence they have that distinguishes the difference has been classified and took a long time to compile. Given the amount of time and that no one has been publicly named and no charges have been filed continues to indicate how little evidence they have.

The important thing is that accurate information about the DNC was exposed. The intelligence report validates that the information was not forged. The lack of self reflection in the DNC all but guarantee's their will be more dirt to expose in the next election cycle. This will just continue to be a win for conservatives, as pointing out the hypocrisy of the left is now easier then ever and will continue to fly uncontested. Given that their isn't likely to be a shift on the left, their platform will continue to be divisive pushing away moderate voters.
    It's Russia, and they also have information stolen from the RNC and the Trump campaign. You are just playing into the scenario Putin wanted to happen; side with his obfuscations and misinformation at the expense of the national security of your country, because Putin realizes republicans support and create conspiracy theories and misinformation better than anyone else outside of Russia.

He was also getting accused of him and Putin working together, no wonder he doubted it.
    Twitter's a hell of a drug. It's almost like he should be able to filter the difference between being accused of things and legitimate issues pertaining to Russian hacking.

But please, do continue with your totally impartial "i hate both sides" excuse making.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Twitter's a hell of a drug. It's almost like he should be able to filter the difference between being accused of things and legitimate issues pertaining to Russian hacking.

But please, do continue with your totally impartial "i hate both sides" excuse making.
    What does twitter have to do with being accused of working with Russia?

Trump should stay off of twitter, no doubt about that. Yay we agree on something.

Stay Independent buddy. You are doing a great job!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Stay Independent buddy. You are doing a great job!
    I will, here is a hint, being independent doesn't mean you're anti Trump pro Clinton 100% of the time, being independent is that you sometimes agree and sometimes disagree with someone. One day I hope you figure that out and register independent and use logic and reason to guide your decisions in life.

A man can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    No, he did the exact opposite. He concluded the opposite, called into question the ability and motivation of his own intelligence agency, and has so far given the appearance that he has accepted evidence that was presented to him.

Waited to see the evidence...hahaha

Do you understand you are speaking to Zenkai. Mr. Independent. I mean his avatar says so. This person is moral higher and more righteous than we are since he never takes side. Except the side of truth and justice.

Actually look at his post history. He is very biased, but thinks an avatar makes him above the fray.

- - - Updated - - -

I will, here is a hint, being independent doesn't mean you're anti Trump pro Clinton 100% of the time, being independent is that you sometimes agree and sometimes disagree with someone. One day I hope you figure that out and register independent and use logic and reason to guide your decisions in life.

A man can dream.
    You are giving a pass on Trump for being totally ignorant of the facts presented. Hell, he has more of an insight than anyone, since he sees ALL the classified Intelligence Briefings.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you understand you are speaking to Zenkai. Mr. Independent. I mean his avatar says so. This person is moral higher and more righteous than we are since he never takes side. Except the side of truth and justice.

Actually look at his post history. He is very biased, but thinks an avatar makes him above the fray.

- - - Updated - - -

You are giving a pass on Trump for being totally ignorant of the facts presented. Hell, he has more of an insight than anyone, since he sees ALL the classified Intelligence Briefings.
    You shaming him does not make his argument any less valid, though.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    You shaming him does not make his argument any less valid, though.
    Do you really think I care about what he posts. I would rather have arguments with Orlong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you really think I care about what he posts. I would rather have arguments with Orlong.
    But then why do you answer? Why do you scout his post historic?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

What does twitter have to do with being accused of working with Russia?

Trump should stay off of twitter, no doubt about that. Yay we agree on something.
    It has to do with him reacting to everything he hears in regards to criticism. If he stayed the fuck off Twitter he would cut down on the perception that he's a thin skinned petty person.

But apparently he also has people who excuse his behavior because "people said he was working with Putin", so whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I have quite a it of experience dealing with Zenkai and people like him. On this forum he is a mild source of entertainment for me.