Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We dismiss Trump because calling him a retard would be an insult to the mentally disabled.

If she got up there and started ranting about the football, wouldn't you want her to shut up? Especially if you tuned in to see an award show?
    You can interpret it any way you want, the rest of us are able to read.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can, since you have a hard time understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We dismiss Trump because calling him a retard would be an insult to the mentally disabled.

If she got up there and started ranting about the football, wouldn't you want her to shut up? Especially if you tuned in to see an award show?
    You can interpret it any way you want, the rest of us are able to read.[/QUOTE]

Because that's a mature statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I mean, it would be a good argument if we're talking about you specifically since it would create thousands of jobs to clean up the shit you spew everywhere.
    Ah a personal attack, as much as I expected from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You guys said he liked to lie. So there. He lied about not being a politician.
    Good... now what is wrong with someone not lying, while saying this? You'd be cool if she said 'I'm a politician' and then ranted?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laylafayla View Post
    screw her for that. acting doesnt require nearly as much talent as MMA.
    Considering MMA IS acting... Wha?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Ah a personal attack, as much as I expected from you.
    You are reacting to a video you never watched. Your issue with him is not personal attacks, it's you defending Trump, without ever knowing what was said.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Meryl Steep the same women if you can even call her that gave an admitted pedophile that raped a 13 year old girl a standing ovation

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You can go look through my post history in the threads regarding the EC if you want to learn why your argument sucks.
    Just looked through your post history. All I could find was ad hominems.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Well yeah I mean according to Kellyanne Conway what Streep said was causing the freakout in the US. Dang her and calling for people to not be ok with mocking disabled people and thinking the press should be protected if they just did their job!
    There's a word for it in psychology, blanking right now, but it's about turning any blame on yourself onto someone else.

Extreme example:
    Person 1: You said you'd get gas this morning.
    Person 2: Well, I was but you didn't make breakfast.

And so on.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Meryl Steep the same women if you can even call her that that gave an admitted pedophile that raped a 13 year old girl a standing ovation
    Trump called a convicted pedophile his friend and lied about his excursions with them. Panama papers didn't disappear, no matter how much Trumpsters want to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Good... now what is wrong with someone not lying, while saying this? You'd be cool if she said 'I'm a politician' and then ranted?
    I'd ask what office she's running for and what she plans to do with the position.

I can't see fault in shit like that. It's mastubatory. Like how McCain/Palin had that maverick tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So tell me, where do you guy's keep Walt's head, and how do you keep it alive?
    Kinda like this. The where, I can't tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    There's a word for it in psychology, blanking right now, but it's about turning any blame on yourself onto someone else.

Extreme example:

And so on.
    That honestly sounded like a bad joke when I read it.

It really doesn't matter who Meryl Srteep is or what she has done, she made an valid point. The fact that you guys have to attack her instead of dealing with him opening mocking a handicap man on national TV is sad. And the fact that he denies having sex with that wom ... err denies mocking that journalist even though its on video is worse. He is going to be our president, yet he is acting like a 6 year old.

Extreme example:

And so on.
    I mean that became clear to me when he started calling her Crooked Hillary. All them skeletons in his closet, he can't even release his tax returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That honestly sounded like a bad joke when I read it.
    There's a word for it, and it's Trump's entire MO. I just can't think of the word right now.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Over 9000

Meryl Streep has always been a loon in the US.

No one looks at Hollywood actors as anything more than bloated rich people spewing their privileged opinions.
    That statement also rings true for Trump, how that is lost on you is amazing.
    Last edited by Alvito; 2017-01-09 at 06:11 PM.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Shes an entertainer. I'm not sure why anyone should really care what she has to say no matter which side of the election you landed on.

Her opinion, like so many of ours means two things. Jack and shit and Jack left town.

She just gets TV time to spout hers. Personally , If she wants to use media to push her opinion, she should buy her on time and not use some awards show to do it. I doubt few if any watched the GG to hear any of them talk politics.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Shes an entertainer. I'm not sure why anyone should really care what she has to say no matter which side of the election you landed on.

Her opinion, like so many of ours means two things. Jack and shit and Jack left town.

She just gets TV time to spout hers. Personally , If she wants to use media to push her opinion, she should buy her on time and not use some awards show to do it. I doubt few if any watched the GG to hear any of them talk politics.
    Awards shows are nothing but circle jerks for celebrities. If you're going in there expecting ANYTHING but that, you're delusional. Or ignorant on what they actually are.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a word for it, and it's Trump's entire MO. I just can't think of the word right now.
    Psychological Projection?