Curious About New Rupture

So to be blunt....what's to stop me from just spamming 2pt Ruptures for BotA procs? Unless it was changed, BotA is not RPPM, meaning it can theoretically proc every rupture with no icd. With CP no longer effecting damage, simply duration, why not just spam 2pt pandemic ruptures for procs?

It's very energy inefficient to use low CP finishers since the cost of the finisher is the same no matter how many CP's you use on it. This will lead to fewer Envenoms, which will lead to less damage.

edit: also surge of toxins has it's strength modified by the number of combo points you use.
    Last edited by Pinch; 2017-01-10 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinch View Post
    It's very energy inefficient to use low CP finishers since the cost of the finisher is the same no matter how many CP's you use on it. This will lead to fewer Envenoms, which will lead to less damage.
    Hey Pinch, big fan if your pinchz on twitch. I usually watch your videos when I feel inadequate about myself. Are you going MP/vig/AP?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinch View Post

edit: also surge of toxins has it's strength modified by the number of combo points you use.
    Fair enough. Wasn't thinking about energy.