Angry just realised that....

Ehi guys!

I have just seen the official patch notes and well...i have seen that uh got a good boost of 6% increased damage on mostly spell.this good!

Then i scrolled up and down and..how fun...every single spec except 2 or 3 have got increased damage..and for 8 10 or 12%..fire magw for 17!

So im a fool or this means that uh will continue suck from recount? Now evrn more?

Deleted
    calm your tits, secondary stats were nerfed, legendaries were nerfed, wait a week for some logs

Hard to say how big of a change it is. A good part of me still hopes that frost is superior cause of sinking millions of AP into it. Death knights are not in bad spot but not in a good spot for dps charts. Determining how this change plays out only time will tell.

Those % buffs were to compensate Either big legendary nerfs or some big skill nerfs like in the case of ret pallys, if you want to see what is really getting buffed check specific skill buffs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Hard to say how big of a change it is. A good part of me still hopes that frost is superior cause of sinking millions of AP into it. Death knights are not in bad spot but not in a good spot for dps charts. Determining how this change plays out only time will tell.
    Nah... blizzard is just avoiding to only play the brainless frost spec, for a returning DK main...it's pretty sad to see how easy Death Knights have become and everyone is just button smashing frost. Not that Unholy is much harder nowadays. But atleast it has some abilities to keep your eyes at, which makes it a bit more "challenging". And making unholy competitive again, since you do want to get rewarded with the extra button pressings right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rookworst View Post
    Nah... blizzard is just avoiding to only play the brainless frost spec, for a returning DK main...it's pretty sad to see how easy Death Knights have become and everyone is just button smashing frost. Not that Unholy is much harder nowadays. But atleast it has some abilities to keep your eyes at, which makes it a bit more "challenging". And making unholy competitive again, since you do want to get rewarded with the extra button pressings right?
    Enjoyed the extra buttons and having more stuff to look out for such as Scourge and plague etc. Do miss the old days of the Death Knight but they're gone and only memories remain.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Enjoyed the extra buttons and having more stuff to look out for such as Scourge and plague etc. Do miss the old days of the Death Knight but they're gone and only memories remain.
    Buttons we didn't enjoy pressing like Blood Strike and Plague Strike? Can't say I was ever really a fan, both specs are deeper now then they have ever been so I'm not entirely sure what the complaint being lodged in the past few posts is.

Frost mechanically is exactly the same, you never cared about which ability you spent KM on, just that you spent KM. We lost Plague Strike which was a positive and now you have IT to micro manage or BoS.

Unholy has changed pretty extensively. Festerblight in ToT was cool and highly rewarding do miss that but it wasn't exactly rocket science, use Outbreak when your trinkets and pots are all active at the start of the fight and then keep it rolling which was quite easily done in that tier. PS>IT>BS>SS>SS>BS>DC>DC>SS>SS>SS can hardly be described as a golden age either. Now we have FW to manage and roughly the same amount of buttons to press rotationally, SR and Apocalypse both require set up for optimal use and DA whilst never being worth the effort does require a different set of priorities and some pooling for optimal use too.

Each to their own though. I've always thought of this Frost vs Unholy conflict as petty as hell though, they are both relatively simple. Infact most classes are relatively simple, the main challenge these days is playing optimally without standing in the bad which gets harder with every tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost and Unholy were never more complex then now lol

Well, maybe in WoTLK, I don't know, didn't play DK then, but from Cata-Legion the most complex iterations of DPS DKs all fall now.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookworst View Post
    Such a bull shit elitist kid, DK was never rocket science, plus it was one of the classes that got the good side of class design in legion, both specs play much, much better than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Such a bull shit elitist kid, DK was never rocket science, plus it was one of the classes that got the good side of class design in legion, both specs play much, much better than before.
    mechanically, both specs have never felt better, just the numbers could be better
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Slow but deadly, right guys? Blizzard's really got this class fantasy nailed down!
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

so much QQ if you hate what has happened to DK's in legion crying about it won't bring back the way things were in older expansions.
    personally i like what blizzard has done to every class a bit of a change or overhaul was needed to keep everything fresh and enjoyable again.

this is going like nearly every thread and turning into let's cry about the good old times where X was amazing and Y was shit.