Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    If you support the death penalty in any case, you are enabling it. Simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that well over a 100 people on Death row have been found to be innocent ( some after their execution), is reason enough to say that death penalty is never right.
    If you support the death penalty in this case, you are basically saying that death penalty is a valid means of punishment, and you are in my eyes just another barbaric stone age mentality person.
    Yes, those innocent people are why I don't normally support the death penalty...but Dylann Roof is unquestionably guilty. He admitted it, freely. Bragged about it even. Showed absolutely no remorse. That is why I can understand why some people set aside their normal objections to the Death Penalty in this case.

But I still don't support the Death Penalty in this case...because every time one of his appeals approaches we're going to get more coverage of this sick little fucker. I'd rather they, in the words of Amanda Waller, Toss him in a hole and throw away the hole. No possibility of parole. He can die in prison.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-01-12 at 06:02 AM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I'm strongly for the death penalty, but ONLY in cases where it is 100% proven that the person is guilty, and it is something like this. I'm against the death penalty in cases where there is any doubt whatsoever that they have the right person.
    Yea this is my opinion on the death penalty generally. This monster does not deserve another breath.

people like him is the reason why torture should still be a thing

if only they could just put a bullet in his head now and be over with it instead of wasting more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    I think we should abolish deathpentalty for something worse. Life in prison but with permanent isolation from any other being.
    Food through a hole in the wall with no human interaction.
    So you want to torture people for the rest of their lives? Pretty fucking sadistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    So you want to torture people for the rest of their lives? Pretty fucking sadistic.
    tic for tac

tip for tap?

however the expression goes

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    tic for tac

tip for tap?

Tit for tat. Originates from 'tip for tap', so technically you're still correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Tit for tat. Originates from 'tip for tap', so technically you're still correct.
    Wouldn't he of had to torture someone for that saying to apply?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Wouldn't he of had to torture someone for that saying to apply?
    Most believe that the family members left behind by a murder are being tortured.

Shame cruel and unusual punishment has been outlawed, for when its 100% known someone has done something like this they deserve a good few days of torture before a slow and painful death.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We should bring back public hangings for this level of depravity and certainty of guilt.

15+ Year Old Account
    The guy admitted he killed them, he admitted he did it intentionally, he admitted he did it because of their race, he admitted that he'd do it again if he could. And he admitted all that so he could bargain for life in prison...

Pfffffff. As if.

The fool even decided he wanted to be his own representation because he didn't want a lawyer trying to get an insanity plea.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Sadly, he won't see death until waaaay down the line.
    One thing I hate about the death penalty - It takes too long, even in cases where there is 100% no doubt he did it.
    1 bullet, 5 seconds, done deal! No need to make a show of it, no need to make anything of it. Just 5 seconds, he's gone.

Good. I dont really see any other punishment for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Then everyone that is both pro-life and pro-death penalty is, by your definition, "a dick".
    Well...yeah. Isn't that his point?

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    tic for tac

tip for tap?

So do you then apply that to the judge, juey and person doing said torturing as that is also tit for tat?

People like you are no better tha the criminals that commit these crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    So do you then apply that to the judge, juey and person doing said torturing as that is also tit for tat?

People like you are no better tha the criminals that commit these crimes.
    Dexter is the hero we need

Deleted
    Why should this man be beyond rehabilitation and reinstation in society?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Well...yeah. Isn't that his point?
    Could be. Or maybe he didn't think it all the way through. There's no shortage of people blind to their own hypocrisies.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Guy kills people because he feels they are inferior and can't be helped.

Other people want guy killed because they feel he is inferior and can't be helped.

I'm amazed people don't go around killing each other more often.