Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    So during opening burst during BL and shit with ED, I've been doing LS LS SS SS LS LS SS SS LS LS SS SS etc. No guide has mentioned this so I guess I should ask if I'm doing it wrong?
    That's probably correct, I haven't put it in the guide because it changes depending on haste, and the exact haste % where LS > SW is hard to calculate.

How do you change the Boomkin APL in SimulationCraft? The profiles folder has one for each tier difficulty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    How do you change the Boomkin APL in SimulationCraft? The profiles folder has one for each tier difficulty
    When you import your character it will load a default APL based on your spec. I usually just replace that with an edited version I've made every time I load a new char.

So changing only works with importing a character and not pasting the output from the SimulationCraft addon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    So changing only works with importing a character and not pasting the output from the SimulationCraft addon?
    I've never tried the simcraft addon, but assuming it just gives you an output with gear, talents, traits etc. I'd imagine you could just import either a template or use armory import to get the APL, make a copy of that for editing in notepad or somewhere, and just paste than whenver you import with the addon.

Sorry i know this has been posted and mentioned many times but trinket choices; i now have 865 horrorslime, 855 shock baton, 870 plaguehive and 855 naraxxas, which one should i use for solo bosses, mythi dungeons etc? right now im running naraxxas and the plaguehive,i just rolled 855 warforge as of today's shock baton WQ

Horrorslime is trash as far as I know. Plaguehive will always be equipped, for the second one if your crit is far behind mastery use shock baton, otherwise go with naraxxas. They pretty much do the same damage, but naraxxas requires you to be at max range all the time, so in some dungeons it's a bit less effective (IE MoS or BRH)

Not max range. Not even close to max range. Just 20y from the middle of the targets hitbox, which is usually fairly easy on bosses.

looking at NH tier, those with ED --- are we actually gonna be able to maintain the 35%+ (approx) required haste?

Just wanted to add a thank you here for Gebuz and the updates for 7.1.5. I was looking for a good synopsis of not just the changes, but, the overall result of those changes to see if I should change out talents or change the rotation or swap in a different legendary. The rundown of the changes, and if they were a net gain, loss, or irrelevant was perfect, thank you for that. Exactly what I was looking for!

Cheers

With the dmg buff to Echoing Stars/Stellar Drift + reduced cost from Soul of the Forest, with the excess AP it seems better to keep double Starfall rolling than use it on Starsurges, correct?

Hey guys. A feral dps druid in my raid was talking about neck enchants and didnt know what he should be using now. Think hes using Satyr. I told him id ask here for some info for him since i had an account. Soooo, what are you guys using as your best neck enchant now?

I think you should ask over at the ferals place, not in the Balance spec thread.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think you should ask over at the ferals place, not in the Balance spec thread.
    Shit, hit the wrong link. lol

Thank you for you awesome writen guide! I was just wondering how you came to the conclusion that mastery is now our Second best stat. Blizz added 2% to the base mastery. Although this nets in a 12.5% increase of base mastery, our overall gain should only be +2% empowerment damage, or is is just me who is completely off?
    Thanks for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPitz View Post
    Thank you for you awesome writen guide! I was just wondering how you came to the conclusion that mastery is now our Second best stat. Blizz added 2% to the base mastery. Although this nets in a 12.5% increase of base mastery, our overall gain should only be +2% empowerment damage, or is is just me who is completely off?
    It also is a scaling buff included, which measns we also get more out of masteryrating than before.

I did 2 "gearing strategy" with AMR and good similar results.
    Haste>=int>mastery>crit>=versa

I also simmed the new neck entchants and for me satyr was still best.

Would be nice if someone could confirm my "neckentchant"-results.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPitz View Post
    Any mastery buff or nerf is always a scaling change. Blizzard didn't change base mastery at all, just the scaling factor that converts it into an actual % value. All specs of all classes have the same base mastery value, and have had that same value since mastery was introduced as a stat.

Any tips for Nibbleh in brawlers guild? Moving while casting is cancer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    Any tips for Nibbleh in brawlers guild? Moving while casting is cancer
    could do FoN/SotF/SD and just use SF single target

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    could do FoN/SotF/SD and just use SF single target
    Tried. FON taunts the snake and makes him stand in Green