Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Hey great work, just 1 question when playing arms in your video you said that "Focused Rage" now gives you a tip when to use it, but on mine it just tells me how many stacks i have, Is there a way of changing it so it gives some help on when to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodesi View Post
    Hey great work, just 1 question when playing arms in your video you said that "Focused Rage" now gives you a tip when to use it, but on mine it just tells me how many stacks i have, Is there a way of changing it so it gives some help on when to use it?
    This was moved to the left. The video is not up-to-date with his current TMW profile

Updates to this TMW profile will be made for 7.1.5 and will be posted on this thread. If you have any suggestions or find any bugs please let me know!

Deleted
    Does this have aoe for fury build in?

Quote Originally Posted by hynack View Post
    Does this have aoe for fury build in?
    This is single target but it does track meatcleaver for fury.

Hello.. can you tell me how to display TMW out of combat? Great setup btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomtouch View Post
    Hello.. can you tell me how to display TMW out of combat? Great setup btw.
    Untick 'Only Show in Combat' in the Group tab for every Group.

Also, remove the condition to show on if target = 'Hostile' in the conditions tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Apart View Post
    Untick 'Only Show in Combat' in the Group tab for every Group.

Also, remove the condition to show on if target = 'Hostile' in the conditions tab.
    I cant find it =/ i mean i dont want to see it hide then when im about to start combat it comes up, i want to see it always up.
    Last edited by Venomtouch; 2016-12-09 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomtouch View Post
    I cant find it =/ i mean i dont want to see it hide then when im about to start combat it comes up, i want to see it always up.
    Try this: http://i.imgur.com/kdTj7jz.jpg

Deleted
    If I want to remove Warbreaker from the rotation, I just reduce the "condition succeeded" to 0% to hide it right?

Also, I'm fairly certain, Colossus Smash is top priority UNLESS we already have the Shattered Defenses buff up. Right now it's set so that it won't recommend casting CS until the current CS debuff is worn off.

Lastly, how would I add the Shattered Defenses icon back to the right of the recommended cast and left of Battle Cry icon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FourChan View Post
    If I want to remove Warbreaker from the rotation, I just reduce the "condition succeeded" to 0% to hide it right?

Also, I'm fairly certain, Colossus Smash is top priority UNLESS we already have the Shattered Defenses buff up. Right now it's set so that it won't recommend casting CS until the current CS debuff is worn off.

Lastly, how would I add the Shattered Defenses icon back to the right of the recommended cast and left of Battle Cry icon?
    Bot? Troll? Weirdo?
    whatever it is, it has done a load of posts today that are just a cut&paste of earlier posts in a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FourChan View Post

CS is top priority but it won't suggest it if Shattered Defenses is still active. The latest version should also have the Shattered Defenses on the right of the rotation, but I made it into a bar so that it is simpler to track its progress

- - - Updated - - -

I've finished creating a website that will host the profiles!

http://chesder.weebly.com

I'll continue to post updates here on MMO Champion as we move forward, but from now on you can find all the profiles and different ways to give feedback at the new web page.

Deleted
    Appriciate the work you do

I have one issue, in the previous version 7.1, Focused Rage for arms would show up on screen when you needed to press it, and dissapear when you didnt have enough rage. But in the new 7.1.5 arms setup, its always present on screen? That was the brilliance of the arms setup, FR would pop when it was to be used, otherwise it would dissappear

Is it possible to get your 7.1 at least?
    Last edited by mmoc801388ae7f; 2017-01-13 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Into View Post
    Appriciate the work you do

I have one issue, in the previous version 7.1, Focused Rage for arms would show up on screen when you needed to press it, and dissapear when you didnt have enough rage. But in the new 7.1.5 arms setup, its always present on screen? That was the brilliance of the arms setup, FR would pop when it was to be used, otherwise it would dissappear

Is it possible to get your 7.1 at least?
    http://pastebin.com/chxXdP25

Import this as a new group. This is the old FR with from 7.1 version 1.6

You can place the group itself where you like and it will show you when an ideal time to cast it would occur

I'm going to look at the options soon when I log in to remove DR from my list since it's constantly telling me to use it now but I've specced out of it. Was just curious if there will be a generic update for 7.1.5 coming up?
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    I'm going to look at the options soon when I log in to remove DR from my list since it's constantly telling me to use it now but I've specced out of it. Was just curious if there will be a generic update for 7.1.5 coming up?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1-5-w-Download

This was already updated for 7.1.5

Ah my bad, I was looking at the start of this thread. Thanks
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me