Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    The build is 3323323 ? I see few variations and not sure which one is the "standard" one.
    depends on your legendaries.

i run bloodlet/momentum when i play demonic cuz i have the bracers. however i only run demonic when i can ensure eye beam will have a few auto resets. pretty much, never run this build for single target

Deleted
    Loving this build.
    Got Raddon's equipped, which helps a bit, especially in M+.

Any opinions on Fel Rush / Throw Glaive?
    I'm sporting legendary boots aswell, which does not make them a lot better but on huge pulls Fel Rush can deal quite a bit of damage.
    Not sure if it's worth it? Gotta keep the reduced GCD in mind though.

Deleted
    love the fact that they introduce a new talent which nobody picks because it got nerfed to the ground right on patch day.

Hey folks.
    Any1 else has the bug(?!) that when you are in meta the second and third eye beam doesnt extend the duration of meta? the first does but the rest not!

It is intentional like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsueah View Post
    Loving this build.
    Got Raddon's equipped, which helps a bit, especially in M+.

Any opinions on Fel Rush / Throw Glaive?
    I'm sporting legendary boots aswell, which does not make them a lot better but on huge pulls Fel Rush can deal quite a bit of damage.
    Not sure if it's worth it? Gotta keep the reduced GCD in mind though.
    eye beam build only really viable in mythic+, I use boots too, FR is still strong and worth using when EB down on large packs

The legendary helm makes a fucking enormous difference with this build in mythic plus. Back to back testing with my DH bud who doesn't have the helm made it pretty evident the quick resets are pretty major, since without demonic up and running your damage tends to be pretty terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeter View Post
    Hey folks.
    Any1 else has the bug(?!) that when you are in meta the second and third eye beam doesnt extend the duration of meta? the first does but the rest not!

It is intentional like this?
    gonna have to test this. I guess its possible there is a limit to the number of times meta can be extended.

can confirm eye beam chaining doesnt increase demonic meta duration.

meaning when u eye beam in a huge amount of enemies with raddons like u can in kara or huge pulls in m+ you only get the one meta duration. eye beaming again will neither extend nor overwrite the duration so if you eye beam again at 6 seconds left u still have 4 seconds left after the cast. So only keep eye beaming when u know it will reset again (due to raddons) because of enough enemies hit or cancel the buff and then eye beam again

Quote Originally Posted by Wardonis View Post
    gonna have to test this. I guess its possible there is a limit to the number of times meta can be extended.

yes even with a single enemy hit u shave of 4,5 seconds of cd due to raddons so when u have 10+ enemies u can keep eye beaming all day long. Still recommend keeping bd, fotI and fr on CD in AoE situations but if all is used up keep eye beaming away.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    This is especially good with Raddons isnt it?

Not becuse i wanna be a dick or anything but since its such a heavy cleave fight and the aoe spec dosent preform better.
    for me it showes that its not worth going deamonic besides fun factor

Aoe spec that was linked
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

we got same ilv and i run singletarget spec:
    Last edited by Mckay; 2017-01-13 at 10:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckay View Post
    Not becuse i wanna be a dick or anything but since its such a heavy cleave fight and the aoe spec dosent preform better.

Aoe spec that was linked

Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    What you wanna say whit that ? hard to know when you only link video XD

It dosent change raid information m8

2x raw data from 2 equal equipted and single target pulls ahead of aoe in a fight where there is alot of aoe.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    What you wanna say whit that ? hard to know when you only link video XD

It dosent change raid information m8
    While funny, the video isn't even related with the Demonic build in absolutely any way. In that particular scenario, Raddon's performs just as good with Demonic and non-Demonic build. In fact, it would be even better with the classic Chaos Blade build.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    eye beam build only really viable in mythic+, I use boots too, FR is still strong and worth using when EB down on large packs
    Yea, was talking mainly about cases where you don't pick Momentum and only hit one or two targets - like boss encounters in M+?
    My gut feeling tells me that the fury and fragment proc chance from Demon's Bite are higher value in these cases.

Demonic AoE has a higher potential, especially if you're wearing the helm. Death sweep hits significantly harder than blade dance, and you wouldn't be using meta or chaos blades for an AoE pack in a raid setting (usually).

The reason you're spitting out higher numbers with traditional build is pretty much entirely down to momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    Demonic AoE has a higher potential, especially if you're wearing the helm. Death sweep hits significantly harder than blade dance, and you wouldn't be using meta or chaos blades for an AoE pack in a raid setting (usually).

The reason you're spitting out higher numbers with traditional build is pretty much entirely down to momentum.
    If you refering to my post then.

you forget that helya is a heavy aoe fight but old build still make it up for it outside aoe phase. "as fare as i can see" ofc if there is Aoe all the time deamonic will pull way ahead but again when was the last time there was a raid boss whit that much aoe.

I'm a very noobie and casual dps dh (always tanked with it), but it's the first time i'm having a blast using havoc.

I understand it could be abused with very skilled hands, and i'll understand that we sould expect the nerf hammer pretty soon, but I also understand there is a lot of micromanage and little pooling with this build, like with momentum, but taking away the pressure of the fel rush landing its a huge fun boost for people like me

In numbers, i'm only 864 with regular trinquets (870 unstable arcano and a stat stick with haste), and in raids i can sustain in single target like 330-350 k and in dung, bursting 400; way higher of what i used to do. AoE is another story, completely off the roof.

I really wish Blizzard doesn't completely destroy or make umplayable this build in the future

Deleted
    Seems demonic even can compete with the so called "Single target chaos blades spec" if you dont have the ring.
    Did some field testing with an other DH with similar gear.
    He had the ring, I only have raddons.

First tests, same spec (single target spec):
    He was around 670k, I was around 520k single target.
    Amount of spells was exactly the same, except for chaos cleave and annihilation: There he got roughly 1/4 more than me. (41cs vs 52cs, 23 anni vs 32 anni)

Second tests, me demonic, he with chaos blades:
    He was around 670k again, I was at 540k in single target.

So demonic seems to be the to go until you get the ring/the trinket / leg shoulders as it seems.

as for m+: The first rule about raddons demonic club: You do not talk about raddons demonic club!

Aoe spec that was linked

i said it worked. not that it was best or even close to as good as the st spec. however, with gear and a bit more practice, i think one could make demonic pull ahead. this was our first heroic helya kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    i said it worked. not that it was best or even close to as good as the st spec. however, with gear and a bit more practice, i think one could make demonic pull ahead. this was our first heroic helya kill.
    i get what your saying and yes first kill is always messy
    i my guild we still only got 1 kill