Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

WTB a blacklist for the Recent Forum Posts at the top of the Front Page... sick of it getting clogged up with Trump threads 24/7...

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    WTB a blacklist for the Recent Forum Posts at the top of the Front Page... sick of it getting clogged up with Trump threads 24/7...
    Been requested several times, don't think it's happening sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    trumps major defense against everything critical of him. Fake news media fake news media fake news media neener neener neeener
    wrong! wrong.

I reall don't care about his books, unless he committed a crime of the magnitude that it could remove him from office it really doesn't matter. I think the man is a shit sandwich with a tiny pickle so unless it sends his ass to prison, I don't care when there are more important problems to worry about. It isn't like he can't pay for any fines.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    There is this big button called "FORUM FILTER".
    Guess what it does?
    It filters forums!
    Guess what - Off-topic section isn't just for Trump threads.... shocking, I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not condoning anything here but when did the last assassination of an American president happen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kivana View Post
    Not condoning anything here but when did the last assassination of an American president happen ?
    Oh please no. Trump is an overgrown manchild who can't handle the simplest tasks, but his VP is the 'Shock the gay away' type.. I'll take the man-baby. Unless he gets offed before they're sworn in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Can we all stop with fake news and lies ? There is no one more honest than Trump. Well maybe his voters...
    lol... god I hope that is just satire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Attempted or successful?

I mean, Bush Jr got a shoe thrown at him. Hm, both shoes in fact if I recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Who do you expect to do the work for you? I really want to read your comment as soon as someone gave you the information you need.
    I tried searching around on Google and didn't have much luck beyond "Yes everyone has violations".

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Guess what - Deal with it.
    My my, someone so easily triggered by a mere suggestion.

7+ Year Old Account
    It happens so regularly, it really is hard to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    wrong! wrong.
    Your statement is part of the fake news media and thusly is inherently wrong.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Yes, that he could try to find the information himself prior to posting that he will not comment unless he has the information he needs to comment.

I did try, as another poster commented, all that seems to be out there is "Yes, every politician is guilty of these violations". What I couldn't find was anything indicating a comparison of the amount of violations.

Again, if someone else has the data, I am all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Before I would comment I would ask to see some sort of historical reports regarding campaign contribution violations for all presidents who have come and gone. (as well as those who had run for the position)

My first gut instinct is, like most political things, this is normal across all spectrums / party lines. I could be wrong and I welcome anyone to educate me.
    Thank you so very much, i'd begun to think there was nobody with some sanity left

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Same with the Trump Uni lawsuit. If the people sueing him had no evidence to back it up (as Trump kept on saying), why did he settle it? He was so confident he would win it that really, he wouldn't damage his political career. And I don't buy the excuse he gave
    At this point I have no faith in anyone stopping Trump from doing anything he wants to do. He has a five step process for getting rid of even the most heinous allegation/scandal.

1. No I didn't.
    2. No, I didn't.
    3. Media bias.
    4. Fake news.
    5. Who cares - no one cares but the media.

He is almost literally using the Goebbels playbook at this point. And his follows have no idea - because they either don't care, don't know, or are part of the (final) solution.

Trump has one HUGE advantage over previous politicians ... there is little difference between fake and real, they are both outrageously idiotic.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

The Trump presidency is the clusterfuck that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Can we all stop with fake news and lies ? There is no one more honest than Trump. Well maybe his voters...
    He linked you directly to the document on the FEC website...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.