A possible way to fix MM

It's a two part solution. I know it doesn't address everything, but I feel it would fix the clunkiness of MM in it's current form. But does so in a way that's not just "give us Sidewinders back!", as I've seen some people requesting. While I didn't mind SW, I am all for them not being used. That said, this is what I propose:

Greatly increase Focus generation on Arcane/Multi. Spamming them for a few Focus at a time, combined with our reduced Focus pool, is untenable. Especially when you take into account that, in additional to being annoying on it's own, it causes us to waste Marking Targets procs. As it stands, when I proc comes up, I have to spam Arcane to get up to 90+ Focus before consuming the proc. But in that time, it can proc several more times, thus wasting procs.

Change Vulnerable to be "Your next to casts of Aimed Shot do X increased damage". No more stupid short timer nonsense. We can consume our procs and cast Marked Shot and not have to worry about destroying our DPS because we didn't perfectly take advantage of every single possible Vulnerable during the fight. The other option is to remove the terrible Vulnerable mechanic altogether, but with how stubborn the devs have been in terms of not giving Hunters a class they want to play, I doubt we will see it removed this expansion.

Edit:
    Was thinking how to deal with Patient Sniper if Vulnerable was changed to be your next 2 casts instead of a stupid short timer, they could do something like this:
    "Vulnerable will now only increase the damage of your next Aimed Shot on the target within 8 seconds, but it will have a 50% increased cast time and deal 500% more damage". That longer cast time "fits" with the whole being "patient" concept.

They can then tune things accordingly to accommodate that. I know people already don't like having a cast time on Aimed Shot, but I've never agreed with that. It's exactly 1 of 2 spells that's not Instant and the other has a minute CD on it.
    Last edited by Slicer299; 2017-01-14 at 05:32 AM.

I got an idea

Remove Vulnerable

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    I got an idea

Remove Vulnerable
    I'd love that, but that's not likely to happen this expansion. So I'm trying to think of ways to make it not suck.