Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Literally HALF of our damage is rng and you can tell if you raid with other enh shaman or look at logs, that the top are usually just people who had a shitload of procs and "got" to press SS the most.
    Yeah, RNG is the one design choice in legion that has had a really negative impact on the class design. So many specs rely heavily on RNG, I really don't get why blizzard thinks it's OK.
    Outlaw, Arms, Enh, Fire, Fury (ish), and probably other specs I haven't played or know how work.
    Maining a warrior I know what bad RNG feels like. Doing 300k with regular RNG and 70-80k dps with bad RNG... it feels horrible!

what piss me most is every other class get buff but we got pretty big nerfed.

I used to beat my DH guildie most of time. but now he is far above me laugh at me now.

I try element and it still below enh on raid boss so that is not good choice.

I just want to see how it go with Nighthold 4 set then it is time to take a break untill next expansion.

Deleted
    I think that if the LB would have a synnergy with Stormbringer like a ranged Stormstrike that just hits really hard (maybe something that indicated we tap into our Ascendence just a little bit for 1 attack) and FoA being more impactfull (like cost double, but do double damage) while not consuming a global would make the spec feel muuuuch better allready. This way you would have synergy with most of our relics and other talents on overcharge and keeping foa on all the time wouldnt be mandatory what sometimes is just a clusterfuck when shit starts to proc and you need to spend 3 or 4 gcs to get the malestorm you need and cant turn that shit off because it costs you a gcd as well while it´s effects are invisibile unless you look into your dmg sources.

Quote Originally Posted by hoochymamma View Post
    Most of you cry about enhancement beeing weak, i really dont care about that.
    The thing about enhancement is that it is FUN ! like, i never had so much fun with a character in wow since vanila.
    Now, i don't really care if they buff us again, the rotation/prio list atm is shit, it's a fucking mess !

After investing shitload of time in my shaman it's time to say goodbye.
    hey fury warrior, im coming =)
    you know it IS okay to say you dont want to play a spec anymore because its weak. its like basically the same dude lol.

The thing about enhancement is that it is FUN ! like, i never had so much fun with a character in wow since vanila.
    Now, i don't really care if they buff us again, the rotation/prio list atm is shit, it's a fucking mess !

I don't get why everybody is crying?! What has changed? I only play it as my offspec so I'm not into the lastest theorycrafted thoughts but there are no new talents but just adjustments in numbers, are there not?
    So tell me, do you feel forced to use a different talent now than before or what? FFS take the talents you have fun playing. As long as you are not competing in the world top 10 it doesn't matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    I don't get why everybody is crying?! What has changed? I only play it as my offspec so I'm not into the lastest theorycrafted thoughts but there are no new talents but just adjustments in numbers, are there not?
    So tell me, do you feel forced to use a different talent now than before or what? FFS take the talents you have fun playing. As long as you are not competing in the world top 10 it doesn't matter.
    Enhancement was strong in ST in 7.1, what made up for a lot of its weaknesses. Now most specs got buffed much more compared to Enhancement, making Enhancement shamans somewhat useless. On top of that our optimal dps build got changed up and if we don´t want to get shafted even more we have to play something that verry few of us actually enjoy. Also the "long as you are not competing in world top 10 it doesn´t matter" meme isn´t ALLWAYS the solution. I mean yeah maybe other Enhancement shamans have no issues going top 500 or even 100 with this build, but I will probably step down from my raidposition within my guild (~world 1200) when nothing changes, just because I feel so useless now after being a solid and even top dps on some fights.
    Last edited by mmoc5e86aa8f04; 2017-01-14 at 12:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does your comment have anything to do with what i wrote ?
    I wrote they killed enhancement play style, fury warrior was amazing to play since i remember wow, if they will make changes to fury which will make his gameplay dull and boring like enhancement is today then ofc i will say bye bye fury.
    I am playing this game to have fun and not to see big numbers.

cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Who said anything about hard ? it's BORING, and speaking about brain dead class, that's exactly enhancement atm.

sigh ...
    Enhancement really hasn't changed a whole lot...if you've played enhancement since vanilla then you know it is a lot more interesting and in better shape than the earlier expansions...you say you don't care about those nerfs...but you obviously do. You can't tell me the shit shape it was in early expansions is worse than now...you can't tell me havings to hope and pray you get a nice windfury proc to do any damage is better then now?

I get it...Enhancement is to hard for you huh? Why not just cut the bullshit and admit your pissed about the nerfs or Enhancement is to hard for you and you want to play a braindead spec like Fury which is pretty much melee for dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Enhancement really hasn't changed a whole lot...if you've played enhancement since vanilla then you know it is a lot more interesting and in better shape than the earlier expansions...you say you don't care about those nerfs...but you obviously do. You can't tell me the shit shape it was in early expansions is worse than now...you can't tell me havings to hope and pray you get a nice windfury proc to do any damage is better then now?

I get it...Enhancement is to hard for you huh? Why not just cut the bullshit and admit your pissed about the nerfs or Enhancement is to hard for you and you want to play a braindead spec like Fury which is pretty much melee for dummies.
    What make me sad about your post is not that you think i think the new rotation is hard, is that you even CONSIDER it as hard.

If you think anything related to the new enhancement rotation is hard then i am sorry to tell you, you are as braindead as the spec is atm.

rip.

Deleted

Fury says hello - don't forget that its just a "big mess" as enhancement is...

we lost an assload of dps which is important to people who play it mainspec, as it stands now you cant even push mythic plus dungeons because or dps is just so low.

Honestly, not using Hailstorm just kills the spec for me and makes it boring as hell. Also SA being nerfed..no thanks.

Also lol why is everyone in this thread saying Fury is braindead and acting like Enh is the pinnacle of skill.
    Hi Sephurik

You have a spec that's focused on elemental destruction where lightning bolt hits like a wet noodle... and you have a spec that's about enhansing your weapons where lighting bolt crits 1.5 mil. That pretty much killed what little of class fantasy i felt shamans have. Seeing as difference in some talents now is literally 25-50k dps, yes you pretty much are forced into them, and some of them are unnecessarily clunky (hi FoA)

Deleted
    Hello from the next week buffs

next week's buffs mean very little actually

10+ Year Old Account

Later. I'll be the guy in the corner laughing my ass off at you when you finally get your Fury Warrior to where your Shaman is now only to have Blizz nerf them in 7.2 causing you to whine more and start another FoTM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Later. I'll be the guy in the corner laughing my ass off at you when you finally get your Fury Warrior to where your Shaman is now only to have Blizz nerf them in 7.2 causing you to whine more and start another FoTM.
    Let's be realistic here.

Enhancement was on its way down as gear got better. Execution phase classes were on the rise and it was only a matter of time. Shadow priests, rogues, arms warriors, fury warriors.

Shamans specialized in great target switching burst dps that made them look good but suffered the same problem spriests had in mythic + though not nearly as bad.
    Last edited by ehxy; 2017-01-14 at 05:52 PM.

Well I am not all doom and gloom about Enhancement. However for me that enjoyment of the spec has slow diminished for me on a personal level after they moved to using Maelstrom. This patch just added another notch into a play style I don't really like. I started my shaman at the beginning of BC (rerolling) and have been enhancement since. For me the high-point was in MoP, I really enjoyed how the class worked then. Now I am not saying they did anything wrong with the new direction but, on the other hand, I believe it is reasonable to say the current spec is not that fun to play on a personal level. Which is close to where I stand at this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    we lost an assload of dps which is important to people who play it mainspec, as it stands now you cant even push mythic plus dungeons because or dps is just so low.
    what? m+ dps is higher now.

we have slightly higher aoe but its still subpar and our single target burst is like 100k lower than what it was prior

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Being this triggered over some guy disliking the current iteration of the spec. You guys act like he is personally affronting your life's values. You feel the need to personally insult him and even more hilariously insult the class he is switching to. xD Just LOL.

My enhance is just an alt but the new cookie cutter spec is awful. Rockbiter spam is cancer.