Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Unhappy Holy priest 7.1.5 OP

Good day, I did not see the other Priests who would use the opportunity that they were given in 7.1.5.
    Since your Fade has been improved.
    You got 6 second absolute immunity. In most cases this allow you to cap flags without resistance under any number of enemies.
    Of course you need 8 seconds to cap flag but most people are not smart enough to attack you after the fade off, so it give you extra bonus.
    Unfortunately was banned for it today without any question. I only knew my class and use my skills as other use theirs. Fair?

I can safely bet my life that you didnt get banned for using fade while capping a flag... pretty insanely damn super sure that you have done something totally unrelated from that to get your ban!

Blizzard is not banning people because they're using their abilities in PvP.

Believe me i played since vanilla and not used anything, but i never seen so much ./spit as after start to use fade I was shocked too but not surprised.
    Try to use it, and maybe you will banned too

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL. Trying to pass off that he was banned for using Fade. Nice try.

Post your email that you got.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL, no you didn't.

No one even got banned in S15 when you could time worgen racial/priest feather at the right time to stack the movement speed and speedcap bases.

When abilities act like this, no one gets banned for it.

This post was created to fuck Blizzard, i not need restoration of my character, i not need you believe me. Only to show this method to as many priests as i can :3 Stay at flag, use fade, cap it easy
    Last edited by nasqad; 2017-01-14 at 02:51 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nasqad View Post
    This post was created to fuck Blizzard, i not need restoration of my character, i not need you believe me. Only to show this method to as many priests as i can :3 Stay at flag, use fade, cap it easy
    You think some random post on MMO Champion without even providing your character name is going to "fuck Blizzard"?

Ok, sure.

Everyone knows about this, it's not something you've discovered. You weren't banned for this.

Deleted
    he was banned for this. stop hating.

10+ Year Old Account
    "created to fuck blizzard" hahaha youre cute, stop botting/harrasing or whatever you did

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    he was banned for this. stop hating.
    can i guess? youre OP's main account?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You got banned because you're a dirty botter/hacker/exploiter. It had nothing to do with fade.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    You got banned because you're a dirty botter/hacker/exploiter. It had nothing to do with fade.
    Probably it easier for weak brain to believe in fair world than believe a stranger. So you write here every time you see something which you do not agree to support your clumsy worldview? Why I created this post in your opinion? Thanks for up :3

Probably it easier for weak brain to believe in fair world than believe a stranger. So you write here every time you see something which you do not agree to support your clumsy worldview? Why I created this post in your opinion? Thanks for up :3
    Copy paste the ban email you got then as proof.
    Not doing that will only prove that you are lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell ya what, when you contact customer service and they repeal the ban, screenshot it and respond here, tag me. I'll wait.

The number of people that get unjustly banned is incredibly small. It happens, but I doubt it happened to you. TBH I just assume you created the post to either bitch or get attention, maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Tell ya what, when you contact customer service and they repeal the ban, screenshot it and respond here, tag me. I'll wait.
    The number of people that get unjustly banned is incredibly small. It happens, but I doubt it happened to you. TBH I just assume you created the post to either bitch or get attention, maybe both.
    The problem in your offer is that it works only if Blizzard bans only cheaters, and it never will work in any other situation.

As i said i not been surprised by this ban. Ten years i play only battlegrounds and I cap dozens of flags with greater fade last day. Dozens of people who defended it - hate me and i sure mark as cheater. But i never cheated and used talant blizzard give me. I sure it will be fixed in next hot fix because every hour more and more priests uses it. Yes it right for someone, because it is OP, one holy priest can cap all flags and win any bg, but not cheating, no one ban rogues for smoke bomb.

US58569698
    Last edited by nasqad; 2017-01-14 at 11:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem in your offer is that it works only if Blizzard bans only cheaters, and it never will work in any other situation.

As i said i not been surprised by this ban. Ten years i play only battlegrounds and I cap dozens of flags with greater fade last day. Dozens of people who defended it - hate me and i sure mark as cheater. But i never cheated and used talant blizzard give me. I sure it will be fixed in next hot fix because every hour more and more priests uses it. Yes it right for someone, because it is OP, one holy priest can cap all flags and win any bg, but not cheating, no one ban rogues for smoke bomb.

US58569698
    Dude. You did NOT get banned for using fade to cap flags. Post the email.

My guess is HonorBuddy or some other BG bot.

Game: World of Warcraft
    Action(s) Taken:
    Account Suspended
    Violation: Cheating
    Your fellow players reported you for cheating. This includes actions like botting, and exploiting game mechanics.

Suspension expires on: 2017 July 13 14:17 UTC.

Never used bg bots, not need it because bg only one thing why i play wow and i love to do it.

As you can see much topics about fade appear and many of them call it exploiting:
    us.battle .net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752490031
    us.battle .net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752541678
    Last edited by nasqad; 2017-01-15 at 12:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game: World of Warcraft
    Action(s) Taken:
    Account Suspended
    Violation: Cheating
    Your fellow players reported you for cheating. This includes actions like botting, and exploiting game mechanics.

Suspension expires on: 2017 July 13 14:17 UTC.

Never used bg bots, not need it because bg only one thing why i play wow and i love to do it.

As you can see much topics about fade appear and many of them call it exploiting:
    us.battle .net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752490031
    us.battle .net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752541678
    IF (big if) that was the cause of your ban, it's probably an automated response to numerous complaints in a short period. You should appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    IF (big if) that was the cause of your ban, it's probably an automated response to numerous complaints in a short period. You should appeal.
    I did, they said "I can confirm the suspension is correct, and that no appeal is possible."
    Since I didn't use cheats or other 3rd party software, I feel used and raped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy priests are really fun.