Poll: What do you do in Legion?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What do you actually do in legion?

Simple question, lots of answers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Play with my friends. Mythic+, Heroic raids etc.

At the moment? Raids & professions, pretty much.

Anything I can find a group for and solo stuff - means no PvP of course.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Right now? Alts, it feels like perfect time for them now, we don't have really much world content now before 7.2. Next week I probably start Nighthold for Balance of Power - hopefully we find out tomorrow how long it may take.

Literally all I do is cycle through WQ Emissaries on my four 110s, and then raid Tuesday/Thursday on my main. WQ's take so much time >.>
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Primarily questing, leveling characters to experience the class hall campaigns - and then have a number of duplicate class characters (with different specializations) I want to "bring up to speed" .

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Right now? Alts, it feels like perfect time for them now, we don't have really much world content now before 7.2. Next week I probably start Nighthold for Balance of Power - hopefully we find out tomorrow how long it may take.
    I recently had the same feeling. I mean I am a casual player, my main is yet to reach ilevel 885. However I started an alt a few days back, cos I just felt like "doing something else".
    Not that I got bored, but I wanted to discover something new I guess...
    @Veredyn sounds like some hard work. I dont even get my emissary done in time on my main :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly just raiding with my guild on my main and a smattering of alts. I have 5 110's, my main is 875, the rest are between 815 and 855.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Questing and raids at the moment. When I'm not doing Legion stuff, I'm trying to level up alts to eventually experience their class campaigns.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Literally all I do is cycle through WQ Emissaries on my four 110s, and then raid Tuesday/Thursday on my main. WQ's take so much time >.>
    Doing all those WQs hasn't driven you to suicide yet?

Other: Other game

Nah I do weekly raid and usually do WQ every day. Been working on prestige so do some bgs and PVP wq.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of questing. It's mop daily quest hell all over again, only this time there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Everyone who hated mop dailies must've quit, because this expansion is much worse, in that regard.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Sometimes do WQs if running low on garrison resources.

I have brought my playing time down to a minimum......trying not to burn out. I have abandoned all alts, and just focus on my main and Nighthold, but will do the pvp tower quests each day....thats it.

Hopefully 7.2 brings in some more excitement.....but im not blaming the game, I played hard and fast out of the gate, but now the gloss has worn off.

Well right now.. praying to RNGesus for mastery gear and an actual damage boosting legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    I realized this recently and that I didn't find them fun at all so I stopped doing them. The only thing I haven't gotten tired off due to the sheer amount of doing the same thing over and over again are the raids, but that's mostly because of the social aspect of it. Gearing has never been so unrewarding due to titanforging.

But overall I'd say it's a solid expansion, somewhere between MOP and Cata enjoyment wise

All I do is run heroic dungeons, complete WQs for caches, and the occasional LFR wing. Totally satisfied paying $15/mo for that, I enjoy it.

Deleted
    fuck all. i quit.

Mostly mythic+ with the profession on the side for money and sometimes chat. I am enjoying this more relaxed pace even while not playing every week.