Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Did Kellyanne Conway win the election for Trump?

I feel like Kellyanne Conway's role in Trump's victory has been very understated. She not only did tremendous work on the campaign itself as campaign manager, but had a very high media presence.

I feel that her strong, energetic female presence really resonated with the general population whenever she made an appearance on TV, and her messages were concise, logical and really struck through the establishment spin that is often seen on the media.

All in all, I think Kellyanne Conway's presence and work got Trump over the line. What do you guys think?

No, Comey did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think many people don't even know her, but her work is tremendous. I think that to work with a person like Trump require an outstanding amount of courage and determination.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No.

Trump won because of Electoral College BS. Thats it. His campaign was a disaster on par with Romney, even worse I think. I would argue that Kellyanne made it worse with her constant BS justifications. Not even the people I know who voted (R) think she was smart.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    No, Comey did.
    yes, yes he did.

No. The US 'education' system did.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

With Donald Trump's victory, Kellyanne Conway became the first female to run a winning U.S. presidential campaign.

Bravo for a job well done.

Haters are going to hate.

Maybe they're sexist.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea who she is. Trump won because he had the broadest message. Sure Clinton won in the Democratic strongholds as expected. But winning by 4 million in California isn't gonna help if your losing by a few hundred thousands in most other states.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    With Donald Trump's victory, Kellyanne Conway became the first female to run a winning U.S. presidential campaign.

Bravo for a job well done.

Haters are going to hate.

Maybe they're sexist.
    Its only sexist or racist when the victim is a Democrat.

If they are Republican they are a traitor to their sex and race so its okay.

Can't say what she did behind the scene but if she believes half of the stuff she did to spin things for Trump i'd be disturbed. But as the polls showed lead up to the election and was already mentioned, the FBI director playing politics had the single biggest impact.

I think Comey and Clinton did that way more then her.

I felt like Kellyanne was trying too hard to remember what Trump's current stance was. That is to say, she'd say "Trump believe x", then the reporter would say, "but Trump said y", then Kellyanne would spend the remainder of the interview back-peddling, obfuscating, not-answering, and finally attacking the interviewer.

It comes off as very insincere. Same reason I couldn't stand listening to any of Clinton's talking heads. Too much contradictory spin to keep in mind and remember in the face of easily challenged positions that its just perceived that we are being fed a pile of BS.

I would argue that Trump won despite Kellyanne Conway.

Republicans basically held their noses and voted for Trump en masse, she's part of the reason they did.

I think the FBI chief who reopened Hillary's email case days before the election had more to do with getting Trump elected.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

There's a certain irony in how the people who bring up identity politics on this forum are the people who are supposedly against it.

It's like, well nobody is trashing Conway for being a Republican woman but to be safe let's pretend they are so we can go ahead and poop on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    "But emails!" is what won the election, not Conway. Lady was contradicting things Trump said mere hours before. Was a good day if they were actually on the same page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    "But emails!" is what won the election, not Conway. Lady was contradicting things Trump said mere hours before. Was a good day if they were actually on the same page.
    That and Clinton being Clinton didn't help things either.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I felt like Kellyanne was trying too hard to remember what Trump's current stance was. That is to say, she'd say "Trump believe x", then the reporter would say, "but Trump said y", then Kellyanne would spend the remainder of the interview back-peddling, obfuscating, not-answering, and finally attacking the interviewer.

It comes off as very insincere. Same reason I couldn't stand listening to any of Clinton's talking heads. Too much contradictory spin to keep in mind and remember in the face of easily challenged positions that its just perceived that we are being fed a pile of BS.

I would argue that Trump won despite Kellyanne Conway.
    I don't think anyone could have done much better, honestly. I think she did the best she could.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

She made sure he didn't lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That and Clinton being Clinton didn't help things either.
    She won the popular vote so she must not be that detestable but of course she didn't win where it mattered so not like it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    There's a certain irony in how the people who bring up identity politics on this forum are the people who are supposedly against it.
    not gonna lie this got a laugh when it was the usual suspects talking to themselves in their bubble