Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Can't deny that Comey deliberately chose to break with FBI protocol right before an election.
    You mean as opposed to Comey accidentally choosing to break with FBI protocol right before an election?

Either way, if its standard FBI protocol to knowingly hold potentially criminal evidence until after the American public votes the potential criminal into office, then it's a retarded protocol. The voters need that information before they vote. Period. If it turns out that there is probable cause that the person only started an investigation for pure political motivations, then the investigator (in this case Comey) should be investigated and tried.

To me, Comey seemed like a political hack since his July press conference deal. I just happen to believe he's still a political hack. That said, if he has obtained evidence before the election that he hides until after the election, I believe that is criminal negligence and he could get in trouble.

But once we get past Comey's hack job, it was Clinton's email cover up errors that cost her.

So ya, give a shit - she was first.
    lemme think about that.... nah.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    rofl

No, Kellyanne Conway caused far more people to facepalm then convince anyone of anything.

Trump won because of:
    - Long-term campaign by GOP to attack Clinton (been going on for 3 decades now)
    - Russian misinformation campaign feeding into Wikileaks and other channels
    - Media who couldn't figure out that making Clinton e-mails a much bigger thing than it was compared to bringing up Trump's many, many actual failings made the disinterested masses think the e-mails were far, far worse than Trump's great many failings / issues
    - Comey's last minute "investigation" that turned out to not actually happening
    - Masses that still can't figure out the difference between general media, detailed journalism, partisan propaganda "news", and outright fake news
    - Significant percentage of the masses that claim to investigate the claims / understand what is going on, but only cling to their partisan propaganda "news" (yes, this one cuts both ways, but more idiots get their partisan propaganda "news" from Fox News then Huffington Post)
    - Idiots that still haven't figured out that people like Trump lie all the time...including about their promises

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No. The US 'education' system did.
    Obama had 8 years to fix it.

Not surprised to see so many women haters on this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Suddenly all the Trumpies are rationalizing the electoral college, it's funny.

Anyway, Trump won with what should have been a losing message because he was far more successful at firing up emotions in his supporters than Hillary did, because Comey helped him out, and because a few coin flip states barely broke his way.
    I've never been against the electoral college, I am against California deciding every election though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I've never been against the electoral college, I am against California deciding every election though.
    That wouldn't really be the case but that discussion is...well can be done for a different thread.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    funny, I could have sworn it was states like Florida and Ohio that are more important in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    How is this a cash grab scam?
    Playing on peoples natural obsession with identities in order to profit.

what does Clinton have to do with anything? Seriously. Every time someone points out a flaw are you always going to shit talk Clinton?
    Post #2 opened the door. I walked through it.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Thread is a dumpster fire. Mods, please close.

How is this a cash grab scam?
    because it's selling pictures of Muslim women and that upsets him I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    funny, I could have sworn it was states like Florida and Ohio that are more important in that regard.
    Ohio and Florida aren't overly liberal or conservative. They change and can be impacted by actual dialogue.

California is so disgustingly liberal its pointless to consider it anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Playing on peoples natural obsession with identities in order to profit.

Post #2 opened the door. I walked through it.
    You're a garbage troll and every post you make should be insta-infraced. You never bring anything useful to any discussion and its pretty absurd that you're still allowed to post at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gmollster11 View Post
    Ohio and Florida aren't overly liberal or conservative. They change and can be impacted by actual dialogue.

California is so disgustingly liberal its pointless to consider it anything else.
    The truth is that most states are purple. But no one gives a fuck about this when they try to blindly push their partisan agenda.

Infracted

Again, fucking really?
    Last edited by Ahhdurr; 2017-01-17 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmollster11 View Post

it was a red state not that long ago, I'm suuuure the sentiments you feel now would have been the same back then? also you failed to address how that makes CA more important in the scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhdurr View Post
    You're a garbage troll and every post you make should be insta-infraced. You never bring anything useful to any discussion and its pretty absurd that you're still allowed to post at all.
    Not the most triggered response I've gotten but its close.

Top 10 for sure.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Hahaha ...
    Nah, but good laugh man, good laugh.
    EC, FBI and Hillary won the election for trump.

The Democrats had a mental model of the electorate and the election that was seriously flawed. Had they been more on the ball, and their candidate less objectionable, it would have been easy to defeat Trump. But that may have been asking too much, considering how their party has been hollowed out under Obama.

Their presidential victories in 2008/2012 may come to be seen as Pyrrhic for them.
    Last edited by Osmeric; 2017-01-17 at 02:53 AM.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Thereaperszone View Post
    Obama had 8 years to fix it.
    Correction about 18 months.... not enough time to even make a solid plan sorry.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post

I feel like Kellyanne Conway's role in Trump's victory has been very understated. She not only did tremendous work on the campaign itself as campaign manager, but had a very high media presence.

I feel that her strong, energetic female presence really resonated with the general population whenever she made an appearance on TV, and her messages were concise, logical and really struck through the establishment spin that is often seen on the media.

All in all, I think Kellyanne Conway's presence and work got Trump over the line. What do you guys think?
    In any other circumstance a woman running a successful campaign would be heralded, but she elected a Republican so she is an evil traitor to the Sisterhood. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The Democrats had a mental model of the electorate and the election that was seriously flawed. Had they been more on the ball, and their candidate less objectionable, it would have been easy to defeat Trump. But that may have been asking too much, considering how their party has been hollowed out under Obama.

Their presidential victories in 2008/2012 may come to be seen as a Pyrrhic for them.
    It depends on 2020, if the ship is still dead in the water then, then the DNC is in serious trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    In any other circumstance a woman running a successful campaign would be heralded, but she elected a Republican so she is an evil traitor to the Sisterhood. XD

- - - Updated - - -

It depends on 2020, if the ship is still dead in the water then, then the DNC is in serious trouble.
    Or she isn't all that heralded because of Trump's treatment of various women throughout the campaign. Sort of hard to get behind that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post

Their presidential victories in 2008/2012 may come to be seen as Pyrrhic for them.
    Someone who was even just slightly less unlikable than Clinton could have overcame the flaws she faced, created, and exacerbated throughout the campaign. She inspired nothing in too many people. As bad as she was she still barely lost the EC and won the popular vote by a substantial margin.