Poll: Scariest Horror Villain

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Question Most Scariest Horror Villain

If all 5 would be alive, who would you fear the most ???

Last edited by mmoc9947589dfb; 2017-01-17 at 01:17 PM.

Deleted
    Jason for sure

Freddy for sure. Even if all the others would not be killable, I could lock them in a room. As far as I know they have no supernatural power (unless you count immortality).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go for Freddy. He's the only one I have to face in a dream world.
    Chucky quite scary too, but the rest of the bunch... man, they'll just trip over to some stupid shit and I get to escape!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    I'd go for Freddy. He's the only one I have to face in a dream world.
    Chucky quite scary too, but the rest of the bunch... man, they'll just trip over to some stupid shit and I get to escape!
    yep , i voted freddy too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm your boyfriend now, Nancy

gotta be Freddy

Most scary* or Scariest*.

I can safely say, I've never seen a movie or TV show with any of those people.

Out of that group, Freddy. In the dream world he is, in essence, a god. He can do literally anything he wishes. Even if you see him coming, there's nothing you can do about it.

OTOH, Leatherface is fully human. He has a chainsaw, a big, loud, weapon that announces it's presence long before it gets to you. I have a Springfield XDM loaded with 16 rounds of .40 caliber hollowpoint ammo, and a Ruger LCR loaded with 5 rounds of .357 magnum hollowpoint. I'm not a sharpshooter, but I'm a decent enough shot anyway, so I win that fight.

Freddy and Jason can't be killed, normally, but I also own a lot of blades. Large blades, like my Filipino panabas:

That has a 20 inch blade, an overall length of 34 inches, and can be swung 2 handed for maximum cutting power, but is light enough to be wielded one handed. I'm faster than either of them, so it wouldn't be hard to get to the side or behind them, then use a low slash with the panabas to take a leg right off. While sure, they might not die from the injury, I think they'll have a lot harder time chasing anyone with a leg gone. And of course, once they're down on the ground due to the missing leg, well, it might be bloody work, but they can't really do much to prevent you from then taking the other leg, the arms, and full on decapitating them, if you saw fit. If I see them coming, I am confident I could escape them long enough to arm myself, then incapacitate them enough to render them mostly harmless. Chucky is faster than they are, true, but again, I'm fairly certain I could keep him at bay until I could land an incapacitating strike.

Good luck slicing a leg off in one swing with a curved blade, lmao.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fortunately, none of them operate in my country so I'm safe from all of them. But if I had to pick one out of these 5, I'd go with Freddy because of the whole dream world thing.

Freddy for sure. Can't really control what happens to you in your dreams.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Freddy easily, the guy is unkillable and a complete sadist. I don't see why people would be that scared of Chucky as he's just a doll that you can easily take out yourself, he's no less dangerous then some normal guy trying to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Freddy easily, the guy is unkillable and a complete sadist. I don't see why people would be that scared of Chucky as he's just a doll that you can easily take out yourself, he's no less dangerous then some normal guy trying to kill you.
    Michael and Jason haven't been killed yet either.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I'd go for Freddy since he can interrupt your dreams

although Wolf Creek's Mick Taylor is a relatively unknown serial killer but hes based on true stories. Usually he kills stupid tourists but hes pretty creepy regardless.

Out of them 5?

Freddy obviously cause that guy can kill you where you are most safe and thats in your dreams. The others could easily just be locked up in a secure unit but freddy transcends from reality to the dreamworld and therefore could never be locked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leatherface IMO. Nothing scarier than a crazy retard who'll stick you on a meat hook, take a chainsaw to your face, and then decorate his run-down living room with whatever's left of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well fuck, that's an easy one. I can run from the others and even fight. I can't even fall asleep with Freddy after me.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

7+ Year Old Account
    Leatherface : mainly because I was only 6 years old when I saw the original and it scared the fucking hell out of me. My earliest memory of a nightmare was from that movie.

1. Pennywise (It)
    2. Lord of Darkness (Legend)
    3. Kurt Barlow (Salem's Lot)
    4. Nun (The Conjuring 2)
    5. The Thing (The Thing)

Honorable mentions: Pumpkinhead (Pumpkinhead), Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street), Henry Kane (Poltergeist 2) and Pinhead (Hellraiser).

Freddy Kruegar of course. He can kill 1 of 2 ways. Either he provokes you to self induced insomnia, and you die because of sleep deprivation. Or you give in, and enter his world where he cruelly and hilariously kills you.

Freddy has a dark sense of humor, it is what gives him his "charm."