7.1.5 Brawlers guild

Anyone managed to finish it as a hunter? 2nd to last boss and last boss dps req are steep. Was doing whole brawlers guild as a BM (except nibbleh where i was MM) and i just couldnt pump up more then ~420k dps at 2nd to last boss and was wiping between 15% - 20%... best was with double prepot at start (you can use prolonged + brawlers prolonged), prolonged during fight, flask, food and rune.... dont think i could do any better with MM with amount of movement you need to do, even thought my MM artifact is lvl54... are we just screwed here as well until 4set + full (at least) NH heroic gear and 54 traits? Not like my BM gear is severly lacking, artifact is at 41, ~887 ilvl...

I completed it as BM, armory here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bbuffet/simple

Use a flask, food, heroism. Put pet in one corner of room, stand in other, don't worry about interrupting Blue Crush, it won't reach you at max range, pew pew until dead. Last boss is a joke.

I have done it all as 889BM, even Nibbleh. For me, this season Brawlers is damn weak, compared to MoP brawlers (i havn't playing in WoD). I have wiped once on Nibbleh, but then changed talents for more player damage than pet damage. Wiped once on 2nd to last boss and twice on last boss.

Not sure OP if you can deal 56kk damage as MM in 110seconds (10sec goes for RP stuff) on 2nd to last boss with all this movement. Maybe you can with some lucky procs, but not sure.
    For last boss (64kk HP in total) you need exactly 533k dps for 2 minutes, i manged to deal 532.6k as BM and almost wiped, actually i have died same second as boss died ^^. I have used 4 pots in total + food + flask (no rune).
    NH gear will help of course, but it is doable now.

Completed as an 883 BM hunter, 2 legendaries (BM belt and boots). The only really tough part was the DPS req on the last 2 bosses. I needed lust and all consumables. I didn't know about the reg potion + brawlers potion exploit, though, so that probably would have trivialised it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    I have done it all as 889BM, even Nibbleh. For me, this season Brawlers is damn weak, compared to MoP brawlers
    Yep. None of the bosses are hard mechanically, they are all DPS checks.

As for WoD brawlers: I didn't like it because they shuffled the boss order around so it didn't really make sense. You had mechanically-hard bosses much earlier and they had such low health and damage they were just trivialised.