Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Cool insane dps incoming !!!

I just won: "Draught of Souls" 920 ilvl from Guldan just now, titanforged normal babyyy !!!!, plus i got lucky and i have the 2set for MM

GET ON MY LEVEL, ILL DESTROY YOU ALL ON DPS.
    Last edited by mmoc9947589dfb; 2017-01-18 at 04:44 PM.

i just looted a spectral tiger from hogger

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cool?

/10chars

worth a thread

Wow players hate him! Learn this 3 easy steps to..bla bla bla you get the joke

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    I just won: "Draught of Souls" 920 ilvl from Guldan just now, titanforged normal babyyy !!!!, plus i got lucky and i have the 2set for MM

Link your logs pls

10+ Year Old Account
    Man gets loot

Link your logs.

Deleted
    most useless thread ever?!

Link logs pls.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

You got 920 Draught of Souls, cool well done, but you also got 2set for MM? Which is cool and all but Draught of Souls is useless for MM. Survival can use it but not MM. Also, the sets are interchangeable between specs so you should have really said 'hunter' - still unsure why you specified MM

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    You got 920 Draught of Souls, cool well done, but you also got 2set for MM? Which is cool and all but Draught of Souls is useless for MM. Survival can use it but not MM
    .... Draught of Souls is BiS for MM dude.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    .... Draught of Souls is BiS for MM dude.
    It is too, I stand corrected. Tooltip and effect both suggested Surv. That being said, I would expect a change just like Arans Relaxing Ruby which was BiS for melee till they changed it to be ranged only

It is too, I stand corrected. Tooltip and effect both suggested Surv. That being said, I would expect a change just like Arans Relaxing Ruby which was BiS for melee till they changed it to be ranged only
    It'll likely get changed yeah, but the trinkets godly atm for a lot of people.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It'll likely get changed yeah, but the trinkets godly atm for a lot of people.
    They definitely will, whether they do it prior to the mythic race is the question. I'm more curious about the effect because it just says 'nearby' rather than specify a range

They definitely will, whether they do it prior to the mythic race is the question. I'm more curious about the effect because it just says 'nearby' rather than specify a range
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=225777/fel-crazed-rage

8 yard range. Melee.

Still usable if you do not mind humping melee when using it.

ITT: Person celebrates getting something awesome, meanwhile nearly everyone decides they'd rather shit on him for no reason other than to just be dicks.

GG MMO-Champ Community... GG

OP - Good job, congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    ITT: Person celebrates getting something awesome, meanwhile nearly everyone decides they'd rather shit on him for no reason other than to just be dicks.

OP - Good job, congrats!

I don't think it's the part where he was humble "cough cough' on his approach to what he got (Keep in mind it also requires other people to help him get that item) I think where the push back came from was this , "GET ON MY LEVEL, ILL DESTROY YOU ALL ON DPS."

When someone gets an item, and decide to post it on a board telling people to get on their level, that person might in turn get some push back.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Haha gz mate!

I myself got the Trueshot time reduction trinket, I did like 5x Trueshot on Gul'dan, every 1.20 minute I had a Trueshot.

I got the legendary boots + Convergence of fates 880 trinket. Also I received one tier set (leggings) from bonusrolling Gul'dan.

Deleted

I remember getting my first epic item. Honestly though, if you're this excited about normal loot, I have a feeling you're not going to be pulling the greatest DPS anyways...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post

OP - Good job, congrats!
    Ya kind of a toxic post imo. Like he's not saying like "oh cool I got some sick items, I'm so happy". He's telling people he's actively going to destroy them on meters with his normal mode loot...