Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Felblade instant death Krosus

Has anyone else experienced the random leap off the edge with Felblade if you are an inch out of melee range? I hope blizzard fixes this. Happened while too far to the left or right while avoiding beam also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to what Combat had to deal with in Cata. Killing Spree into Lava, off cliffs, into the void, ect, ect, such fun was never had!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I noticed if I was slightly out of range felblade would put me RIGHT on the edge, but I was never thrown off. Lots of buttclenching ensued that fight though.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't experience this but it does place you right at the very edge of death.

Is there any chance that you pressed forward movement while fel blading? Otherwise all I can advise is simply not felblading unless you are in melee range.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzaudh View Post
    Has anyone else experienced the random leap off the edge with Felblade if you are an inch out of melee range? I hope blizzard fixes this. Happened while too far to the left or right while avoiding beam also.
    That happened to me. But since I had felbladed many times before without a problem i wondered if i had fel rushed by mistake. I didnt think I fel rushed but I ended up convincing myself that i must have. Nice to see you had the same experience so I wasnt crazy

one felblade took me to what had to be the very last pixel. that was fun - thanks for the warning about it actually throwing you into the gloop though, will definitely keep that in mind tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    Didn't experience this but it does place you right at the very edge of death.

Is there any chance that you pressed forward movement while fel blading? Otherwise all I can advise is simply not felblading unless you are in melee range.
    Melee range in the middle of platform is just fine...it's when strafing left and right for the beam ....you felblade and die!

10+ Year Old Account
    While that does suck, it is also absolutely hilarious. I remember that happening to warriors and bears in past expansions, charge would run them straight off a ledge to their death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzaudh View Post
    Melee range in the middle of platform is just fine...it's when strafing left and right for the beam ....you felblade and die!
    No, you don't. Try playing and positioning yourself better until it's fixed. Completely your fault if you die.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    While that does suck, it is also absolutely hilarious. I remember that happening to warriors and bears in past expansions, charge would run them straight off a ledge to their death.
    The first pull we ever did on the Arms Wide Open guy in Ulduar, our raid lead charged in and over the edge. Way to check an ego and fuel laughter for months.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Welcome to what Combat had to deal with in Cata. Killing Spree into Lava, off cliffs, into the void, ect, ect, such fun was never had!
    Happens with the likes of Shadowstep/Shadowstrike, too. Happened to me on Legion's launch with that fat demon mob in the pool of fel crap in Azsuna. Shadowstep -> Endless DC cycle. Just what you want when speed levelling. And that boss in Blackrook Hold that flies above the ledge whilst you deal with the two adds. Teleported under her - as in, out of the boss area - first time I did it. :/

Deleted
    it killed me twice, needs to be fixed asap

Rogues have had to deal with stuff like this in the past. Wont be fixed, if its a problem just do a different build.

Deleted
    One thing you have to do: stay in melee and it wont happen. If you are out of melee, and he charges - there is a chance you get off the platform. If you are in melee and do it (so you dont charge or move or whatever) - its all fine.

Almost got a heart attack the first time I used felblade, managed to avoid it with right positioning though. However the other DH in our raid wasn't as lucky, but damn was it hilarious to watch

Didn't happen and didn't noticed any positioning bug.
    Played safe in middle with a bit of max melee range.

It didn't kill me though it gave me some heart attacks yesterday.

What killed me was the fucking Fel Rush bugs that still exist since beta and when I was side Fel Rushing in the platform, the game decided I wanted to go to 7.2 and Tomb of Sargeras instead.

It was funny to watch. It wasn't so funny when you're the one that died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    It didn't kill me though it gave me some heart attacks yesterday.

What killed me was the fucking Fel Rush bugs that still exist since beta and when I was side Fel Rushing in the platform, the game decided I wanted to go to 7.2 and Tomb of Sargeras instead.

It was funny to watch. It wasn't so funny when you're the one that died.
    The absolute exact thing happened to me yesterday, i was overdoing the strafe every time to make sure i`d side rush, but then blizz thought "fuck this" and my guy made a break for it between Krosus`s bollocks.

On a side note Krosus defo doesn't miss leg day. I spent last 50% looking at his calves, them things are huge.

Why are you Fel Rushing the Beam anyway? He has a very obvious tell of which side he is firing so stand in middle, move slightly to the left/right, beam fires, move back to middle. Rinse and repeat.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Why are you Fel Rushing the Beam anyway? He has a very obvious tell of which side he is firing so stand in middle, move slightly to the left/right, beam fires, move back to middle. Rinse and repeat.
    If you don't FR you're leaving damage on the table regardless of what spec.