Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Eh? We've known about this dungeon since Blizzcon.
    No shit, that didn't stop people from dooming it the same day though.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    No shit, that didn't stop people from dooming it the same day though.
    Can't say i've seen it, Sounds like you're just being a bit too sensitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

OMG where the fck is Azshara ??

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Well nighthold has been done since 7.0 so not that big of a surprise. Nighthold will last 4 months or so before 7.2 for sure.
    Tomb is not connected to 7.2 release, probably will come with 7.2.5. Look at it like with 7.1 (intruduced questline leading to Nighthold) and 7.1.5 (balance patch and Nighthold release). I expect new raid to launch late June.

Quote Originally Posted by Posvio View Post
    Seperate expac. We're fighting the LEGION now. We're also going to argus soon bois..

Only PTR I will have ever played, quite excited for 7.2

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Tomb is not connected to 7.2 release, probably will come with 7.2.5. Look at it like with 7.1 (intruduced questline leading to Nighthold) and 7.1.5 (balance patch and Nighthold release). I expect new raid to launch late June.
    Yep, this. the patch will be quite well before the raid release.

Quote Originally Posted by Posvio View Post
    In her own expansion after Legion.

but why tomb already ? thats rushing it like holy hell - nightold barely landed and next raid ? so what this time well get 5 raids in span of 9 months and then 16 months of no content till next expansion ?

why rush it so much ? timb should land 6-9 months from now on so last tier doesnt last 15 months again :/

because after tomb we're hitting argus

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Seems like Blizzard learned their lessons on what kind of feedback to listen to, after the failure of WoD. Mix new content with new carrots-on-sticks to keep older content relevant to some extent. Keeping AP relevant with additional traits, give zones additional reasons to visit again with the return of demonic invasion sites, new dungeon(s), new faction(s). Encourage alts and catch-up mechanics without giving them the full on "catch up to your main in 24h /played" treatment.

This
    is how you keep an expansion alive.
    Good on you Blizzard. Keep this up.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Seems like Blizzard learned their lessons on what kind of feedback to listen to, after the failure of WoD. Mix new content with new carrots-on-sticks to keep older content relevant to some extent. Keeping AP relevant with additional traits, give zones additional reasons to visit again with the return of demonic invasion sites, new dungeon(s), new faction(s). Encourage alts and catch-up mechanics without giving them the full on "catch up to your main in 24h /played" treatment.

This
    is how you keep an expansion alive.
    Good on you Blizzard. Keep this up.
    This. Tbh and not to go on about another game here I think when it comes to pacing they looked at how FF14 does it with the 3 and a half month content patches and small patch inbetween.

Honestly while Legion isn't my cup of tea personally it's still a good expansion and I have to commend them for this pacing with content. They seem to be on the track of what they said years ago.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-01-19 at 10:35 PM.

fawwwwwk I'm so hyped for the KJ fight. I hope Illidan is there, I'd love to hear what they have to say to one another. I'm guessing Velen + Illidan will be with us.

Deleted
    Most of this we knew already, what I am most intrigued by at this point is the retuning oh heroics and mythics and what that means for newly dinged characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathme View Post
    anyone know when the actual build is gonna be up?

I don't see any blue posts in the ptr forum or an updated build, still 7.1.5x on the ptr
    The first build won't be until several hours from now, if past experience is any indicator.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    but why tomb already ? thats rushing it like holy hell - nightold barely landed and next raid ? so what this time well get 5 raids in span of 9 months and then 16 months of no content till next expansion ?

why rush it so much ? timb should land 6-9 months from now on so last tier doesnt last 15 months again :/
    Patch going onto PTR =/= Patch being released and "rushed"...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickedevil View Post
    I'm suprised it hit PTR before mythic nighthold opened for mythic, Any idea on how long its going to be on PTR, i was kind of hoping for 4-5 months of nighthold before 7.2. I like that blizzard pushing more content this expac, but maybe too much, too fast?
    They alreay confirmed that they will release 7.2 way before they release ToS Raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

ToS will likely release a month or 2 after 7.2 hits

In for "Content being too "rushed" RIP WoW" comments

Deleted
    how stupid are they? 7.1.5 came out last week... and NH 2 days ago. not everyone has experienced and we're gettin new stuff already? unless its a 3 month PTR way to fast blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    Most of this we knew already, what I am most intrigued by at this point is the retuning oh heroics and mythics and what that means for newly dinged characters.
    They'll probably pump the World Quest rewards too so you can be ready for Heroics with that.
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |