Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hey Reloe,

how about your plans on updating this one for Nighthold this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunielle View Post
    Hey Reloe,

how about your plans on updating this one for Nighthold this week?
    I wrote "either first or second week of january" :P
    as of right now its the second week and my plan is to release them either saturday or sunday

Trying to import the auras under the dungeon tab, all of them "import" but do not make a group and are not available to be interacted with again after closing WA.

I updated a few class WAs today without issue, but none of the ones under the dungeon tab seem to be working.

Nighthold weakauras are ready to go

Quote Originally Posted by Redtah View Post
    Trying to import the auras under the dungeon tab, all of them "import" but do not make a group and are not available to be interacted with again after closing WA.

I updated a few class WAs today without issue, but none of the ones under the dungeon tab seem to be working.
    I have no idea what might cause that issue tbh, I just tried importing them myself with the latest addon-version and didn't have any problems.
    I know that weakauras have some UI issues now and then but no idea about that specific problem you are having :/

Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    Nighthold weakauras are ready to go

I have no idea what might cause that issue tbh, I just tried importing them myself with the latest addon-version and didn't have any problems.
    I know that weakauras have some UI issues now and then but no idea about that specific problem you are having :/
    Figured it out, just user error. Basically after the groups load they are immediately flushed to not loaded. Thank you for confirming they worked though, made me figure it out!

Reloe is it possible to do an all in one Weak Aura compilation for Nighthold like you have in the past for your EN and ToV weak auras, or are you waiting till you're done tweaking them after NH Heroic and Mythic is released live?

Quote Originally Posted by Rico9240 View Post
    Reloe is it possible to do an all in one Weak Aura compilation for Nighthold like you have in the past for your EN and ToV weak auras, or are you waiting till you're done tweaking them after NH Heroic and Mythic is released live?
    for ToV I did it because there were only 3 bosses anyway.

for EN I did it like 3 or 4weeks after release.
    For me its a lot easier to edit them when each boss has their own group, and especially now with gul'dan being so little tested i'm waiting for atleast having gul'dan mythic logs available before I do that, but it definetly will happen at some time.

Krosos looks to be formatted wrong. The icons are all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Volo View Post
    Krosos looks to be formatted wrong. The icons are all over the place.
    thats intended to better differentiate left/right beam as stated on the spreadsheet

Sorry, I should probably read the comments on the spreadsheet.

I'd like to request to make a dynamic set for that boss as well so it matches all the other ones.

Pretty pretty please.

Deleted
    Have been using these since you released them, mad props to you.

Thankyou so much for these!! such a great help props to you @Reloe

10+ Year Old Account
    Reloe, you are a true hero. Sparty talks highly of you all the time, and I raid lead for one of his raid teams in ZTH, and this has been a godsend.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Volo View Post
    Sorry, I should probably read the comments on the spreadsheet.

I'd like to request to make a dynamic set for that boss as well so it matches all the other ones.

Pretty pretty please.
    http://pastebin.com/CgG8B0Lg

has stupid names and stuff but it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard changed the way Fel Beam works, it now only has 1spellid for left/right instead of 2 different, so its not possible to track it anymore, the weakaura will always tell you to go right regardless of what actually happens, so don't pay attention to that anymore, just delete the weakaura!

Reloe, I was getting this error on Krosus. Are you seeing the same?

Code:
    72x [string "return function()..."]:36: attempt to call local 'color' (a string value)
    [string "return function()..."]:36: in function <[string "return function()..."]:1>
    WeakAuras\RegionTypes\icon.lua:251: in function `UpdateCustomText'
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras-2.2.2.5.lua:2961: in function <WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:2957>

Locals:
    color = "FF00FF00"
    coloredName = <function> defined return function()
        local color = "FFFFFFFF"
        local coloredName = function(name)
            local _, class = UnitClass(name)
            return string.format("|c%s%s", RAID_CLASS_COLORS[class].colorStr, name)
        end
        function rangecheck(uId)
            local range = 0
            if IsItemInRange(37727, uId) then range = 5--Ruby Acorn
            elseif IsItemInRange(63427, uId) then range = 8--Worgsaw
            elseif CheckInteractDistance(uId, 3) then range = 10
            elseif CheckInteractDistance(uId, 2) then range = 11
            elseif IsItemInRange(32321, uId) then range = 13--reports 12 but actual range tested is 13
            elseif IsItemInRange(6450, uId) then range = 18--Bandages. 
            elseif IsItemInRange(21519, uId) then range = 22--Item says 20, returns true until 22.
            elseif CheckInteractDistance(uId, 1) then range = 30
            elseif UnitInRange(uId) then range = 43
            elseif IsItemInRange(116139, uId)  then range = 50
            elseif IsItemInRange(32825, uId) spell = "Orb of Destruction"
    result = ""
    (for index) = 15
    (for limit) = 24
    (for step) = 1
    i = 15
    player = "Knuters"
    distance = 1000
    (*temporary) = ""
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    (*temporary) = "%s |c%s%s"
    (*temporary) = "|cff3fc7ebKnuters"
    (*temporary) = "FF00FF00"
    (*temporary) = "- 80y
    "
    (*temporary) = "attempt to call local 'color' (a string value)"

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Reloe, I was getting this error on Krosus. Are you seeing the same?
    Yep I got it occasionally and thx a lot for posting the lua error, made it really easy to find the error.

I now updated the weakaura alongside changing the fel beam, also went back to a dynamic group by default now as the left/right fel beam doesn't work anymore.

Awesome thanks!

Deleted
    Guldan ones for me aint working is there an update?

Quote Originally Posted by Dean137 View Post
    Guldan ones for me aint working is there an update?
    they did work for me on normal today, are you sure they didn't work at all or where there specific ones that wouldn't do what they're supposed to?