Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    You physically cannot have every spec do exactly the same amount of DPS. At least one spec is going to be better than the other specs, and everyone will flock to that spec. On top of that, some specs have their own utility that separates them from the other specs that may be more valuable to a raid. So saying "just make it 100/100/100" isn't a good answer.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why they are not game developers.
    I mean, be more literal. He posed the question, not me. In his question he states that most specs are doing an average of 100 dps over a raid. He also clearly states that they have niches, which means they will perform better or worse on some encounters. The point is you buff the laggards to have a theoretical performance that is the same. No one actually thinks that all dps can be tailored to anything near that specificity, especially with how inflated our numbers are compared to the example, but if Celestalon is doing his job properly, his goal should be to whittled them down so that all specs are performing nearly the same across a raid. CLEARLY he has dropped the ball in respect to shadow priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    I can confirm this is NOT the case, did an arcway15 just now and got 870 loot.
    This is for next week, not this week.