Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    WTF, thats talon

10+ Year Old Account
    I think i agree that it is most likely to meet with Sylvanas, out of anyone to actually want to talk to the Horde despite the Broken Shore it would be him.

Literally black version of Anduin's armor and the model is called DisguisedAnduin, why are you even asking if it's him?
    He's either meeting with Wrathion or with Sylvanas. In the early beta there was a datamined quest about Anduin and Sylvanas meeting up, but that never happened so it might be brought back up in 7.2, and if not, then Wrathion is the most likely candidate as he's been gone for a while and they mentioned they have plans for him in the future.

Why is everyone thinking its a disguise? Maybe thats just his style of being edgy? Looks kind of darkish and more mature to me, remember he started to turn into some of shadow magic

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Why is everyone thinking its a disguise? Maybe thats just his style of being edgy? Looks kind of darkish and more mature to me, remember he started to turn into some of shadow magic
    Ah yeah, Anduin's rebellious teenage years. Underneath it all he's wearing a NOFX t-shirt and is listening to Korn on his Walkman.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    It's Anduin. For sure.

According to one of the Il'gynoth whispers:"The boy-king servers at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you."
    and maybe even Cordana Felsong words are related:"Your leaders will betray you".

I'm curious to understand if Blizzard will serve to us some sort of "plot twist", for now Legion plot is fairly predictable.
    If they make Anduin a traitor - and better, he gets killed, I might actually start to like the character.

Maybe he's sneaking off for trysts with his lov....uh, "friend" Wrathion in the Tomb.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    If they make Anduin a traitor - and better, he gets killed, I might actually start to like the character.

Maybe he's sneaking off for trysts with his lov....uh, "friend" Wrathion in the Tomb.
    well that would be dificult since the tomb collapsed in
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    well that would be dificult since the tomb collapsed in
    Work with me here. They just need a small, romantic corner, with candles...

7+ Year Old Account
    Work with me here. They just need a small, romantic corner, with candles...
    wel li mean the entrance closed in, so they cant get in :P

they could just go back to the inn in pandaria, he loved it there :P

10+ Year Old Account

He's not going to be a traitor. It's just a disguise. Say that he did though, his character would barely change or even be good.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    idk if you know but they do the naming...

do you really think blizz would name

Avatar of sargeras = demon thingy
    Demonic sea Skrogg= bigger Demon thingy
    Yes. That's their actual name in the gamefiles. Model names are odd sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    According to one of the Il'gynoth whispers:"The boy-king servers at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you."
    I still don't understand why people put any stock in what Il'gynoth says... He is our enemy, he's more than likely lying to try and fuck with us/turn us against each other... Why would he actively work against himself by warning us about coming events that benefit him and his allies, events that he shouldn't want us to have knowledge of so we can't take preventitive measure against, since us preventing them would be against his interests?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoe View Post
    Yes. That's their actual name in the gamefiles. Model names are odd sometimes.
    really?
    u serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... It's Anduin. Of course Anduin disguises himself to sneak off to the Tomb of Sargeras, to see where his father died and to retrieve Shalamayne. How else do you think he came to be in possession of it?
    If this is what he's doing it better be an Alliance-only quest, with a Horde-only equivalent. I have no desire to waltz around with the boy king while he waxes poetic about how brave his father was.

10+ Year Old Account
    really?
    u serious?
    It's not exactly unusual. They don't change the filenames after the models are added so some of them get really generic or placeholder names since the models are created before actual names are finalized. And in some cases they may want to throw off dataminers, such as with the Avatar's filename (although technically we already knew what it is anyway).

Deleted
    Anduin specced Surrender to Madness.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin is a Dreadlord confirmed.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Anduin. Turalyon is on Argus (apparently).

Blizzard is setting him up to be a warlock hero. (lol imagine)
    My name is what makes me so manly.