Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Often Fury Starved...are you?

I have the 2 piece tier set and I was hoping that would offset my last of fury, but it hasn't that much. I am still often sitting around with nothing to do, even though I cast throw glaive twice, I end up with downtime.

Is it just RNG, or an issue with others?

In dungeons it seems fine with all of the aoe, but in raids I am fury starved.

rng. i have no ring and no 2pc, i haven't found myself with no buttons to push very often at all (thank goodness, abc abc abc is kinda back yay!!!) since 7.1.5 / 222x311.

Deleted
    You're not the only one, even with the legendary ring I'm fury starved.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    With ring, no 2pc, I find I have very few issues with fury, there is the odd time where RNG gods despise me but... there's not much you can do about that. If anything that generally is also accounted to bad RNG in terms of my crits that aren't refunding fury because.... they don't crit.

No ring, no 2 pce, I don't ever feel fury starved. I maybe have to throw Fel Rush in a filler every now and then but it's nothing major.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

No ring, no set, fury starved all the time eith DB. Feels unplayable, so no demon blades for me.

Using felblade and firstblood i'm rarely out of fury.
    tho sometimes i get felblade procs back to back and sometimes i don't during meta on pull.

Do remember you have to spend ya glaive toss and felrush at some point!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

what does fury taste like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

No set, no ring, I don't feel fury starved at all. Sounds like a personal problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    what does fury taste like
    It tastes like burning.

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    Using felblade and firstblood i'm rarely out of fury.
    tho sometimes i get felblade procs back to back and sometimes i don't during meta on pull.

Do remember you have to spend ya glaive toss and felrush at some point!
    this! and the fact that ya'll prob aint pooling enough fury. so often I see fellow DH's IMMEDIATELY pop Meta on bosses, with no fury pooled, and I just smh and sigh and watch them barely hit 350k on any given fight. one would draw the conclusion that the concept of fury generation and proper rotation just get thrown right out the window, as well as assuming you should always have fury no matter what.

play smarter, not harder
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2017-01-21 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    I have the 2 piece tier set and I was hoping that would offset my last of fury, but it hasn't that much. I am still often sitting around with nothing to do, even though I cast throw glaive twice, I end up with downtime.

Is it just RNG, or an issue with others?

In dungeons it seems fine with all of the aoe, but in raids I am fury starved.
    My DH sometimes is, me? i have so much fury and rage i could sustain all the warriors/dh on azeroth

2-2 plays best w/ AOTHG and 4-piece tier

DA plays pretty good either way

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have ring, no set with DB. I feel fury starved only in the start of fights or in the middle if I don't have any buffs up (Sephuz's or Meta) and get bad RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    this! and the fact that ya'll prob aint pooling enough fury. so often I see fellow DH's IMMEDIATELY pop Meta on bosses, with no fury pooled, and I just smh and sigh and watch them barely hit 350k on any given fight. one would draw the conclusion that the concept of fury generation and proper rotation just get thrown right out the window, as well as assuming you should always have fury no matter what.

play smarter, not harder
    fairly ironic considering that meta on opener is better dps than waiting to pool fury if you are potting old war, which is the highest dps pot so you should be if you're playing seriously. You shouldn't talk like "one would draw the conclusion" when you haven't even researched the basic openers for your class. lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    play smarter, not harder
    so often I see fellow DH's IMMEDIATELY pop Meta on bosses, with no fury pooled, and I just smh
    hehe.

I have ring, and occasionally hit bad rng being long starving periods (5~ seconds) maybe once or twice a raid. Since getting 2 set there hasn't been any 5+ second gap even when it felt worse than normal.

I believe this is where I'm supposed to state that the ring is actually a weak legendary and y'all should stop complaining about it, even though I wouldn't trade it for another legendary.
    Last edited by Raiju; 2017-01-21 at 02:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Never fury-starved. If you're, you're doing something wrong (yes i have legendary ring).

Quote Originally Posted by Papercups View Post
    fairly ironic considering that meta on opener is better dps than waiting to pool fury if you are potting old war, which is the highest dps pot so you should be if you're playing seriously. You shouldn't talk like "one would draw the conclusion" when you haven't even researched the basic openers for your class. lmao.
    rofl at "meta". ACTUALLY, if you want to be legit and sim it out like a true badass, pre-potting with prolonged power both sims better and scales better for DH, and old war sims better during bloodlust phase.

so why don't YOU go research the class and YOU figure out basic openers for YOUR class, ya twonk fool. "lmao" bahaa

grats on first post too lmao, get banned moar
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2017-01-21 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted
    I have the ring and there's some meta openers that makes me feel sad as fuck.

They should rework dblades( or rework dbite to not be the dull and boring shit it is) or make it proc more often during Meta so we just dont stand there just looking and hoping for fury.

It's like a mage poppin combustion and hoping for Rng to let them have mana to use fireballs after. It's sad.

We are super reliant on a good opener and to a lesser degree rng during the fight. A good opener is the difference beetween 1.2k Million dps burst and half of it in a bad meta, and after that you never catch up to what you lost, one thing is crits not coming, ok I got less dps, but having no resources to waste during the spell that makes us strong is pretty sad, bad, shitty, whatever

On the other hand things seem to get alot better with 2 and 4 pc tier, but there it is, you shouldnt balance the class around items, bad design, not fair and all around lazy.

I can only feel bad for you guys without ring and tier bonus, but I gotta say I feel much more fury starved than before, even tho we got felblade to compensate which makes it a little bit better

But yeah, dblades needs a tweak/rework, maybe less fury but 100% chance. Heck, I dont even know how much fury dblades gives per proc.
    Last edited by mmoc39cfbe0b34; 2017-01-21 at 04:44 PM.

2pc + Ring + 10% haste and I'm really getting tired of not having any fury to spend. I have no idea why the devs would allow this to even be possible, it's awesome when RNG is in your favor but if you get hit with a bad streak.. ugh.

If you're not having fury problems, you're either not pushing enough buttons, you're getting blessed by the RNG gods, or a combination of both.