Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I hear if you say his name 3 times in a mirror you get drone striked.
    Pretty disappointed atm, didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Or your pussy grabbed.
    However, something did grab my cock!

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The horses mouth.

Hey now, calm down with that hate speech!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You seem to have missed the word "homeschool" shooter. It's pretty ridiculous though to get all worked up about this but be fine with shit Trump has said.
    The joke doesn't even make much sense unless her point was that he was going to kill his parents? It was stupid. Which is even funnier when you see people losing their shit over it.

I love the hypocrisy, I really do.

Trump run's his mouth and his defenders tell you to grow thicker skin.

Everyone plays by Trumps rule book and the Trump Defender's call for a safe space. Everyone on this planet at some point has looked at a kid (maybe there own) and has said they are a brat.

Cry me a fucken river, wait you already are...

The way the kids acted was bad this isn't even a opinion. It was clear they didn't want to be there and people are pointing that out.

Cant handle a little joke with it? Do you need a safe space?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Not to mention the entire "Leave the kids out of it" refers to politicians not going after their political rival's children during a campaign.

Nothing about making stupid shitty jokes about it by comedy writers or youtubers calling them a spoiled brat.

That moral high ground has become a sinkhole. Pathetic.

Seems after getting Trump into power, the right still need their safe spaces.

idk why it's ok to attack trump's kid when it was sacrilege to say shit about obama's daughters.

i remember a lot of outrage around things said about them.

i mean, i dislike trump a lot and i think baron looks creepy. but whatever, it's more hypocritical behavior from the left.

The joke doesn't even make much sense unless her point was that he was going to kill his parents? It was stupid. Which is even funnier when you see people losing their shit over it.
    Um that is exactly the joke lol.

OT: I find the shooter *joke* to be a bit too much to be fair, as some have said, why use the kid, when the father has enough going on to rip the piss out of him.

However I do feel Jesse Cox got a bit more of a bashing than he deserved, sometimes though, that joke you think is funny, should be best kept to yourself, not blasted over the interwebs to millions.

Not the kids fault his father is who he is, I think he should be left out of this back and forth mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Yeah, I was kinda thinking maybe that's what she was going for. Either way it was a pretty shit joke. She would have done better going with an autism joke or something. That would have really riled up some of his supporters.
    Little children are not horses!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    idk why it's ok to attack trump's kid when it was sacrilege to say shit about obama's daughters.

i mean, i dislike trump a lot and i think baron looks creepy. but whatever, it's more hypocritical behavior from the left.
    'Cept it wasn't by any stretch of the imagination. There was tons of it everywhere. Articles about Sasha (? or Malia? whichever one was the older one) getting drunk at parties and shit being spread around the conservatard blogosphere constantly.

Also Obama wasn't fostering "Say whatever you can to win" mentality like Trump did his entire campaign. Its almost like being an unrepentant cunt begets people treating you back that same way.

Obama also didn't insult everyone and anything that disagreed with him.

Deleted
    Odd how people fail to see the difference between going after grown, mature people and young children.

Troubling for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Odd how people fail to see the difference between going after grown, mature people and young children.

Troubling for sure.
    Yeah we better legislate the internet for some safe spaces. Call up Brianna Wu, she's an ally in your fight.

Its hilarious that shitposting toward conservatives gets this much of a triggered response when that was their entire MO during the campaign.

It's a pretty funny joke actually.

It's also not an "attack on a 10 year old".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Well it was one person from the left making a stupid and kind of distasteful joke. It's from a comedian, those are known to push the boundaries for a joke - usually the lack of laughter will tell them they messed it up. Hence no need to make a big deal about it. If politicians don't want their children to be involved in those kinds of things, just keep them out of the spotlight. Goes for both Obama and Trump.

10+ Year Old Account

Troubling for sure.
    Guess you missed the above video of Trump attacking kids (natural born American citizen kids, mind you) because of who their parents are.

Tit for tat.

Only not really though since this thread is about a failed attempt at a joke and Trump is literally threatening to ruin the lives of those kids.

Troubling for sure.
    Stop being so PC, Trump hates PC.

I wonder when #BoycottSNL becomes a thing?

It worked so well when they tried it with Rogue One, that cereal brand, and...whatever else that third thing was they tried to boycott.

'Cept it wasn't by any stretch of the imagination. There was tons of it everywhere. Articles about Sasha (? or Malia? whichever one was the older one) getting drunk at parties and shit being spread around the conservatard blogosphere constantly.

Also Obama wasn't fostering "Say whatever you can to win" mentality like Trump did his entire campaign. Its almost like being an unrepentant cunt begets people treating you back that same way.
    anyone that ever said anything bad about obama's daughters was raged on hard. there were only like two instances of them even being attacked, because the furor over attacks at them was pretty huge and universal.

i'd rather people just not be a cunt in general and attack kids. it's like picking on little jimmy in school cause his mom's a crackhead. he's weirdish looking and kinda creepy, yeah, but hate over his dad isn't a legitimate reason to attack him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's a pretty funny joke actually.

It's also not an "attack on a 10 year old".
    So school shoting and anttacking 10 year old kids is funny to you?