Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Woah Blizz, don't go crazy with those buffs to BM. I mean the spec is dead last by a fair margin, 2-3% is the safe thing to do, after all, it would be disaster if BM ever got near the middle of the pack.

Deleted
    dont really know what to include in those bm buffs but:

from latest sims to my char (i have 2 set so no frenzy but stomp):
    1) All kill command dmg = 36.2%
    2) All dire beast dmg = 12.9%
    3) Main pet dmg = 5% claw / 5% melee
    4) Hati dmg = 5.3% melee
    This could total to: 65.2%

Now tbh i dont know which things will be affected... but we can safely assume that 6.5% buff would be the max dps increase

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    Woah Blizz, don't go crazy with those buffs to BM. I mean the spec is dead last by a fair margin, 2-3% is the safe thing to do, after all, it would be disaster if BM ever got near the middle of the pack.
    dead last on ST sims... There are 2 single target encounters in NH the others have heavy aoe/cleave situations.

Deleted
    Pretty damn nice..

I feel BM is very strong for mythic + now with traps.. Bl.. BR.. great aoe and very strong ST burst for bosses...

Got the last 3 bosses in NH left to do.. but other then bridge boss (practically ST fight) all fights have a good amount of adds to aoe/cleave

How does the Arcane shot focus buff changes the rotation? how much of a dps buff is it?

I doubt it changes much - most of our focus gain is from passive regen anyway. I guess this could mean that I MIGHT not run into as many issues with executing the icy veins opener with volley and low haste% but other than that it's a minimal change.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogahn View Post
    dead last on ST sims... There are 2 single target encounters in NH the others have heavy aoe/cleave situations.
    We are not doing particularly well in those either. Bm isn't higher than middle of the pack on any fight in Nighthold, and is in the bottom 3 on 4 of them.

Would it really be too much to ask to give us a significant single target buff, such as reducing the focus cost of Cobra shot?

Still not enough, and the SW buff is pointless.
    The reason SW isn't very good anymore is because of focus not SW's damage.

Deleted
    We are not doing particularly well in those either. Bm isn't higher than middle of the pack on any fight in Nighthold, and is in the bottom 3 on 4 of them.

Would it really be too much to ask to give us a significant single target buff, such as reducing the focus cost of Cobra shot?

I dunno persnally I feel like bm should never be a top5 specc due to its low/nonexistent movement restrictions. (yes, I play a hunter and I think if bm would ever be a top5 simDPS contender then we'd have a problem)

Even a 2.5% buff to BM should put it on par with Marksmanship from the numbers I have seen, not including the MM changes in these notes which I'm not 100% sure is a buff at all. Being the considerably easier spec along with having Elisande and Phase 3 Gul'dan literally cancer for MM I think is what will finally bump BM ahead a notch.

Deleted
    MMbuff should be around 4% because u can use 4xAS+MS+3xAiS -Rota now over 2x AS+MS+AS+Wait+2xAiS, thanks to additional Fokus while 4-5xAS+MS+3xAiS was a dmgloss.

Combat Experience (Pet Passive) now increases the damage of primary pets by 60% (up from 50%).

Considering only main pet damage will get 10% damage buff; abilities below will get buffed

1) Main pet Kill Command
    2) Main pet basic attack
    3) Main pet auto-attack
    4) Main pet Titan's Thunder dmg output
    5) Dire Frenzy dmg output
    6) Main pet beast-cleave

As far as we know Hati mimics main pet and its Kill Command + Beast Cleave damage are being calculated according to Main Pets KC + BC dmg. Will Hati's KC+BC also getting buffed 10% ?

Thank god the new artifact traits make vulnerable even more important, I was worried blizzard was actually listening

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthandir View Post
    Even a 2.5% buff to BM should put it on par with Marksmanship from the numbers I have seen, not including the MM changes in these notes which I'm not 100% sure is a buff at all. Being the considerably easier spec along with having Elisande and Phase 3 Gul'dan literally cancer for MM I think is what will finally bump BM ahead a notch.
    You need legendaries in order for BM to perform though, MM is not really reliable on them

Ask and ye shall receive. New BM artifact talent is reducing cobra shot focus by 2 per point. will go down to 32 base (at 4/4) and they have ranks for up to 8 for 16 focus off.

Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive. New BM artifact talent is reducing cobra shot focus by 2 per point. will go down to 32 base (at 4/4) and they have ranks for up to 8 for 16 focus off.
    Sounds great, can't wait for the next tier then.

Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    why are there 8 ranks tho, are we getting 4th relic slot? or will we be able to put 5/5 into non goldens?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    why are there 8 ranks tho, are we getting 4th relic slot? or will we be able to put 5/5 into non goldens?
    AFAIK non goldens were originally going to get an additional rank so 4/4. Either we are getting a new relic slot, actually getting 5/5 or maybe each trait will have a single relic with +2 instead of the new dual rank +1/+1s?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    relics get 2 traits
    Last edited by mmoc2e566de5ba; 2017-01-21 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayagurcu View Post
    Combat Experience (Pet Passive) now increases the damage of primary pets by 60% (up from 50%).

Considering only main pet damage will get 10% damage buff; abilities below will get buffed

1) Main pet Kill Command
    2) Main pet basic attack
    3) Main pet auto-attack
    4) Main pet Titan's Thunder dmg output
    5) Dire Frenzy dmg output
    6) Main pet beast-cleave

As far as we know Hati mimics main pet and its Kill Command + Beast Cleave damage are being calculated according to Main Pets KC + BC dmg. Will Hati's KC+BC also getting buffed 10% ?
    Yes. In fact logs will count those 2 as main pet damage. Main pet damage can easily go up to 60% with dire frenzy , meaning this buff should be around 6% and not 2% as some people as saying.