Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If hes Trumps son I actually expect him to be able to outbanter a snl writer by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Morality is not necessary for civilization.
    Well technically it is. You need some kind of structure and moral code for a civilization to rise. Even if it is as flimsy as "here are my crops stop stabbing me!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Not necessarily so. Rules are not required in part or whole to be rooted in moral judgement.

It is can be the other way around, however. A rule's practicality leads to it's acceptance as a moral standard through custom and tradition. Though all such is made up by humans.

No rule or morality of civilization comes from a mountain top, the sky, is written in the human psyche or any such nonsense. We are animals that needed to figure out how to eat and fuck more successfully than other animals. Everything in-bewteen is the detritus of eating and fucking to a spectacularly successful degree- which is civilization.
    That's a pretty nihilistic world view, but to each their own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm grouping the people who are upset about Barron being targeted with the people who voted for a man who spews vitriol at anyone who dares to disagree with him. Because, you know, they're the same people. I don't give a shit what they're upset about. It's obviously political posturing and empty words from a bunch of sellouts. Actions speak louder than words and their actions have written volumes.
    Yes, because Trump bashing grown up adults, idiots and liberal politicians means you liberals get a free pass to bash his 10 year old son?
    Your pathetic reach to warrant any and all hostility towards innocent people because they happen to be a member of his family is nothing short of vile, deranged and disgusting.

Western values are wasted on your kind.
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2017-01-21 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Bring up what you like. Comedy uses whatever it can to get a reaction. Such as telling jokes about celebrities the very day after they die (or even the same day). Being "attacked" just means your joke got a reaction. Being offended doesn't give you any rights.
    I'm just pointing out hypocrisy, I personally don't care what people make fun of, but I also think that its absurd to sit around and pretend that we don't see people abusing their power to censor comedy that they disagree with.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    come on man, all vitrol aside...

It's one thing to make fun of his father, it's another to attack his minor children. Leave kids alone.

I wonder how you would feel if someone in the media had made a comment about maliha (spelling) being the first teenage mom living at the Whitehouse.
    I personally wouldn't give a shit, but the regressive crybullies would probably try to ruin whoever said it's career.

Also speaking to the bold... Like I said earlier in this thread, its ironic as fuck to see a Trump supporter say something like that after an entire fucking year of Trump attacking and literally threatening to ruin the lives of "anchor babies" (as Trump himself refers to them). I personally like to refer to them as American citizens, which they are.

But yeah. Its perfectly acceptable to go after the good for nothing "anchor baby" trash and strip them of their citizenship and deport them (based on nothing they themselves have done mind you, but who their parents are). But make an off-color joke on Twitter about Trump's son!? UN FUCKING ACCEPTABLE. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Give me a fucking break.
    Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2017-01-21 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What the fuck? Who has stated this exactly?
    It's not a joke. Democrats have been really banking on a shrinking white population to win elections.

I don't think Trump is considered a "Random". Swing and a miss. You're debating people that aren't even fucking here since no one here said there would be genocide on election date. Why don't you attempt to have an honest conversation with the people actually here instead of attacking strawmen.
    You all keep saying he is a nobody.

And. Pot. Kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Well a stated goal of the new left is to reduce white populations, pretty sure that's flirting with genocide
    Any chance you could link some policies that the left have pushed that are starting the white genocide? I think that would be some good reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Any chance you could link some policies that the left have pushed that are starting the white genocide? I think that would be some good reading.
    There isn't any. White people are becoming less influential in our country and abroad because we're less a percentage of the world population. Middle class and upper middle class white people dont have kids like they used too.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Also speaking to the bold... Like I said earlier in this thread, its ironic as fuck to see a Trump supporter say something like that after an entire fucking year of Trump attacking and literally threatening to ruin the lives of "anchor babies" (as Trump himself refers to them). I personally like to refer to them as American citizens, which they are.
    They aren't going to be American Citizens once Trump appoints a few Supreme Court justices, the 14th amendment can be interpreted to mean that 'anchor babies' are subject to the jurisdiction of their illegal alien parents country of origin. Its also fair to point out that almost no other country on this planet would recognized an anchor baby as a citizen.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Bashing a 10 year old is just tasteless, no matter how awful his parents might be.

Are there no laws in the US that protect relatives of celebrities, especially when underage? In Germany this would be unthinkable, unless the relative is actively seeking attention (and thus becomes a "person of public interest").

Sounds a lot like a conspiracy theory. Embracing immigration because democrats actually give a shit about people not born within the US does not mean they simply want their vote. Did you ever consider maybe they don't have a blind love for their neighbors that they likely don't know any better than an immigrant from another country? Maybe we care about the rights of everyone equally?
    They don't really care since a lot of them are used to prop up agriculture with bullshit wages. (Yes, part of the problem is lazy fucks.)

Sounds like you wanna take away our free speech.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how you come to this conclusion since the left typically fights for the rights of immigrants and want to allow a path to citizenship which means they could get a job paying minimum wage which we also think should increase. Wanna try again to justify your bullshit reasoning?
    So then you want to hypocritically bash Trump for using his free speech to talk about Anchor babies while people can freely bash his kid?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how you come to this conclusion since the left typically fights for the rights of immigrants and want to allow a path to citizenship which means they could get a job paying minimum wage which we also think should increase. Wanna try again to justify your bullshit reasoning?
    Which is why they aren't stopping more line jumpers while people legally wait years.

So if the entire democratic party would start throwing insults at a 10 year old boy, comparable to some sort of ice bucket challenge, then that would be still covered under your glorious free speech?

Hard to believe. But this the US, I woudnt even be surprised if there is no form of protection in place.

Everything's fair game, usually, but I still find it utterly tasteless to go after a guy's kid just to get to him. It's cowardly and petty. Doubly so when you know exactly why these kinds of jokes are made.

Let me refer you to an earlier post I made.

Having a different set of standards for the president and a comedian, does not make you a hypocrite.
    Yes it does once you pull out the free speech nonsense. No one's free speech is superior.

Which means we should have never cared about the people who talked about Obama's daughters, right?

Not surprised that the same people who'd call someone a racist for mocking the former first lady or Obama's daughters are the same defending these actions
    But hey ho, it's something that's allowed, even if distasteful. I just like to bathe in the hypocrisy of the regressives in this website.

You know those people can't vote, right? Also, Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any president in history. No one is against enforcing our laws when appropriate. Either way, I'm definitely done having this conversation about whether liberals actually give a fuck about nonwhites for more than just their vote. Like that somehow justifies you shitting all over them because it makes you more genuine or some shit.
    They don't. Why do you think there was such a backlash against minorities and women that voted Trump?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Not surprised that the same people who'd call someone a racist for mocking the former first lady or Obama's daughters are the same defending these actions
    But hey ho, it's something that's allowed, even if distasteful. I just like to bathe in the hypocrisy of the regressives in this website.
    It's even better because they were cutting in on the free speech of those guys. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say she "attacked" him so much as just "ridiculed" the young man. I wonder... does this qualify as "cyber-bullying" as it is currently defined?

Anyway, the fact that she chose that particular target is most telling, in my view.