Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombats23 View Post
    BoJ has a CD of 7 GCDs while zeal has a CD of 3 GCDs. Casting BoJ over zeal means you're missing out on 1/3 of a zeal cast, or 1/3 of a holy power. Casting zeal over BoJ means you're missing out on 1/7 of a BoJ cast, or 2/7 of a holy power. At the end of the day, the bulk of your damage will be coming from TV, which is a result of maximizing your holy power gain, and since 1/3 > 2/7, that's why you're supposed to cast zeal over BoJ.
    Is it even possible to run Zeal+BoJ cleanly outside of Crusade and/or Hero? Seems like if you don't have WoA to save your ass you'd be stuck sooner or later regardless of your priority.

**Zeal2 in the titles means using Zeal at 2 charges. Zeal2 in the row header is just the second charge overflow. Sorry I wasn't putting much thought into it
    Last edited by mmoc39b587eacd; 2017-01-21 at 09:08 AM.

Blessing of the Ashbringer:
    Just a means to force us in to using our blessing I guess, not a bad AP buff in it self though just kinda dull.

Judge Unworthy:
    Pointless as can be, during Crusade we have little reason to reduce cooldown of Judge anyway.

Righteous Verdict:
    This one makes no sense at all (unless it applies to DH in some way as well), DH would be used on cleave fights and this becomes useless. For ST fights it's again a nice buff I guess but again just very dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    They will not make up for the nerf.
    What makes you think they will?
    Common sense?
    Oh you silly you.

We've just received yet another nerf to our overall performance yet people seem to cheer hooray "they've nerfed Crusade!".
    BoJ buff has nothing to do with making up for it.
    Nor does theoretical potential CoF buff.
    He wasn't cheering for the change. He was agreeing that it was a stupid change. If you're going to be snide to people all the time, at least take the time to read their comment properly.

Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    He wasn't cheering for the change. He was agreeing that it was a stupid change. If you're going to be snide to people all the time, at least take the time to read their comment properly.
    How about you take your advice to thyself firsthand?

yet people seem to cheer hooray "they've nerfed Crusade!".
    Or do I have to poiltely lecture you on the difference between "you" and "people" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Blessing of the Ashbringer has no scaling whatsoever, almost every other trait scales.
    Sure but unless you compare it to what others get there really is no say if it's good or bad. If everyone else gets a similar non-scaling trait it's intended and fair enough, still just very dull though.

Judge Unworthy is crap unless the 7.1 version of Crusade makes it to live in some form
    Tbh I see Crusade being removed or reworked for 7.2 which say way to much about the lack of testing and foresight among Blizz devs than anything. #RetAlwaysBetaStatus

Righteous Verdict is most likely going to work with Divine Hammer but why on earth doesn't it also work with Divine Storm?
    True, it needs to work both with DS and DH otherwise it's pigeonholes us in to ST and as such makes us useless in a lot of scenarios.

Deleted
    Could you guys stop parsing so fucking high, we were just about to get Blizz to backtrack on their nerf ;(

*actually showing logs for 880-900ilvl
    Last edited by mmoc39b587eacd; 2017-01-21 at 04:07 PM.

Well, no one likes being nerfed, myself included.

But in a long term sense, I do actually welcome shifting some power from Crusade.

Also, regarding the BoJ buff. It's kind of sad, with all our Artifact traits and even when running FV talent. BoJ will be hiting harder than FV feelsbadman
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2017-01-21 at 04:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

The struggle.

It's looking like I would get 3-4k more DPS from using my essence on Aggramar's over Liadrin's, but do I do that and risk getting an actual legendary before I get another essence for the ring?

I've already mentally prepared myself to get the bracers or Prydaz next to add to my Aggramar's, Sephuz's, JG and Liadrin's, so I probably won't have to worry about it.

If you get a new one it will be 940 already?
    The new one(assuming it isn't more trash) would replace Aggramar's though, so I'll still have a 910 ring until I get another essence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judge Unworthy not entirely useless. Spec Greater Judgement for cleave and it'd be delicious on big aoe pulls. The blessing one, pass. Unless Rets just cheese it by throwing freedoms and bops all willy-nilly. Dunno about BoJ one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling the blessing one is a placeholder value for the moment so I wouldnt be too worried about it currently. I think however, that we might see a big change to crusade coming down the pipe since I'm fairly certain that with WotA levels going that high that crusade would be a fairly substantial issue, moreso then it already is.

Deleted
    With crusade nerf should we consider up our haste so as to reach as quickly as before our 15 stacks? if yes whats the value now ?

10+ Year Old Account
    The statement is a fucking joke and everyone knows it. They are going to nerf us to the ground this time simply because we are parsing high as fuck, which is their fault. Almost every encounter is an aoe fest and they have overbuffed Ret's cleave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

How about you take your advice to thyself firsthand?

Or do I have to poiltely lecture you on the difference between "you" and "people" ?
    You used "you" in the first paragraph, "people" in the second. The first paragraph is directed, the second is generalized.

They will not make up for the nerf.
    What makes you think they will?
    Common sense?
    Oh you silly you.
    You're clearly talking to the person you quoted in this paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    You used "you" in the first paragraph, "people" in the second. The first paragraph is directed, the second is generalized.

You're clearly talking to the person you quoted in this paragraph.
    When I'm mocking his faith in bzzd, yes, I do talk to him.
    When I'm saying "people seem to cheer", I'm not addressing Noone in particular.
    Reading comprehension is hard.
    Attempt at being a smartass was not successful.
    Try Again Bragg.

so the crusade nerf should devalue the wings relics atleast a little. maybe I can finally get rid of my 865 relic...

The whole 8 Possible ranks of WoA thing kinda suggests they are reworking/axing Crusade, there's no way that can be balanced right if it can run up to 40 seconds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dag0d View Post
    so the crusade nerf should devalue the wings relics atleast a little. maybe I can finally get rid of my 865 relic...
    I doubt it would devalue it much, still going to be good but maybe in like only 12-15 ilvls of value instead of the current 20.

Quote Originally Posted by undoubtedly View Post
    With crusade nerf should we consider up our haste so as to reach as quickly as before our 15 stacks? if yes whats the value now ?
    No.

10char

What is this Crusade nerf I'm reading about? Is it already live? Also, how are people parsing so high, is it due to the insane cleave in Night Hold?