Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I will never get this Soros obsession right wing has in US. What's the idea? That without him organisations run by liberals wouldn't support liberal activities? Particularly that Planned Parenthood wouldn't support a march for women protesting against a government whose key members have anti-abortion ideology? Though what makes me ponder the most is who will replace Soros (he's somewhat old after all) as the boogeyman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    Madonna should go to jail for threatening a president. If someone had threatened to blow up obama they wouldn't have made it off the stage without handcuffs.

Too many butthurt Liberals. time to start locking them up for destruction of property and threatening the life of a sitting president See how they like prison.
    You have any precedent for imprisoning someone for thinking about assassination without any actual planning or preparation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Anything to defend your great leader I suppose. Not sure why you even brought up Clinton to be honest. She's pretty irrelevant at this point.
    My great leader? Again with this? How many time will I have to state time and time again that I don't give a damn about Trump?

He was just the lesser of two evils. I was also just pointing a very common hypocrisy.

If the US really cared about justice and social well being, they'd have voted for Bernie. They didn't.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

False-left liberals crying over Trump advocating protectionism which is actually a left idea.

Well, in your face, neoliberal shits. Go dream about your globalist dream indoctrination failing.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-22 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You have any precedent for imprisoning someone for thinking about assassination without any actual planning or preparation?
    "Threatening the President of the United States is a serious crime and a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871. It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threat..._United_States

Even saying the words is a felony. Madonna is currently guilty of a Felony.

Lock Her up, Lock her Up.

"Threatening the President of the United States is a serious crime and a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871. It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threat..._United_States

Even saying the words is a felony. Madonna is currently guilty of a Felony.

Lock Her up, Lock her Up.
    That's not what a precedent is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    False-left liberals crying over Trump advocating protectionism which is actually a left idea.

Well, in your face, neoliberal shits. Go dream about your globalist dream indoctrination failing.
    Feel better now that you got that out of your lower intestine?

Of course there are precedents. People have been imprisoned for being offensive on social media.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel better now that you got that out of your lower intestine?
    Are you in the corner, neoliberal? Maybe you should go endorse some globalist trade deals set to screw Europe over instead.

Then maybe we should set one with Her.... Since the letter of the law is even uttering the words I'm thinking of harming the president is a felony...

Again if this was obama Madonna would be Breaking news CNN headline new Madonna a racist? Threatens our first black presidents life. But the Left wing double standard is so high its not even worth it to call them Hippocrates anymore. They make it very clear everytime they open their mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Trump isn't a fascist, regardless of how much you people keep repeating it.
    Telling a lie a thousand times still doesn't make it truth.

He might be a complete moron and a douchebag, but claiming he is fascist is just nothing but bullshit.
    He's not a fascist in the sense that he wakes up in the morning and says to himself "How can I be fascist today?" but he is fascist in the sense that his ideals and his actions are very much in-line with fascist ideology. No one thinks he's actually a secret member of some secret fascist regime, but he gains the support of such groups be believing and acting the same way they do.

Then maybe we should set one with Her.... Since the letter of the law is even uttering the words I'm thinking of harming the president is a felony...

Again if this was obama Madonna would be Breaking news CNN headline new Madonna a racist? Threatens our first black presidents life. But the Left wing double standard is so high its not even worth it to call them Hippocrates anymore. They make it very clear everytime they open their mouth.
    Courts rightly require a very high bar for imprisoning people based on speech. Comments without plans or means basically just means a house call from the Secret Service.

Pretty sure the whole pussy grabbing thing was part of the issue as well. But okay.
    How can it be part of the issue if the issue is sexual assault and he did not specify if he also doesn't wait with it or not, i.e. it's unknown if he potentially assaulted some women in that way?
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Are you in the corner, neoliberal? Maybe you should go endorse some globalist trade deals set to screw Europe over instead.
    I'm a leftist, not a neoliberal. This isn't even a matter of nuance.

Courts rightly require a very high bar for imprisoning people based on speech. Comments without plans or means basically just means a house call from the Secret Service.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-accu...to-kill-obama/

There's that, but that's definitely more of a plan, though clearly without means. Is that more serious than getting up on a stage and shouting about thoughts of blowing up the White House to thousands of people who may be your fans? I dunno. She's definitely crazy though.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

Damn this was fast. Ahead of time and under budget. Just like the wall that will be build.
    All these protest just made the wall taller.

It's not relevant because it was said a sentence later? Is this seriously your argument?
    Grammar is a thing (well, actually sort of arguable in Trump's case), so... yes?

Well that's a pretty shit argument but not much I can do to make you accept reality.
    Ah, grammar is a shitty argument. Riveting tale mate. Pray tell in which part of this amazing reality of yours did Trump state in that recording that pussygrabbing is one of the things he doesn't wait with. Do outline the logical link between the both of these parts of his speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Madonna saying controversial things seems more like a plea for attention than what that person posted. I'd be much more inclined to take that post seriously.
    I would too, but it's more the effect she might have on other people by saying that. Is it really not worth any consideration when that guy who had no means of actually carrying it out got arrested (and did time in prison)?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'd point out that what she actually said was that she thought about it (past tense), but decided it wouldn't accomplish anything. While we can question the intelligence of the statement, I don't think it fits into the sort of speech that's actionable, which would need to call for people to take action in a way that's likely to lead to someone trying to blow up the White House. Her statement is simply using an extreme thought to express how she feels. Obviously I'm not a judge, so I could be wrong, but I think that's essentially how an attempt to press charges would go before getting thrown out.
    I thought about it and that's why I didn't really say it was inciting, because technically it isn't. It was more just to show that someone has totally been arrested (and spent time in prison) for threatening the President before. I won't argue that they're the same though because clearly the guy I linked had a definite plan to do so.

He also now says he never planned to go through with it and he actually made a video inviting Obama over for pizza that his mom would cook. It's just as weird as it sounds and that's why I followed that story. Oh and he thinks he's God.

I'm a leftist, not a neoliberal. This isn't even a matter of nuance.
    A real leftist wouldn't love open borders and free trade. It's very much a neoliberal love affair, opening up for diminishing lower/middle class salaries and higher inequality.

- - - Updated - - -

You misspelled 'heroes'.
    Because attacking innocent people and their properties is very heroic. I'm guessing you're part of these acid-munching terrorist-hippie crowds in your own country?