Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

broken isles oldschool grind/farm

its one of those 'what to do at max level' threads, but i know what i want to do. just show me the way

i dont raid, dont do rated pvp. dont want to run m+ over and over either.
    i simply want to play my class solo, out in the world, pressing buttons.
    because now after im done with emissaries and maybe ap wqs i dont know what to do.

is there anything on broken isles (so level relevant) that i could grind from mobs ? like oldschool vanilla/tbc primals/essences farming.
    some place where i could just drop and enjoy killing monsters with some purpose behind it.

ive seen people farming goats next to nessingwary

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    its one of those 'what to do at max level' threads, but i know what i want to do. just show me the way

i dont raid, dont do rated pvp. dont want to run m+ over and over either.
    i simply want to play my class solo, out in the world, pressing buttons.
    because now after im done with emissaries and maybe ap wqs i dont know what to do.

is there anything on broken isles (so level relevant) that i could grind from mobs ? like oldschool vanilla/tbc primals/essences farming.
    some place where i could just drop and enjoy killing monsters with some purpose behind it.
    Then what in hell you do in MMO game??If you want to play solo ?? Wow just wow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Then what in hell you do in MMO game??If you want to play solo ?? Wow just wow.....
    maybe because there is not a similar game to wow that is single player rpg?

GTFO and dont play an mmo. Try neopets

Quote Originally Posted by Rainsorrow View Post
    I mean, WoW is basically Diablo now. Except that Diablo has better chances at getting legendaries.

Perhaps, just perhaps, he plays the game because he enjoys it? Who are you guys to judge him?

I don't know what more you could do, perhaps farm gold? Set a goal to reach goal cap, and try out different farming methods? I know some people enjoy that at least.

And when you got enough gold, you could try to make a lvl 101 twink with full 800+ gear (The BoE epics), and try to solo dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I mean, WoW is basically Diablo now. Except that Diablo has better chances at getting legendaries.
    Yeah, ofc.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

What about playing a facebook game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Silithus for the scarab event.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainsorrow View Post
    Don't know there seems to be a nearly unlimited amount of games with shitty grinds out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    Nope there isn't but just put on a bloodhunter enchant and start grinding.

Bloodhunter Enchant + Skinning and just skin as much as possible. Bonus points if the beasts you're farming drop meat that is in high demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Perhaps, just perhaps, he plays the game because he enjoys it? Who are you guys to judge him?

I don't know what more you could do, perhaps farm gold? Set a goal to reach goal cap, and try out different farming methods? I know some people enjoy that at least.

And when you got enough gold, you could try to make a lvl 101 twink with full 800+ gear (The BoE epics), and try to solo dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, ofc.
    I agree with your statement, about playing because he enjoys what he does. That's part of the nice thing WoW has going, there's different things for different people. Not everyone enjoys raiding, but I'm still fairly confused by the OP because he listed what he can do solo, but that he doesn't want to. So really what options does he still have?

Deleted
    7.2 will add paragon levels to the zone reputations, meaning that u can keep grinding wq for rep and get a chest reward every paragon reputation lvl above exalted. I imagine the chest will be similar to emmisary chest. So there basically wont be a limit on rewards from wq anymore, which is good because there is already limitless rewards from mythic+ and this should add some variation and grinding possibilities for players who cant boost people in mythic+.

It also means completing every world quest in a zone should feel somewhat rewarding, because of the rep gain.

But right now, u are pretty much done after ap wq and emmisaries if u dont want to grind mythic+.

U can check this system out on the ptr right now (thats how I discovered it).
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2017-01-22 at 12:13 AM.

It is an MMO. Massive Multiple Player Online. It just means there are a lot of people playing at the same time. Does not imply everyone needs to play in a group or together as a team.

Quote Originally Posted by GameSpoon View Post
    It is an MMO. Massive Multiple Player Online. It just means there are a lot of people playing at the same time. Does not imply everyone needs to play in a group or together as a team.
    Agree in every word

Deleted
    Except wow is a MMORPG, as in Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game, even if you remove the RPG part, the MULTIPLAYER is still a massive part of it.

MMOs are designed to be played with other people, even the big sandbox ones are. Survival MMOs allow you to more or less make it on your own, at the expanse of time and difficulty, most other mmos wont.

And just FYI, this is coming from a 95% solo player, I only really use the LFR, LFD and Casual BG options every now and then.

So you demand from a game that is designed to be played in Groups with other people to be more solo friendly coz youre entitled right ??Now i got it

So you demand from a game that is designed to be played in Groups with other people to be more solo friendly coz youre entitled right ??Now i got it
    He didn't demand anything though. Projecting much?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I agree with your statement, about playing because he enjoys what he does. That's part of the nice thing WoW has going, there's different things for different people. Not everyone enjoys raiding, but I'm still fairly confused by the OP because he listed what he can do solo, but that he doesn't want to. So really what options does he still have?
    True, but I kinda understand him, it must get boring fast to do that stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    MMOs are designed to be played with other people, even the big sandbox ones are.
    That still doesnt mean you HAVE TO team up. learn2read.