Poll: What will end Trump's Reign?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Madonna will assassinate him, shes already made the threats. He'll probably die from some super std from her.
    Last edited by announced; 2017-01-23 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    After 4 years of alternative facts and Trump crying the gems could probably throw Clinton in again and win.
    If the DNC had any brains and balls at all, they'd (figuratively) toss Hillary to the wolves and just nominate another candidate. One of the reasons she lost the election was due to the mountain of scandals that followed her around. Best go with someone with less controversial baggage.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    If the DNC had any brains and balls at all, they'd (figuratively) toss Hillary to the wolves and just nominate another candidate. One of the reasons she lost the election was due to the mountain of scandals that followed her around. Best go with someone with less controversial baggage.
    I do find it awfully convenient how those scandals stopped being investigated after there was no longer political gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah no that's not how it works. I didn't go to the university or any one that you are hinting at and I'm not some crazy liberal. But he y you already conflated all liberals as the same so... y eah.
    I never said leftists are derived from 1 source
    i only explained A source

i mean, you can be a batshit traitor crazy from any walk of life if you are willing

i realize that sounds like an insult but i dont mean it to be
    when you are young and dont own anything, its easy to believe that the world owes you something

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    With high approval ratings after 8 glorious years. And after that we'll have another Republican in office for another 8 years.

Liberalism is dead.

Mark my words.
    thing is, at least a year for now all of the economic successes can be tied to obama and his policies.
    And also, i voted for him to be a one term president. The dems have to run a progressive (bernie-like) candidate, like warren
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I thought you meant the state of the White House, and I would say the White House would be in ashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    I thought you meant the state of the White House, and I would say the White House would be in ashes.
    So, we're going to war with Canada again?

So, we're going to war with Canada again?
    Yep.

/10 char.

Nixon was forced to resign under threat of impeachment for most of what Trump's already done before being inaugurated. (save firing the people prosecuting him)

I don't know whether this is for or against Trump's impeachment/resignation though, as his supporters seem indifferent to anything he could do at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Nixon was forced to resign under threat of impeachment for most of what Trump's already done before being inaugurated. (save firing the people prosecuting him)

I don't know whether this is for or against Trump's impeachment/resignation though, as his supporters seem indifferent to anything he could do at this point.
    Trump won't resign. His ego is too big for that. He'd have to be impeached and he'd go kicking and screaming the whole way.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I would bet he leaves in 2024 when a dem wins the white house.
    This is my guess also. We've had a Democrat->Republican->Democrat->Republican switch pretty much for the last 30 years. Longer if you ignore the Reagan to Bush transition.

Where's the "It's too early to give a shit" option?

At 70, he's the oldest president in history. He'll probably still be alive after his first term and if he is reelected (god help us) then I think we could be looking at death while in office.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, Obama was relatively young when he was running in 2008. Other than that though, it is pretty hard to make a successful career in the American politics at a young age, given the level of competition and the power of the clans.
    Obama did not age well in office either. The past 8 years really took his toll on him. He easily looks 25 years older now than he did when he took office.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    "Resign"

This is an option, why?
    Because it's an applicable way to leave the Presidency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Where's the "It's too early to give a shit" option?
    That one is covered under "Don't enter threads you claim you don't care about"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    At 70, he's the oldest president in history. He'll probably still be alive after his first term and if he is reelected (god help us) then I think we could be looking at death while in office.
    To be fair, he's only the oldest by a matter of months. Reagan served 2 full terms (though it has been said he probably should not have completed his second due to health issues)
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

He will probably go for two terms, depending on how well he does.

The amount of people in this thread that think Republicans are mouth breathing idiots is... astounding.

The man is not Hitler just like Obama wasn't Hitler.

50% 2020 election, 50% after 8 years.

There is virtually no chance of impeachment. GOP will never impeach a GOP president.

He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not get impeached (or lose any votes).

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    50% 2020 election, 50% after 8 years.

There is virtually no chance of impeachment. GOP will never impeach a GOP president.

He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not get impeached (or lose any votes).
    Remember, the GoP doesn't like him. They made nice for now, but I doubt it's forgotten.

after 4 or 8 years, long after hes stopped giving a shit about his hair and using fake tan. Basically looking like a fat mess.

The White House seems to age you about 10-20 years visually, Trump is like 70 now? Yeah...

Remember, the GoP doesn't like him. They made nice for now, but I doubt it's forgotten.
    They love him. And they are held hostage by their base. A larger % of GOP voted for Trump than the % of Dems that voted for Clinton. They will do everything he says.

They were for free trade. Now they are not. They called Wikileaks a terrorist group. Now they love Wikileaks.