Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Do you think our floating crown will have particle effects coming off it this time?

That would make the crown really cool imo.

Also it's fairly obvious the paladin sets aren't finished yet. There's a lot of missing 3D pieces, textures and mismatched colors if you look at the icons. I'm also not convinced any of those are mythic variants.

I hope they remake Vanilla sets sometime. A lot of them were cool.
    Don't know, but they do have new Special effects already.

And yeah, the mythic variant isn't in yet. I just want them to make all those colors available. It woud be awesome for transmogs. Especially with the ashbringer having blue and green variants.

Quote Originally Posted by WildCarrot View Post
    II find it funny when people whine about the state of the community when they don't even realize that they themselves fall into that category they're whining about.
    Welcome to the fold!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What I'm really sick and tired of are the constant flow of new profiles coming on here just to bitch about something. The re-done T6 looks fantastic and I was really glad to hear they were doing it back at Blizzcon.

The mythic warrior set looks like an actual evolution of the set, the rest look like copy paste tho
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    The mythic warrior set looks like an actual evolution of the set, the rest look like copy paste tho
    Can't remember the druid one sporting a helmet that opens up and unleashes animal spirits back then.

I can't believe so many people don't like DK T20. It looks fantastic. What, do you people want everything to be doofy skull/spikes and "look at me, I'm the Lich King"?

The helmet in particular looks like something out of Dark Souls. It's different and it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Can't remember the druid one sporting a helmet that opens up and unleashes animal spirits back then.
    Was talking about warrior sets....thus the "mythic warrior set"
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Par for the course. Class mounts included.

Rehash. Reuse. Recycle. It's the best way to train the new team of dev interns.

You're always annoyed about something.

Deleted
    I love it, atleast we now know a Tier set is worth looking at, instead of just Tmog it away asap. The last few Tier sets on my Hunt / sham have been awful imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    I love it, atleast we now know a Tier set is worth looking at, instead of just Tmog it away asap. The last few Tier sets on my Hunt / sham have been awful imo.
    Nah, I'll be tmogging these to something else asap. It's nice to see people enjoy it, though. I suspect a lot will.

The only one I could see myself keeping is Warlock if it has the wings animation. I've given up on my main (Monk) ever getting a cool tier set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Don't know, but they do have new Special effects already.

And yeah, the mythic variant isn't in yet. I just want them to make all those colors available. It woud be awesome for transmogs. Especially with the ashbringer having blue and green variants.
    Compare it to the "item-icons"... it's preety obvious the set is still lacking flairs all around. Talking about gloves, boots, chest and leggs here.

T20 for druids looks great, the head has a new animation (i assume its mythic, the head opens and a ghostly moonkin/cat/bear head replaces it)
    big fan of the druid set
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2017-01-23 at 08:33 AM.

Even though I had a different idea of "inspired" I would be fine if they all had the upgraded mythic versions as a starting point (druid, warrior, hunter). This way it's just a high-res remake, which is cool and all but not as a new set.

As a dk I can't help but dislike the new dk set, although I understand they wanted to go in a more stripped down direction compared to T19 since it was really great (imo)

Deleted
    Hope this is first and last time they are inspired by old armor sets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheen26 View Post
    I am so sick and tired of Blizzard rehashing things, the gear is a updated spin off of all the previous tier, just more flashy. Blizzard considers this "new"???? so so so annoying to see this.
    All in all I think it's pretty awesome. Who cares if it's been used before, it was about 10 years ago we saw these sets in action and it's going to be a pretty cool blast to the past type scenario when we see everybody running around in them! Learn to enjoy the game a bit more man, look for the fun in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Tier 3 and 7 were both in Naxx...T7 is a rehash of T3.
    This! People were SO excited at the time when this was announced. Fuck they literally REMADE the entire raid and barely changed anything and people absolutely loved it. Why is tier 20 being a updated version of tier 6 a huge issue?

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    T20 for druids looks great, the head has a new animation (i assume its mythic, the head opens and a ghostly moonkin/cat/bear head replaces it)
    big fan of the druid set
    Damn, thats cool as fuck. Cant wait to see what the animations or whatever looks on the other classes mythic sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    So after staring at the Warlock Set for 1 minute straight in the Model Viewer, it appears that it doesn't have the iconic demon wings animation.

It's early and I'm sure it'll be added, but I was definitely curious what the HD version would look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    So after staring at the Warlock Set for 1 minute straight in the Model Viewer, it appears that it doesn't have the iconic demon wings animation.

It's early and I'm sure it'll be added, but I was definitely curious what the HD version would look like.
    Select StartJump on the animation tab for the wings to show up.

Deleted
    I'm actually really looking forward to lay hand on the new sets... almost all sets past tbc looked horrible (with few very good exceptions)

and big NO! It's not just texture HD update...
    If you look very close and very carefully (maybe even put your glasses on) you can see that on most of them, Hands, feet, belt, shoulders and helm have updated model (or entirely new one) I like they are slowly starting to add more 3D elements to armor (ToV sets, some of t 19)

Having one of my favourite sets updated, with new 3D models and HD textures I can't really be anoyed...

Just waiting when they start to make actual 3D chest pieces... and robes

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post

It does, you need to set it to jump start or something like that to see it