HOW DH stay mount and herbalism with no buff....

how is possible for DH to stay mounted(without the Bs or LS buff doesnt remind) during herbalism and get away right after? i seen many DH do this, i know dh is simple to lvl and herbalism with them right after in tank but still, a ability i do not know?

Did they have the Sky Golem mount or something? Because you can herb when on that mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Humppaveikko View Post
    Did they have the Sky Golem mount or something? Because you can herb when on that mount.
    they dont, they have the felsaber(i think the mount that dh get at start?) yeah im not noob to the game, just doesnt know how its possible to herbalism with no bs or lw buff on with the only buff their felsaber mount and nothing else

p.s and every time i ask, always NO answer, pretty sure most of them are bots TBH

Are we talking Legion zones?

10+ Year Old Account
    either you have stumbled onto some sort of possible expoit, or theres something more going on here that you're not aware of (mechanically)
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    they dont, they have the felsaber(i think the mount that dh get at start?) yeah im not noob to the game, just doesnt know how its possible to herbalism with no bs or lw buff on with the only buff their felsaber mount and nothing else

p.s and every time i ask, always NO answer, pretty sure most of them are bots TBH
    Edit: That's what I get for not bothering to level a BS or read anything about the profession while assuming that BS would have only 1 crafted buff item for mounts just like LW.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2017-01-23 at 01:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post

BS and LW buffs only increase mounted move speed and make you immune to daze.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=136708/demonsteel-stirrups

False

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Yeah, if they're not using Sky Golem and still remaining mounted the entire time then they're probably cheating. I know of nothing that would allow a DH to pick herbs while mounted other than the Sky Golem.

BS and LW buffs only increase mounted move speed and make you immune to daze.
    Blacksmiths can make one that lets you stay mounted and interact with objects.

Edit: Someone beat me to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    the people i have seen do this end up flying away on their mount aswell

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    yep, saw a shaman on a netherdrake gathering herbs and flying in suramar ><

reported him when i saw it, hope he get banned

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    its really something, i see SO MANY DH fresh 110 in suramar herbalism with the felsaber and follow a kind of pattern, its clearly evident that its bot(honorbuddy im looking at you...), and there is lot, its pretty awful to be honest, i report every one i meet, but still the felsaber and nothing else, and never get dismount,

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    yep, saw a shaman on a netherdrake gathering herbs and flying in suramar ><

reported him when i saw it, hope he get banned
    doubt it.

I still see the same guy botting mining in Uldum in recent weeks that i saw back in 4.0

10+ Year Old Account
    I have noticed on my demonhunter, that sometimes after my 'gather while mounted' buff has expired, I am still able to both mine and gather herbs.
    Herbs would be understandable with the skygolem, but super weird to be able to mine without the buff,

I've sent feedback about this to Blizzard without any response a couple of times now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    doubt it.

I still see the same guy botting mining in Uldum in recent weeks that i saw back in 4.0
    Eh maybe he's stuck in a time loop !

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    most likely a bot, DH are currently the fastest to level to 110 because they start at 98.

would save a lot of money on character boosting for gold sellers/throw away accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Eh maybe he's stuck in a time loop !
    The best part is I wowprogressed the character he bots on and linked it to a member of Envy (the high end guild) back when they were on Auchindoun. So I looked at his main account and sure enough, hes selling boosts for arena and raids for $$ on that character

So 1 account, for over 5 years has been:

- Botting the same route (and probably botting other routes as well)
    - Selling dozens, perhaps hundreds of pvp boosts (including gladiator boosts, which are like $800+ i believe)
    - Selling dozens, perhaps hundreds of pve boosts (including full mythic raid boosts, which are like $500+ i believe)

All while being frequently reported by myself. I even made a ticket after the first 4 or 5 reports and still seeing him there a few months later.

A funny thing about being a hunter is that with track humanoids on you can actually see bots just teleporting around underground, directly from node to node like they have a command that says

/teleport 34.58 57.48
    /collect herb or whatever
    /teleport 35.67 61.42

and so on

If a Blizzard GM just stood with track humanoids on near a multiple spawn area of Foxflower, on a popular realm, they could ban probably several dozen bots and clean that realm up within an hour or two.