Thread: Rogue or FDK?

Deleted

Rogue or FDK?

Rogues my main, but in PvP right now our damage and survivability is low, the difference between playing rogue and FDK is night and day, on my DK PvP is actually fun and I do a lot of damage, on my rogue I have to time cooldowns and setups perfectly or I will die in a stun.

I don't want to give up my main, but I feel rogues are handicapped and not as effective overall right now.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ESPG-1 View Post
    Rogues my main, but in PvP right now our damage and survivability is low, the difference between playing rogue and FDK is night and day, on my DK PvP is actually fun and I do a lot of damage, on my rogue I have to time cooldowns and setups perfectly or I will die in a stun.

I don't want to give up my main, but I feel rogues are handicapped and not as effective overall right now.
    Rogues aren't handicapped, it's just that FDK is a lot easier to play.

Even if it was handicapped, stick with it. FOTM rerollers don't get anywhere. Playing a shit spec helps you get better as you have to put more effort in.

Sticking with the same spec as much as you can is the key.

Easy!

If you want a challenge go for Rogue. If you want to faceroll go FDK.

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ESPG-1 View Post

They are on opposite ends of the spectrum and depends on your play style.

Rogues are more like Ninjas, they come out of no where to harass and control their target. They will never top the damage meters in PvP over a FDK, however, they strike a target with precision and can kill healers and CC them to win the day. They can ninja cap flags.

FDKs are massive DPS machines. They put out the damage and fuck everyone up. They will survive better than a Rogue toe to toe, however, they don't have any where near the tool kit a Rogue does to harass or escape a fight. A Rogue is always in control of the fight, a FDK is like the final boss you have to take out and you'll need to plan around that.

Overall, both are good choices and both have very different jobs. I'd say with a healer friend, FDKs will fuck everyone up, if you solo queue then Rogues are more useful.

Rogues are like the assassin that comes in with a poisoned dagger to fuck up a target and escape, DKs are like the armor-claded soldier running into battle with an RPG in each hand and he's going to fire off as much shots as he can before he's killed.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2017-01-23 at 06:51 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I don't know why you'd go for frost dk now though, they're kind of shit. Garbage cc and their damage is crap after the nerfs. You might as well go unholy, at least in arena it felt a lot stronger when I played today (casual 2.2 tsg in 3v3).
    Their damage is still good. Not as good as Warriors, Rets, and Druids now tho.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Their damage is still good. Not as good as Warriors, Rets, and Druids now tho.
    talking about druids how are feral after the buff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrox View Post
    talking about druids how are feral after the buff?
    Very good in PvP still meh in PvE.

Ehh... maybe in rbgs, but I don't play them. They're trash in arena right now.
    Dk trash in arena?

Yeah, you basically can't kill anything because chillstreak doesn't do any damage anymore and you don't have any cc anyway.
    oh ok... seems legit!

Cant tell if this frost dk feedback is troll or not but i've yet to do a 2s match this season where I dont do more damage than the opposing dps. Not once. With a healer, frost dk damage in twos is great. We have legit peels with chains and grip and our defensives arent bad either (IBF so deathstrikes heal for your whole hp bar). Definitely more along the lines of immobile dps machine, but with a healer they are great dmg. My experience is referring to 2s. To say their damage is bad is retarded

"What class should I play" threads are not allowed here, so I reported you. Sorry.