Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    the “Daily Stormer”
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_St%C3%BCrmer

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Total coward move by the person that punched him.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
    Assault is a crime, last time I checked.

But BEING assaulted is a crime too, according to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Never said I approve of people calling for the deaths of other people. I just really hate a guy that is part of a group that killed over 6 million people in a five year period in horrible ways. Tolerance does not go out to Nazis I never said you should go out and kill them but it doesn't mean I will tolerate your hate speech. Seeing a guy like Spencer get punched in the face brings warmth to my heart.

Try closer to ten years.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    It's OK, his ideas were really bad, so he's less human.
    Not less human: alt-human. Totes fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Richard Bertrand Spencer, the white nationalist head of National Policy Institute, is one of the leading figures of the alt-right movement. His defunct publication Alternative Right, once published an essay titled “Is Black Genocide Right?” He himself has called for the “peaceful ethnic cleansing” of the United States for the creation of a white-ethno state.

Today in Washington, Richard Spencer was punched in the face.

In Gif form. It looked like a pale fisted vigilante, a Batman type character, assaulted him.

Moments after Richard Spencer was punched in the video above, he was reportedly punched in the face again.
    Pretty despicable, but at least he's not calling for the wholesale murder of women and children, like the President of the United States did.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    Not less human: alt-human. Totes fine.
    I was looking for the punch line.

Now I did. Totally worth it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Richard Bertrand Spencer, the white nationalist head of National Policy Institute, is one of the leading figures of the alt-right movement. His defunct publication Alternative Right, once published an essay titled “Is Black Genocide Right?” He himself has called for the “peaceful ethnic cleansing” of the United States for the creation of a white-ethno state.

Today in Washington, Richard Spencer was punched in the face.

In Gif form. It looked like a pale fisted vigilante, a Batman type character, assaulted him.

Moments after Richard Spencer was punched in the video above, he was reportedly punched in the face again.
    Good news

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a coincidence...

Why Won't the White House Say Who Kellyanne Conway Repeatedly Punched in the Face?

... or the first Cover Up of the Trump era.

Trump needs to come out and say that Kellyanne did not punch Spencer... or its gonna be a Keynan Muslim sized conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    So if someone beats you for your ideologies because they have the backing of the masses you are okay with it? Because I am not. That means you would be okay with Trump supporters attacking you in the streets - or if not, it just means that you are only okay with it "when my side does it" which is just dishonest.

This guy is clearly spouting hate and crazy, but there is a fundamental divide and several steps between words and actually dragging people off. And in the civilized world there is other recourse than to punch someone in the head.
    See, here's the thing. I'm not endorsing genocide. If a Trump supporter beats me, it will because I support single payer/guaranteed income. Or probably just because I'm Jewish. They wouldn't be doing it because I'm calling for direct harm to them, as I am not.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

No shit he got punched

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Total coward move by the person that punched him.
    Still not a bigger coward than the nazi he punched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah,such a great american tradition. Punching the nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Still not a bigger coward than the nazi he punched.
    How is he a coward? He's in the middle of a group of protestors who hate his guts, giving an interview. Seems like the opposite of cowardly to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

The meme to end all memes, and his face. Spencer was so right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, an ass got punched in the face. How is this even news? People get punched in the face all the time. In fact, people like him should be punched in the face at least once per day to remind them who they are and what kind of society they want to bring in
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a better way to discredit him would be to make a video "Hitler gets a phone call from Spencer", than this petty assault.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Assault is a assault and if they ever find the man that did this then he should face the appropriate charges. In saying that our victim here is whats commonly known as "a piece of shit" with an incredibly cowardly world view. This doesn't make assaulting him right or proper but I'm never going to feel bad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Assault is a assault and if they ever find the man that did this then he should face the appropriate charges. In saying that our victim here is whats commonly known as "a piece of shit" with an incredibly cowardly world view. This doesn't make assaulting him right or proper but I'm never going to feel bad for him.
    Alternative view point: Punching nazis is good and right and just.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Alternative view point: Punching nazis is good and right and just.
    Yielding the high ground is never good and right and just. Satisfying perhaps but the wrong move.