Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Fucking cunts at Blizzard. We wasted some hours on mythic Helya splits last night... a fucking tweet, saying that this is a bug would be nice. But I'm probably expecting too much from a multi billion dollar company.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Fucking cunts at Blizzard. We wasted some hours on mythic Helya splits last night... a fucking tweet, saying that this is a bug would be nice. But I'm probably expecting too much from a multi billion dollar company.
    We were wiping on P3 adds the entirety of the last raid. Didn't know there were more of 'em than there is supposed to. Makes for an interesting evening today, maybe we kill her finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Just give the pure dps classes an additional roles. I designed lore friendly ways a mage could heal and a warlock could tank and if i can do it sure blizz can as well

really who cares about hearthstone??

6 days before the new raid and the complete hunter class is totally broken!

FIX IT PLS!

Deleted
    I only played Hearthstone for a few hours to get the Hearthstone mount in WoW, haven't really touched it since then. Hearthstone isn't really my kind of game anyway.

Deleted
    This is very good representative of what kind of posting you can be sure to find on MMO-Champions Forums. So much negativity and 100% bitching, all the time.

Kinda like the Official Forums - but MMO-C once was a true gem and worth reading, there always was some gold hidden in all those vitriol. Sadly, this seems to have changed to the worse.

Well, guess I rather enjoy the Game and stop reading Forums filled with hatred and rage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    This is very good representative of what kind of posting you can be sure to find on MMO-Champions Forums. So much negativity and 100% bitching, all the time.

Kinda like the Official Forums - but MMO-C once was a true gem and worth reading, there always was some gold hidden in all those vitriol. Sadly, this seems to have changed to the worse.

Well, guess I rather enjoy the Game and stop reading Forums filled with hatred and rage.
    Yes, you probably should.

I admit I mostly play Hearthstone for the monthly card back and weekly free deck from Brawl. I too really dislike the Wild and Standard split (especially considering the recent tweets that hint that even Standard could be affected by the Yearly purge!).

Do I create decks? Nope. I might be able to if I really sat down and looked at my collection but I'm much more likely to look at popular decks on Hearthpwn and choose one that I have most the cards for and then play that deck and (enjoy?) pray to RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by familiar View Post
    As a MtG player, I find Hearthstone to be a mockery of the genre.
    What did you expect from Blizzard? lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course not, that would cost them money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    Yes, the mind control bonus damage buff combined with Shadow Priest Surrender to Madness is god damn OP. Does that mean SP is broken? No.

It's a single encounter where a certain mechanic puts the SP way ahead others. If anything, it's faulty encounter design.
    Could you check the rest of the fights please? The difference between the first and last place is horrendous, at least 150k if not more...
    Nythendra: 810k vs 585, Elerethe: 810k vs 485k, Ursoc 830k vs 601k, Dragons: 885k vs 588k....and so on..most of the times the 3 hunter spec is amongst the lowest 5....On Guarm (which is the closest to a tank&spank fight in ToV) 713k vs 529k and the 3 hunter spec is the last 3.....

The whole shit is broken like fuck...yes somebody must be the last one, but hell..not with few 100k difference....Not hunters, not any other classes...10-20k, damn 50k difference between the 1. and last...ok fine (no, but sounds okeyish ) but not 100-200-500k.....

Wondering what the bloody fuck did they do on ptr and what kind of sims are they using....

Dear blizzard put your hotfixes .....you retards

Quote Originally Posted by Harthmut View Post
    Just give the pure dps classes an additional roles. I designed lore friendly ways a mage could heal and a warlock could tank and if i can do it sure blizz can as well
    Time mage, heals via reversing time on wounds.

As one of 5 people who still doesn't own a smarthphone, I probably will take up Hearthstone once I get one. Then again, with the Switch right around the corner...

Quote Originally Posted by JazzHunter View Post
    Believe me, hunters are noticing this. And it's absurd all 3 specs of a pure DPS class are at the bottom.

edit: maybe it's not 220ks, but...
    Hunters not at bottom and no where near it. Last night raid myself and another hunter was 2nd beast and 4th beast spot in nighthold. Only 2 hunters in group.

Quote Originally Posted by Velos View Post
    Hunters not at bottom and no where near it. Last night raid myself and another hunter was 2nd beast and 4th beast spot in nighthold. Only 2 hunters in group.
    This was a post from a week ago, we've been buffed. The 3 hunter specs were at the bottom in Warcraft Logs last week, not this one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velos View Post
    you litterally necroed an allmost 2 week old "hotfix" without even knowing it, trying to be edgy... really?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content