Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Republicans spend Obama's entire presidency slating him for use of executive orders.

New Republican president signs two on his second day and everything is a-okay.
    Not to Democrats, apparently.

It's almost like the two parties oppose each other for stupid reasons and both parties are retarded, hmmm.

Deleted
    From what I have seen in previous threads regarding that topic, it was mostly people from the US who were okay-ish with it, while most Europeans wanted it to die as soon as possible.
    As an European: Thanks Trump, I guess?
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-01-24 at 09:28 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    From what I have seen in previous threads regarding that topic, it was mostly people from the US who were okay-ish with it, while most Europeans wanted it to die as soon as possible.
    As an European: Thanks Trump, I guess?
    Europeans have little to nothing to do with the Trans Pacific Partnership.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Europeans have little to nothing to do with the Trans Pacific Partnership.
    Yeah, I realized I messed up after I posted it, but was too slow to go back. My bad.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Excellent, maybe he is going to do well after all :P

On behalf of Europe, thank you mister Trump

Deleted
    Trump could go defacate from the white house window and Orlong would make a thread called "Trump fertilizes the bushes in the white house garden, no president has ever cared more for the environment! Hurray!"

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Excellent, maybe he is going to do well after all :P

On behalf of Europe, thank you mister Trump
    Again TPP != TTIP.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Again TPP != TTIP.
    I know, I never said it was.

The TTIP is based on the TTP, killing the TTP also kills the TTIP it just hasn't been announced yet.

Trump just did more for Europe than any US president since Reagan.

15+ Year Old Account

The TTIP is based on the TTP, killing the TTP also kills the TTIP it just hasn't been announced yet.

I wasn´t aware those two were linked together. Say where did you get this from?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wasn´t aware those two were linked together.
    They are not linked, it's just that TTIP is heavily based on the template from TPP, Trump killing TPP means that TTIP's days are now numbered, = we are saved

15+ Year Old Account
    They are not linked, it's just that TTIP is heavily based on the template from TPP, Trump killing TPP means that TTIP's days are now numbered, = we are saved
    Why are it´s days now numbered? Am i missing something?

Well TTP != TPP then. Not sure why you think they are linked. I guess wikipedia mentions there being influences from NAFTA, but I don't see that falling yet. Especially since it's hugely beneficial to the US.. but hey if true I'd gladly take it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    This has less to do with abortions and more to do with we shouldnt be funding any businesses, and if we fund any at all it should only be American businesses. Im tired of seeing my tax money sent to other countries.
    Well slight problem there, all countries tax money gets sent in some way or another to other countries, why? Debt, massive fucking debts.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not sure why you think they are linked.
    I don't, hence me saying "They are not linked" :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't, hence me saying "They are not linked" :P
    If they aren´t linked, how does one being killed also kill the other?!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If they aren´t linked, how does one being killed also kill the other?!
    Basically, although the agreements aren't physically connected they share a lot of common stuff, and so the idea of scrapping one and not the other is borderline ridiculous. Granted that in itself wouldn't stop Trump from not scrapping the TTIP, but the EU has already accepted it's dead now due to his presidency.

To use an analogy it would be like a country banning cola and telling Coke to get lost, but not Pepsi.

15+ Year Old Account
    Basically, although the agreements aren't physically connected they share a lot of common stuff, and so the idea of scrapping one and not the other is borderline ridiculous. Granted that in itself wouldn't stop Trump from not scrapping the TTIP, but the EU has already accepted it's dead now due to his presidency.

To use an analogy it would be like a country banning cola and telling Coke to get lost, but not Pepsi.
    If the US get more out of TTIP than TTP they would have no reason to kill the former.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Republicans spend Obama's entire presidency slating him for use of executive orders.

New Republican president signs two on his second day and everything is a-okay.
    Once again, we didnt slam Obama for using executive orders, we slammed him for the CONTENT of some of those orders, and the fact that many of them were illegal because they were enacting legislation which is Congress job. He even stated if Congress wouldnt pass what he wanted, he would just use his pen and his phone to circumvent them

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You anti-globalization guys don't get it, the way to fight globalization is to embrace it. If people in China and Vietnam are making good wages American companies won't move their factories there. It costs a lot of money to ship from China to the US, so if companies are having to pay high wages in China, the math could work out to move the factory back to the US.

TPP was going to raise wages world wide and jobs would move back to the US.
    Is this irony? TPP hasn't increased salares and power has moved from local governance to corporations.

Looks like his first day is already productive. Trump has signed an executive order withdrawing the US from TPP. Couldnt have a better start to his new job!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/23/politi...y-sources-say/
    Woot!!! Woot!!! Now China is 100% in charge of the world economy.

The US leaving the TPP makes the US only be TP.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, we didnt slam Obama for using executive orders, we slammed him for the CONTENT of some of those orders, and the fact that many of them were illegal because they were enacting legislation which is Congress job. He even stated if Congress wouldnt pass what he wanted, he would just use his pen and his phone to circumvent them
    Says the guy that want to keep the ACA but repeal ObamaCare.