Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    [QUOTE=Crispin;44316831]At this point even Putin is like

[COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]

I'm glad we just take anonymous sources at their word about everything that fits our agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    Anonymous sources inside the trump admin that spoke to the Washington Post, not "Anonymous" the hacking group. I thought I typed it clearly above. Sorry if I didn't.
    Ah, apologies then. Read to quickly and misread your post a bit!

Either way, anonymous sources are how most insider information gets out and public. It's how Watergate was brought to light.

If you have doubts about the credibility of the site posting the news, that's fine. But despite Trump's crying because outlets like WashPo actually report on reality and hold him accountable to the things he says and does, they're still a reputable news outlet. Even if Trump is doing his best to undermine peoples faith in news media on a daily basis.

I'm glad we just take anonymous sources at their word about everything that fits our agenda.
    I see why you are confused, but Putin, in fact, isn't the POTUS. I can forgive you your confusion though, happens to the best of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Hahahaha, fucking savage.

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/823...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Quick link to the C-SPAN twitter post with the clip, for anyone that doesn't' want to visit an ex-Gawker site.

Deleted
    I'm not surprised.

So far i'm not impressed with the few things he has dont as president in the past few days

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    The interesting thing is alternative metrics turned out to be true. If you say, it's a fact that more people watched obamas inauguration than this inauguration, then show a picture of more people. Yes, you give a fact, if the answer is only based on those two pictures. However, I can give an alternative fact that, alternatively to your assumption that only people in those pictures watched the inaugurations, there were many more millions of people who watched this inauguration online than obamas and that if you add the two together, this was the most watched inauguration.

Two statements can both be facts, and draw different conclusions, there are such things as "incomplete" facts.
    Except even these "Facts" were proven to be yet another blatant lie.

Nielson viewership data shows 30.7M views, about 7M less than the 2013 inauguration. Now that is an outdated way to count viewers due to so much online streaming, but it still holds true for TV viewership.

So 2 out of 3 ways to watch were less than previously but magically Online viewership would be higher? The numbers Spicer gave are complete BS. 17 million from CNN alone, but he used total viewership numbers for the entire day of all streaming content on CNN. So Obviously you can't add all 17 million to Trumps numbers. CNN reports that there were only 1.54 million concurrent streams between 11a and 2p. Where during for Obama's 2009 inauguration there were 21 million streams.

There is not a single measurable number to support Trump and Spicer's claim. If we are seeing a president this willing to blatantly lie to the press over something as trivial as his viewership data, how is he going to spin unemployment, housing, or any other statistic this administration will put out over the next 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    I see why you are confused, but Putin, in fact, isn't the POTUS. I can forgive you your confusion though, happens to the best of us.
    WikiLeaks must be 100% credible then if we go by the echo chamber of the left in this thread.

WikiLeaks must be 100% credible then if we go by the echo chamber of the left in this thread.
    I heard Wikileaks has the best alternative facts, truly. They are so true you are gonna say "no Assange, please don't give us so much truth."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    He's a piece of crap, surrounded by pieces of crap, voted in by pieces of crap.
    Of the fecal, for the fecal, BY THE FECAL. Hahaha...

Would you be surprised if what the supposed anonymous sources said were true given recent events?

I guess this is a great object lesson, that when trying to gaslight all of reality sometimes it backfires.

Donald Trump’s nominee for budget director, the South Carolina representative Mick Mulvaney, had to testify in a Senate hearing that Donald Trump’s inaugural crowd was smaller than Barack Obama’s.

[IMG]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--W8CcLzHk--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/gffbyo114i7mbxdnztt1.png[IMG]
    Still can't believe he's going to hang his inauguration crowd picture in front of the press.

Trump is a narcissistic buffoon who has no self-control with all that that means. He is going to burn the republican party down to the ground over the next 4 years. It's going to be glorious.
    I agree with your first two sentences. As someone who lives in the country that he is President of, my opinion is that it will most definitely NOT be glorious.

7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=0ptimo;44316886]
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    At this point even Putin is like

[COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]

It's not taking anonymous sources at their word. It's using our eyes. There was absolutely no reason for trump to bring up inauguration numbers at all. But nope, he had to have a press conference to lie about it.
    His first tweet (before someone obviously took his phone) was to denigrate the women's march: saying "buh buh I thought I won the election"
    Now he is saying illegals gave Hillary the popular vote.

H
    The man can't admit he's not popular or liked by the majority of Americans. If you can't see that, you are either deliberately not looking or have a serious perception problem.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-01-24 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Wait...why is the date wrong in that picture? The inauguration was the 20th, not the 21st.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    He's going to force them to lick it look at it. Isn't that text-book bully behavior?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Maybe if we can manage to piss him off for 4 years straight, he'll be too busy being a crybaby to do any real damage.
    ýou forgot he still has the nuks

One other thing I noticed during press conferences and such. Spicer is constantly brushing off questions with "it's day 1/2!" But isn't it day 5? Is the presidency suddenly a 5 day work week now?

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    ýou forgot he still has the nuks
    Maybe he can personally visit some of those Chinese islands and put a flag into their ground after ordering a nuclear strike on that island...

I guess Trump will be looking for a new nominee for budget director then. How dare this nominee question the glorious Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    One other thing I noticed during press conferences and such. Spicer is constantly brushing off questions with "it's day 1/2!" But isn't it day 5? Is the presidency suddenly a 5 day work week now?
    He probably had a The Apprentice meeting in one of his golf courses. Priorities.