Poll: Warchiefs of the Horde

Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Who is your favorite Warchief and why?

Orc combo broken since '10!

Sylvanas. She actual has common sense and doesn't give a fuck what the Alliance thinks.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Doomhammer would have been great. Sad that he had an untimely death.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    garrosh is the only warcheif I've ever liked. he was building into a great character in cata they kinda threw that away in mop. but he became the biggest manliest orc ever the only orc willing to be a dick and not hide behind the stupid honor pretext.

In light of Vol'jin's tremendous role in that one time he did that thing as warchief, I'm gonna have to choose him

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas. She actual has common sense and doesn't give a fuck what the Alliance thinks.
    !

WHAT?!

Garrosh couldn't deal with the alliance's shit, AND HE DID DAMAGE TO THEM!

However, sylvanas tried, and failed to enslave val'kyr, and she then FAILED at keeping her base at stormheim. Here's her ONLY win so far as warchief:

1. Blow the skyfire.

THAT'S IT!

Ner'zhul wasn't a good leader, but he was an amazingly written character and my favorite in the lore. Politically, the best was Orgrim without a doubt. He was a brilliant leader in both politics and warfare, won loyalty from his men, and was still reasonable and honorable above all else.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Ner'zhul wasn't a good leader, but he was an amazingly written character and my favorite in the lore. Politically, the best was Orgrim without a doubt. He was a brilliant leader in both politics and warfare, won loyalty from his men, and was still reasonable and honorable above all else.
    whats so honorable about trying to take land that's not your's with the treachery of a human helping.

oh and dragon force breeding. real honorable.

Thrall is #1
    he was not one warmongering fool. understood honor, politics, war, sacrifice, courage, etc. also could listen to advises.

#2 is Orgrimm
    #3 Garrosh - pity he turned into villain. he had such potential to be best leader.
    most problematic was how he was changed several times in books and in-game

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin, because reasons...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Garrosh pre-5.1.

The first and only warchief of the new horde to make serious gains against the alliance, even destroying one of their major cities/military bases on Kalimdor.
    Pity that player complaints about him and 'horde favouritism' ended up getting blizzard to kill him off.

Orgrim Doomhammer in TIdes of Darkness is best warchief Horde ever had for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Garrosh pre-5.1.
    Pretty much this.

I really loved Warchief Thrall though. I don't like Thrall the World-Shaman as much. Overall I do like Thrall so that might have factored in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Warchief thrall.
    Wish we could get that guy back.

Cant stand emotionally broken world shaman go'el

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I can't even begin to understand how people like Garrosh. Even in the books he's an insufferable twat.

My vote is for Vol'jin, only because Thrall is dumb as cardboard. He had the potential of being great but it was sabotaged because the plot needed to go another way.

Deleted
    I absolutely love Ner'Zhul to bits but the best Warchief will forever be Ogrim Doomhammer: Pragmatic and effective in a shit situation. he did what needed to be done during the late First-and Second wars.

Garrosh, because I like to experience scenarios which wouldn't be wise to witness in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by deloctyte View Post
    I absolutely love Ner'Zhul to bits but the best Warchief will forever be Ogrim Doomhammer: Pragmatic and effective in a shit situation. he did what needed to be done during the late First-and Second wars.
    Not to mention how he defeated strongest warrior of the Alliance in 1v1 I love that guy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets be honest here,Warchief Thrall was the best warchief ever.I dont care if he became Green Jesus later,he was the perfect leader when he was warchief.

Vol'jin was an honorable War Chief who cared about the little guy. The world could use more Vol'jins.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"