Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah.... i dont see your point..? i was telling them how the new one looks os much better in my opinion, as the old one streches things out and warps things in the set
    A couple small warped things compared to the terrible coloration and helm that arguably looks much worse?

They could have just fixed the actual problems with it and then left it alone instead of screwing with it too much like they did was the general point I believe.

To be honest, I'd rather have a rehashed set than the thing they made for DKs..

call me oven-knight from now on..
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-01-25 at 07:27 AM.

Deleted
    Seems like the sets are a lot more impressive with the 3D parts added.

T20 looks amazing though...

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    Well, here's your original question. "Are you familiar with the prodedure of making new tier sets?"

Tier sets? No. But having studied 3D Design at degree level for 3 years it has put me in the shoes of a Designer many times and think I have a very decent understanding of how things are created from scratch. With the exception of certain classes, those tier sets are not created from scratch and this takes out a huge chunk of the design process which is why I see them as Copy and Paste.
    I honestly still don't understand your nostalgia comment though.
    Yeah, but it's not like the artists are going "we should remake tier 6 to be exactly the same but updated", it's the designers going "you artists need to remake these sets exactly the same but updated".

T20 Druid has even hidden animation like the pvp monk set with the dragon effect on shoulders and head

Really this forum is full with retard monkeys who can only moan jeez

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Really this forum is full with retard monkeys who can only moan jeez
    Glad to see you contributing to it.

Deleted
    It's not the first time they take old sets and remake them in a way. Can't judge yet, if it ends up good or not, but let's give them some room to do their job. In the end, if you really don't like what you see, you could just transmog it out

Deleted
    Not sure if I like the Paladin Mythic shoulders. I think I prefer the normal ones.