Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Only thing I think of when I hear half of his stupid crap.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It will also put to rest once and for all the debate about whether we have voting fraud issues or not, and there will be nothing for anyone to argue about either way
    I am not okay with spending taxpayer dollars to prove something that isn't there, isn't there, just to satisfy you.

If Trump wants this so badly, why can't he pay for it? Remember that fund drive to pay for state recounts? He claims he has $10 billion, why can't he do all 50? Like, right now?

10+ Year Old Account
    To further my "Trump is an idiot" rant............why would you want to investigate something you WON? lol
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

10+ Year Old Account
    So if they run an investigation, and it comes up with no statistically relevant fraud, is he going to claim his own agency's are rigging it for Hillary?

10+ Year Old Account
    L'America, c'est moi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Thats funny, everyones back on the "voter fraud is a myth" again.

2 weeks ago it was verifiable security agency fact that Russia hacked the election.

annnnDDDDddddd now its fake again.
    You need to work on your reading comprehension.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    So if they run an investigation, and it comes up with no statistically relevant fraud, is he going to claim his own agency's are rigging it for Hillary?
    No, we just will never hear about the results, just like his tax records. He'll claim 'Well no one really cares about that', and people will smile, nod, and fall in line, and tax payer's money will of been lost pointlessly.. Y'know.. that thing that the GOP is ever so against.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    I would laugh if it came back that it was rigged in HIS favor lol

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Wait, didn't Trump and his supporters cry about the re-count attempts by Jill Stein after the election, citing it as a waste of taxpayer money? All she was interested in was investigating the integrity of the voting systems, but there was all that whining about there being "no proof" and all that.

I guess it's more, "it's only okay if Trump does it" bullcrap.
    It gets better. The argument advanced by Trump's lawyers in the Midwestern recounts was that there were no indications of widespread voting irregularities so a recount was unnecessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    I would laugh if it came back that it was rigged in HIS favor lol
    Clearly it would just be because millions of dead people just had to wake from the dead to help #MAGA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    BOOM. Done!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d06aa225463c

7 papers, 4 government inquiries, 2 news investigations and 1 court ruling proving voter fraud is mostly a myth
    Liberal fake news. Get a proper unbiased source like breitbart or infowars.

In case you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    He already won. You'd think he had the basic intelligence to just leave it alone.
    He's a narcissist who lost the popular vote. A bruised ego is like the ticks of an OCD person, he can't help it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    You need to work on your reading comprehension.
    Well, then it's good to know that the Red Scare narrative was bull shit.

Thanks for admitting and clearing that up. /fistbump

So, he's going to put a major waste of US taxpayer money to look into an election he won based on a conspiracy theory started by Alex Jones?

Really? As someone from one of the states he has accused in the past he can go shove a pinecone up his ass. You didn't win California, Donny. We have a dem supermajority in our state legislature and a dem governor.

15+ Year Old Account

So you are hand-waving away the largest misinformation campaign by an adversary in collusion with right wing groups? Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Still reading fail, as even Trump himself admitted that the Russians hacked data to influence the election.

But as I'm pretty sure you're one of those five letter words we can't say here, I doubt you want facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Assuming this actually happens, which it won't, I'd love to see it somehow uncover massive republican voter fraud. That would be hilarious.
    It would explain the Republican primaries as well as literally anyone in their right mind voting for Donald.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, he's going to put a major waste of US taxpayer money to look into an election he won based on a conspiracy theory started by Alex Jones?

Really? As someone from one of the states he has accused in the past he can go shove a pinecone up his ass. You didn't win California, Donny. We have a dem supermajority in our state legislature and a dem governor.
    Yep. When the Dems do it via donations it's a huge waste and there's no proof anything was afoot. When his pride is hurt he'll use taxpayer money to try and sooth his ego.

And his supporters will keep gobbling that wrinkly length all the way to the balls and praise him for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    So you are hand-waving away the largest misinformation campaign by an adversary in collusion with right wing groups? Cool
    So was it collusion or hacking?

Are you guys going to make your minds up or what? This shit is tiring. . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Assuming this actually happens, which it won't, I'd love to see it somehow uncover massive republican voter fraud. That would be hilarious.
    Evidence against the conspiracy is evidence for the conspiracy.