Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    This is great moderates talked themselves into voting for Trump by saying the following

- He won't build a wall.
    - He won't attack women's rights.
    - He won't create a Muslim ban or registry.
    - He won't give tax cuts to the very rich.

They told themselves all kinds of things to justify voting for Trump saying all his more extreme bombastic idiotic policies were just for show, now he is doing them.
    Did you just make all this up, cus it seems like you just made all that up? Same fucking people on here, same time everyday, talking the same shit. Let me guess, you get paid to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    You're joking, surely?
    What he said sounded correct to me, quick google search:
    The Wall was erected in 1961 because more than 2.6 million East Germans escaped to West Berlin or West Germany from 1949 to 1961

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    This is great for the US!

I wish our weak european leaders would take a note here.
    You already have a wall, it is called the ocean ...

There's already fences through the border towns, notice the curved out top to prevent climbing. Also you can see the guy trying to climb the fence through the fence.

Only the most fit Mexicans can get over these.

There are places in the 2,000 miles of open desert where there is no fence. And treaties say some Native American tribes can cross the border freely on their reservation. It's a lot more complex than people think.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    A massive reform to immigration is needed. Think Trump is going to be hard on immigration? Have you seen Canada's process and treatment of illegals? People tried to move there after Trump was elected and found out the hard way the Canada is more strict and "facist" then the US. So first we must hand wave anyone's opinion regarding immigration if they are from Canada. Hypocrites.

Now how do we reform? Well it is very simple. If you are working a job, you are granted a citizenship visa. Therefore you are allowed to stay as long as you document your earnings with he IRS. Failure to do so will result in fines and deportation ten fold. The two goals here is to lighten up the citizen process, and create bigger punishments for the violators. The second goal is to get these people a real SSN and documentation. The more we can document, the more secure our nation becomes.

After a certain number of years, they will be granted full blooded citizenship. Like it or not, a lot of the workers from Mexico support the US economy. We need them.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2017-01-25 at 06:40 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    You mean the two articles that are about five years old? In which the discuss how they "were not geared toward driving those dollars back into the classroom." Now add on that education has been under attack by Walker and republicans nation wide. How does that prove your point? What part about that says improved education?

As for the other stuff, you just hand waved it away. Take Chicago for example. Sure, they have stricter gun control laws, but shockingly enough you can buy guns in other places. You ever heard of Indiana?
    Under attack, right. Education has been under attack by the left for years. They have been doing so to create a never ending class of poor/uneducated voters. While democrats of old used to wear hoods and string people up by the rope, they have changed their tactics to funnel them into the ghettos through poor education.

It was also democrats and their union goons who created a sham insurance company (WEA trust) to jack up insurance costs, it was they who allowed double dipping of retirement funds, etc. You seem to believe that somehow its walkers fault that the teachers unions in Milwaukee, Racine and Madison intentionally renegotiated early as to avoid Act10 reforms. Right. Keep telling yourself that. As a whole, Milwaukee spends more money per student than the vast majority of the rest of the state yet performance and violence make MPS a shithole in comparison. Tell me, how Milwaukee per student cost of $13,491 while not 10 miles away in Muskego-Norway spends $11,820, has better facilities, staff, test scores, less violence, and offers better service? Keep in mind that the average cost per student in the US is $10,700, how is it that education is somehow under attack for suggesting that teachers need to <gasp> actually contribute to their own retirement? Give me a break.
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2017-01-25 at 06:40 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I especially like the part where he's forcing funds to be taken from other areas of government without Congressional approval first. It could cost up to $25 billion and an additional $700 million a year in maintenance.

Oh, don't worry. I'm sure he'll find more 'useless' things like the Endowment for the Arts to cut. Maybe National Parks next? Federal scholarships for students? Medicaid? Who knows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'm looking forward to watching the downfall of US arrogance, as orchestrated by Trump.

If the public is stupid enough to vote him in under their ridiculous electoral system then the country deserves to get fucked and have to live with the outcomes of whatever he does.

Things are going to get interesting once he starts trying to seize protected treaty land to build his wall on. As if the US hasn't already fucked its native population enough.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2017-01-25 at 06:58 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Enjoy your extra taxes, America.
    Actually he said he's going to steal the money from funds Mexico already has in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy is so fucking lol. I can't believe almost half of america voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    This guy is so fucking lol. I can't believe almost half of america voted for him.
    They didn't. About 58% of eligible voters even voted, and just under half of that went to Trump. So you're looking at around 27ish% voted for him.

Just another day in Trumpistan.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    They didn't. He doesn't have popular support despite acting like he does.

That's also why he's raging hard about illegals voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    That's idiotic conclusion, berlin was to keep people in, not to keep people out (who dreamed to go to east germany?....)
    Give or take 4-6 years you may want to escape America
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    That's idiotic conclusion, berlin was to keep people in, not to keep people out (who dreamed to go to east germany?....)
    Plenty of people seem to dream of a global communist super-state, these people also happen to be the most vocal anti-Trump voices.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Inb4 he builds a wall around Detroit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    We'll pay them with our new jobs.
    It's been 3 days, where's my new job Trump fan?
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Inb4 he builds a wall around Detroit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Now that I would support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Plenty of people seem to dream of a global communist super-state, these people also happen to be the most vocal anti-Trump voices.
    To be honest, it's hard to see it any other way with executive orders dismantling the entire previous presidents regime and this idea that America "wasn't great" before now where it's being "made great again" without literally any definition on what exactly "makes America great".

You've bought into a man of lies with strings of a puppet, not a global communist super-state. Billionaires like him rejoice, for to him you have made the "right" (haha) decisions with your life.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

It will be the best picket fence ever built.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Actually he said he's going to steal the money from funds Mexico already has in the US.
    Where'd he say that? Because everything I've read said it will be coming out of our pockets, and that 'eventually' Mexico will 'pay it back' in, I quote 'There will be a payment, it will be in a form, perhaps a complicated form"