The Emoji Movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yZERI42eRU

It comes out in August.

To think that a Popeye movie died so THIS could be made.

What do you think?

I never even watched the original Popeye and that movie was promising from the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

ugh fucking why?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever gave the go ahead for this movie and its creator. A POX O'BOTH YOUR HOUSES!

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly though this was a joke when I first heard about it. I guess these CGI movies are cheap as hell to make now so they can take recognizable, slap together a crappy movie, and then toss it out the movie hoping to make some quick cash on its opening weekend before word of mouth and bad reviews get around. That's exactly how we got the Angry Birds movie last year as well the Minions movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now now now, the Lego Movie turned out to be an absolute gem, and no one thought it even had a shred of potential of being good. This could very well be the same thing.

...But I highly doubt it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Another entry into the list of "shit nobody asked for". It'll fit right alongside Pixels and the Grumpy Cat movie.

It's probably gonna suck, anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you see that you should be beaten to death for contributing to the further decline of art in film.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I honestly though this was a joke when I first heard about it. I guess these CGI movies are cheap as hell to make now so they can take recognizable, slap together a crappy movie, and then toss it out the movie hoping to make some quick cash on its opening weekend before word of mouth and bad reviews get around. That's exactly how we got the Angry Birds movie last year as well the Minions movie.
    To be fair, the Angry Birds movie wasn't as awful as I thought it would be. It felt genuinely okay, with some good funny parts.

Minions movie was along the same lines. Either way, both had basic plot elements to work with.

This though? Hahah. Haha. no.