Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Then go create your own feelycraft thread and discuss that shit there...
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    That's all good and fine. But not all of us have more luck than manners. For these people it's important to have some orientation. Or maybe these people just have good manners and don´t want to impose on other classes by rolling for trinkets so they can perform practical tests, you so highly value. Usually Sims are highly accurate as soon as they are modeled correctly, which takes time and testing especially when the data foundation gets changed 3 times with in 10 days. So sims do represent the closest we get to actual mathematically founded facts. Were as limited sets of practical tests by a single person can never be statistically relevant unless you are able to provided a sufficiently big data set. but I disgress...

My point is that they do acknowledge that the data they have are not valid and that they work on it. But this doesn't give you the right to rage against them. You do have the right to criticize them, us, all, but stay civil!

Also you pretty much dodged all of my points.

- - - Updated - - -
    he may suffer from the currently raging Trump syndrom
    I get it, I questioned your Lord Almighty Simcraft. Fine. Prosecute me all you like, treat me like an heretic. Keep ignoring "reality". I'm sure the Lord Almighty Simcraft will provide for you as long as you maintain your blind loyalty.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2017-01-25 at 05:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    That's good, because I got it last night.

I currently have 855 FCM and 865 EoC.

If I were to swap one of these for an AoE situation, what would be the best bet?

I'm guessing FCM if I'm going to be cleaving off the boss.
    MY guess would be keep the combination and cleave of the boss with DH and and DS. Sure you won´t do max cleave but overall it is usually better for he raid.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    That's all good and fine. But not all of us have more luck than manners. For these people it's important to have some orientation. Or maybe these people just have good manners and don´t want to impose on other classes by rolling for trinkets so they can perform practical tests, you so highly value.
    Exactly why I like sims, I don't want to take a BIS trinket from someone and then need another trinket next week because it's actually better. That's why I'm being cautious when it comes to rolling on trinkets this week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    That's good, because I got it last night.

I currently have 855 FCM and 865 EoC.

If I were to swap one of these for an AoE situation, what would be the best bet?

I'm guessing FCM if I'm going to be cleaving off the boss.
    FCM is pretty bad on AoE, pretty sure EoC is much better if you're just cleaving and not switching targets. On stuff like Skorp just go with something like Angerbo or HoV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    I get it, I questioned your Lord Almighty Simcraft. Fine. Prosecute me all you like, treat me like an heretic. Keep ignoring "reality". I'm sure the Lord Almighty Simcraft will provide for you as long as you maintain your blind loyalty.
    Oh questioning is very much welcome (FYI falls under criticizing). We always have to compare Theoretica against Practica (who ever gets this gets a cookie) but that's no reason to become insulting.

Also did I read heretic? PURGE THE HERETIC WITH SACRED PROMETHIUM!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emedia View Post
    FCM is pretty bad on AoE, pretty sure EoC is much better if you're just cleaving and not switching targets. On stuff like Skorp just go with something like Angerbo or HoV
    I may have gotten a good Angerboda sometime ago but I vendored it. I NEVER got anything above a 825 HoV

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    To support your "reality" you'd have to come with actual data that supports your feelycraft though...just saying you think something is better means absolutely nothing as simulations are based on actual data and not feelings.

So, like I said, if you want to go against the grain and spout claims of what's best based on feelings go create your own thread as this one is surely intended to be a discussion based on actual data and facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough with the bickering. Snide commenting and personal attacks have no place here.

I guess I'm doing something wrong for going so long without a FCM?

Currently running 860 EoC and 860 Unstable Arcanocrystal.

Quote Originally Posted by Hououin Kyouma View Post
    I guess I'm doing something wrong for going so long without a FCM?

Currently running 860 EoC and 860 Unstable Arcanocrystal.
    FCM will likely be just behind Convergence/Draught or still BiS depending on how the Convergence change works out.

Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    FCM will likely be just behind Convergence/Draught or still BiS depending on how the Convergence change works out.
    Well, I have the quest reward for doing mythic VoW, so I guess I might as well try later.

Deleted
    oi lads

I've been trying out DP with convergence (875 version) for a few boss pulls on HC, and tbh im not seeing bad numbers. has anyone else been trying this out? seeing as the 250% proc rate on convergence with normal wings makes the CD significantly lower (talking 45 secs if u get lucky during blood lust pull).

PS. Using DP procs wisely means you can either get a 4th finisher in judge windows or just never loosing the cloak debuff, quite impactful and fun tbh
    Last edited by mmoc641005e0f2; 2017-01-25 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakessif View Post
    oi lads

I've been trying out DP with convergence (875 version) for a few boss pulls on HC, and tbh im not seeing bad numbers. has anyone else been trying this out? seeing as the 250% proc rate on convergence with normal wings makes the CD significantly lower (talking 45 secs if u get lucky during blood lust pull).

PS. Using DP procs wisely means you can either get a 4th finisher in judge windows or just never loosing the cloak debuff, quite impactful and fun tbh
    Show numbers, without numbers those words are quite empty :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saus View Post
    Show numbers, without numbers those words are quite empty :P
    Was just asking if anyone else has been trying it out I do not have logs since I'm a filthy casual, but im quite interested in seeing what the "new effect" of convergence does to a DP build

10+ Year Old Account
    They ruined our damage. Rest in pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    They ruined our damage. Rest in pieces.
    Getting balanced around legendaries and trinkets that I don't have definitely isn't fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakessif View Post
    oi lads

I really hope you are right. Sims say its still at least 40k behind crusade though.

But i sure would love me some DP. I'm not a huge fan of crusade except of the damage.

If its as you say, that could increase our AoE burst in windows shorter than 2m, wich we are sorely lacking and this raid seems based around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which fire relic would be preferable in Nighthold? I know Xavius mythic would be the best best due to wings uptime but just thinking of alternatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Which fire relic would be preferable in Nighthold? I know Xavius mythic would be the best best due to wings uptime but just thinking of alternatives.
    Elisande one should be the best DPS value, adds 9.76 i-lvl's compared to avenging wrath that adds 22.87 i-lvl's. Just base your decision on those values + relic i-lvl and what ever is greatest use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I'd say the Final Verdict damage from Elisande is the best one. Crusader Strike crit from Botanist should be reasonably decent with 4-set, when you go "full-time" Zeal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.