Quote Originally Posted by Laurathansal View Post
    It's not fun in my eyes to read crap and crap for pages without end. It would be a lot cooler to actually be discussing wow related stuff.

I don't mean to offend anyone - I seriously get what you mean when you say the shitposting is what bring people here - but I have to say that those who enjoy coming to the internet to read crap and ultimately take part on it, are just fueling the shitposters in the end.

Not my first time in here, and this forum thread isn't any different from other threads here, Blizzard forums, youtube comment section, 9Gag comments, etc...

Anyway, If that suits people... shitpost away! I will continue combing this thread for actual relevant information on the mythic race.
    Shitposting makes me laugh. I come to the internet to have a good time, laughing is having a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Guild A and B are working on the same boss. Both are stuck on the same mechanic.
    Guild C have already killed it.
    Guild A spends 20 minutes watching guild C's kill and learn how to deal with said mechanic.
    Guild B keeps trying and failing while guild A now knows how to deal with it.

If you would just spend ONE minute actually thinking about this it would be a no-brainer. Doesn't matter jack shit how long you spend working on a tactic if that tactic isn't working. Changing parts of it to something more effective though? That sure as hell works. And watching others kill the boss would give you valuable input about how to handle certain mechanics, it's never about the entire fight as you seem to believe.
    I have a spent a good hour think about this and maybe we just have different thought patterns I'm just sharing my point of view I feel there is no need to try and insult one another as I think this doesn't add anything to the discussion.

Why do you deny Guild B of watching Guild C's kill video if all Guilds have the chance to see what everyone else is doing it still comes down to player skill whether they execute it or not just my 2 cents

Do you guys think it's possible the Russians are hacking method and serenity servers in order to manufacture a exorsus win? Seems likely.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    top raiders are more important than the rest of us
    said no one ever unless they were a troll or brain damaged.

It seems Serenity has been locked out of Nighthold for the past hour https://twitter.com/Daddyfrag . Nice of blizz to give Method some time to catch up

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyfluff View Post
    I have a spent a good hour think about this and maybe we just have different thought patterns I'm just sharing my point of view I feel there is no need to try and insult one another as I think this doesn't add anything to the discussion.

Why do you deny Guild B of watching Guild C's kill video if all Guilds have the chance to see what everyone else is doing it still comes down to player skill whether they execute it or not just my 2 cents
    Just because all can doesn't mean all will. Even if they do, the chances of them watching it at the same time are far from 100%. What if the video is just released? Hell they might not even be raiding at the same schedules. Time zones? The only way for "your way" to work would be if everyone did the exact same thing at the exact same time, and that just doesn't happen. It would be a clear advantage to whoever sees it first or who raids first. Simple as that.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2017-01-26 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyfluff View Post

Let's try it this way.

Guild A and B are 1st and 2nd in the race respectively, and both stuck on the same boss. Guild A has the better tactic for that particular boss, but Guild B has the better composition. Guild B watches Guild A (or even has someone who doesn't participate in progress watch Guild A's stream and feed them info) and applies their superior tactic. As they have the better composition they beat the boss quicker using the same tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Epic logic.
    So lets make an example top 3 guilds that are 7/10 are streaming. The next 10 guilds behind them who are one or two bosses behind instead of wiping with fail tactics for hours, they look at the last vod and get a clear as daylight tactic that works. No advantage there at all!
    Most of the time execution is what is wiping raid not tactic itself. There is only so much change that can be made. On some bosses there is 1 strategy that works anyway. Only thing that would be revealed by streaming it is guilds exploiting fights.

Also who cares about other 10 guilds that will copy exactly what they do. Its not like they will get world 1st. Top guilds are ahead mostly because insane overgearing of content.

And blizzard should change how releasing works. People from same group which did HC should be only allowed to enter mythic together to lock guilds from split runs. This would give us much better world 1st race. (this lockout would be only for first few weeks)

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    It seems Serenity has been locked out of Nighthold for the past hour https://twitter.com/Daddyfrag . Nice of blizz to give Method some time to catch up
    Trump & Putin already plotting against Europe ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Seems you aren't familiar with terms "recipe" and "ingredient".

The answer should be pretty obvious, they don't want to help the other teams to win. Someone might steal their strategy and execute it better and win just because of that. I truly hope that you are just trolling us.
    It already happens lmao. When method finishes the tier all they give their euro cuck boyfriends their strats.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    Also who cares about other 10 guilds that will copy exactly what they do. Its not like they will get world 1st. Top guilds are ahead mostly because insane overgearing of content.
    They do... that's why they never publish kill videos before a boss is downed at least 5 times... so they don't "interfere" in the race for 2nd or 3rd

Blizzard is so sellout when it comes to Method vs Serenity it seems...

Quote Originally Posted by Exxxa View Post
    Nice to see Serenity using windwalker monk.
    There are dozens of us....Dozens!

Seeing a Windwalker on the team that kills Guldan first will make me shed a tear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Trump & Putin already plotting against Europe ?
    I can see it... Damn.

Deleted
    Just watched Serenity's Skorpyron kill. Is Kuznam not playing with them or what?

Deleted
    complaining about issues but members getting NH loot every 10 minutes
    please elaborate

Are you kidding me? There is no race to world 1st if Blizzard manipulates progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonez View Post
    Just watched Serenity's Skorpyron kill. Is Kuznam not playing with them or what?
    He playing a Holy Paladin. Seems they had issues finding enough good healers
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Stonez View Post
    healing on a paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    It already happens lmao. When method finishes the tier all they give their euro cuck boyfriends their strats.
    I got no idea what you are trying to prove. For me winning means being number #1, so how does it change anything about the streaming part if they give tactics out AFTER they won? But I guess you are just mad US fanboy trying to find excuses why US can't even get top 5, then again it is hard to believe you would be a native english speaker when you write like that...