Deleted
    Inb4 Isabellab is the actual final boss of the raid.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Why would he get a ban? Its some serenity retard that caused all this. You cant join other people lockout just because you want, you can join if you are put in that situation.
    Sure, they should have been more careful; that is true. But now whoever that is is being an irritant, and has done so deliberately which deserves a ban

Whoever that pally is that trolled serenity I LOVE you

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Why would he get a ban? Its some serenity retard that caused all this. You cant join other people lockout just because you want, you can join if you are put in that situation.
    It's still griefing with the purest intention.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    are you gonna advocate that we ban serenity for blatant account sharing too? no?

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Verdisha who now raids with Method also played in Nihilum. :thinking:
    So you te implying that method used some friend to group up with some particularly uncautious raider (I see a girl there, because girls are like that) from the WF competing guild and steal/block the instance? That would require a mastermind tactician to even plan something like that. Much harder to implement.

This would be considered griefing, no?
    It is to my understanding that disrupting the game for others is against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    not griefiing - its his ID as well he can do with itheweverhe wants - there were thousands of players stealing ids from vanilla till now and lbizzard did nothing so rip serenity

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    are you gonna advocate that we ban serenity for blatant account sharing too? no?
    I don't give a shit. If you do, prove it and make a case for it. That right there is griefing and they got the screenshots to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    It is to my understanding that disrupting the game for others is against the rules.
    Half of wows total player base would also need to be banned if that was the final ruling.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

The top 15 according to wowprogres:
    7 EU guilds
    5 US guilds
    2 OC guilds
    1 KR guild

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    On the flip side, is it not just legit within the rules of the game, the raid lockout was shared with them (no matter how unwittingly?) and that person is in theory free to begin trying to find their own group to do it? I suppose it all depends on how its viewed, but if you trade something valuable to someone freely like an item, or if you list an auction at a low price you don't usually get a do-over as it were.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    not griefiing - its his ID as well he can do with itheweverhe wants - there were thousands of players stealing ids from vanilla till now and lbizzard did nothing so rip serenity
    That's funny, they did slap a ban on two people who did that to my guild. Once in TBC and once in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Isn't that Isabella then the German grill who played in Nihilum etc?
    I swear she also had an alt in Serenity as well, in "friend" status or something, saw her in the armory and couple of times in their alt runs. That said, her main has 25k achieve points, while that one has 5, i doubt she decided to level/pay for second acc just to mess with them, but still decided to keep her nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Blizzard has the right to ban an account for any reason they choose. It is obvious that the person locking Serenity out is doing this on purpose. It would be in Blizzard's best interest to kick the person out or ban them. Otherwise they will have to deal with the backlash from the players in Serenity and the people watching the race.

An elaborate plan to make Blizzard give in and flush the ID and let Serenity reclear, giving them advantage in a long run.

Deleted

Deleted
    a little bit suspicious since she dinged 110 just 1 and half week ago
    :thinking:

Deleted
    I'm not saying that whoever stalled Serenity was a nice person, but still he didnt break any rule.

And if we want to talk about rules, account sharing IS against the rules, but i dont see serenity caring much about it. So they need to stop bitching and get smarter next time they let someone else in their raid id lockout.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    I swear she also had an alt in Serenity as well, in "friend" status or something, saw her in the armory and couple of times in their alt runs. That said, her main has 25k achieve points, while that one has 5, i doubt she decided to level/pay for second acc just to mess with them, but still decided to keep her nickname.
    Yeah she had a hunter in Serenity as she is friends with them too like she is with many people etc. Be interesting if it is her but im 99% sure it isn't i was just throwing it out there
    She has a twitch stream which is ironically offline but she is raiding in Prime now with Treckie etc (not sure if she is online now though...)