15+ Year Old Account
    Ah thanks, went through all my extensions and it was uBlock Origin causing the issues. Very strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Ah thanks, went through all my extensions and it was uBlock Origin causing the issues. Very strange.
    My ublock origin is fine here =p

Who are your top 3 favorite anime protagonists?

Kazuto Kirigaya ("Kirito"(SAO)), Kyousuke Kousaka (OreImo), and Pico (Boku no Pico) seems like a decent top protagonist list.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Kazuto Kirigaya ("Kirito"(SAO))
    May I inquire as to why you like him? I've heard alot of hate on the internet regarding Kirito (mostly regarding his supposed gary stu status), but having watched the show, he honestly didn't seem any different from any other shounen protagonist. In fact, he was one of the more memorable shounen protagonists I've watched, given his backstory, chill nature during the crisis of the first season, and relationship with Asuna in the first season, however shallow people say it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass), Hikigaya Hachiman (OreGairu), Kirito (SAO)

May I inquire as to why you like him? I've heard alot of hate on the internet regarding Kirito (mostly regarding his supposed gary stu status), but having watched the show, he honestly didn't seem any different from any other shounen protagonist. In fact, he was one of the more memorable shounen protagonists I've watched, given his backstory, chill nature during the crisis of the first season, and relationship with Asuna in the first season, however shallow people say it is.
    My post was a joke, silly. I've only seen OreImo of those three, I was trying to think of the worst three I could think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Kirito (SAO)
    Wow, okay then it seems like the hate for him on the internet was just the vocal minority. For the record, I like him too

- - - Updated - - -

My post was a joke, silly.
    Oh, okay.

*Scratches head*

This is so confusing! Do people really hate him or not?

Oh, okay.

*Scratches head*

As with everything, there are haters, and there are people that like him. I can't speak for the show myself since I haven't watched it, but from what I can gather, he seems like a rather bad character. But, again, this is based upon rants of people that don't like the show, so...

Kazuto Kirigaya ("Kirito"(SAO)), Kyousuke Kousaka (OreImo), and Pico (Boku no Pico) seems like a decent top protagonist list.
    You're making me want bleach.

The trolls are out hard tonight.

Also, @Sesto MMO-C is sucking for me too. Slow loading times and shit.

Akane Tsunemori (Psycho-Pass), Watashi (Humanity Has Declined), and...

Hrm, hard to say. Lots of options come to mind, but for different reasons. I'll settle on Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate:Zero) to make it simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Oh my god I was wondering what was causing it. The past couple of days everything has been super glitchy on here. Just diabled ublock and everything is fine.

I guess it's time for me to stop using MMO-C. This website is pure cancer without adblock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, okay then it seems like the hate for him on the internet was just the vocal minority. For the record, I like him too

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, okay.

*Scratches head*

I liked that he wasn't a pansy who beat around the bush. Dude just came out and asked Asuna to marry him. I personally really enjoyed their romance and am looking forward to the new movie. SAO gets a lot of unfair hate in general.

I liked that he wasn't a pansy who beat around the bush. Dude just came out and asked Asuna to marry him. I personally really enjoyed their romance and am looking forward to the new movie. SAO gets a lot of unfair hate in general.
    So like when Asuna was trying to fuck and he just wanted to have dinner and dip?

15+ Year Old Account
    Kuzu no Honkai 03 - I think this is where I got in the manga before I stopped. I'd definitely be motivated to continue if the anime wasn't so fucking good; I'd rather just experience it all in anime form. Lerche is really hitting it out of the park.

Actually just noticed the director also directed White Album 2. No wonder it's so good, he's working in familiar territory. He also did Gakkougurashi which had some really well put together scenes (notably the ending to the first episode).

Akari Mizunashi (Aria), Lelouch, Watashi (Humanity Has Declined)

10+ Year Old Account
    Lelouch, Lelouch, Lelouch

thx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    So like when Asuna was trying to fuck and he just wanted to have dinner and dip?
    Shows how classy Kirito was. Wanted to put a ring on it and make it official first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seiren 04 - What the fuck lol. It's like a bad ending in a dating sim.

Tsuneki is pretty good and all but this arc really wasn't, to be honest. Comparing it to Amagami's first arc which had actual romance, much lewder scenes, and a perfectly conclusive ending just shows how inferior Seiren is so far tbh. I hope the other arcs are better.

also you guys should try For Honor, it's great

Shows how classy Kirito was. Wanted to put a ring on it and make it official first.
    Nah he was just dense as heck.

He's just a flat boring character overall, in my opinion. They gave him no flaws at all, the only interesting thing he ever did was almost attempt to kill that one guy in the real world.

Best character list is clearly Rintarou Okabe (Steins;Gate), Koro Sensei (Assassination Classroom, close enough as a protagonist right? ), and I'm sure I'll think of a 3rd eventually.