Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Can you really call them lazy for having 5-6 alts that are geared?
    Yes, being given a geared character with 40+ talents to help win the world first race is absolutely lazy.

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZaer View Post
    What proof do you even have? Obviously they have the same achievements but outside of that, what's the proof that it isn't just Nagura's alt again?
    Same achievements
    Same feat of strength dates
    Same pets
    Same mounts (getting mims head/ashes/raven lord/hawkstrider mount on the same day is not possible)

Hell they have the same transmog lol.

oh and wowprogress shows that its a nagura transfer/alt

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Because raiders are special. But when PvP players like Reckful acc share they get permabanned
    Boosting vs account share. The two are very different.

One gets you real life currency while the other does not.
    Reckful is a schmuck anyhow, who cares about him.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    how does this affect me

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Because raiders are special. But when PvP players like Reckful acc share they get permabanned
    You forgot the part where he got paid (irl money) and also streamed it.

Deleted
    Can you prove Nagura wasn't dualboxing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diddlywinks View Post
    BEST GUILD IN THE WORLD[/U]
    Serenity is by far NOT the best guild in the world. Saying Serenity is the best guild in the world is like saying Hillary Clinton is going to win the U.S. election. Method is the superior guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non-US video game players face laxer restrictions due to being not part of the US.

Next on the news: Is water wet?

But seriously if top EU or Oceanic guilds pulled even half the shit they do in the US they'd probably get sued, and then maybe perma banned if Blizzard thought they couldn't profit from temporary ban under the assumption "they'll do it again, and we'll catch them again!$$$"
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Were people mad when Paragon used 11 feral druids on the world first Nef kill because of the damage mind control gave to bleeds...I honestly don't remember.
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

Fragrance does this too (on stream even), I don't see that much outrage over that.
    There hasn't been consistency in punishing things like this anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Boosting vs account share. The two are very different.

One gets you real life currency while the other does not.
    Reckful is a schmuck anyhow, who cares about him.
    The problem here is that Blizzard doesn't want to encourage even MORE alts and MORE split runs on top end guilds. It's just better to look the other way rather than having them farm even more content. I think the harm here is relatively small.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    The problem here is that Blizzard doesn't want to encourage even MORE alts and MORE split runs on top end guilds. It's just better to look the other way rather than having them farm even more content. I think the harm here is relatively small.
    I completely agree with you.

One side is boosting and that is playing someone else's character and doing them a service while you're gaining monetary income.
    The other side is playing a character that is just a character that you've personally worked on in indirect proxy. You don't benefit from monetary gains. Blizzard does because of character transfers between accounts.

The only harm that exists here is butt-hurt people who don't think it's fair and these people don't ever see top 15 world progression kills. There are fanboys of such and such guild who lost the race that explode with envious nerd frenzy rage. The second harm is if the grind for alts is way too rough while there is a perfectly geared alt not being used, then maybe these tops guilds would get burned out and choose to leave / play else where.

There is more harm toward Blizzard losing face/ advertising/ excitement/ competitors for the world 1st races, than there is anything else.

PS: All people playing these alts have similar skill-caps. Whereas what Reckful did, was boost people who would NEVER see the rating they were given, and then earn money.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have irrefutable proof of them doing that - report it to blizzard and they will take actions. Now you are just throwing accusations without any proof
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    --SNIP--
    Fixed it for you, seems like your bit upset.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-27 at 04:45 AM.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Devicecutest (Naguras alt/renamed character) did not level the druid, they did not grind the 200+ mythic dungeons, they did not progress on the previous raids, they did not spend the time in the past few weeks of farm to get the gear. Nagura did all the work.[/U]
    well maybe if the grunt work wasn't so god awful just to get to the good part of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Xarathan View Post
    Cos they found a loophole to abuse, welcome to earth.
    A Loophole is circumventing a rule or policy legally. This is not what the OP has suggested.

Oh look this thread again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please discuss this and other things about the race in the appropriate thread.